Food stamp recipients panic as federal EBT system crashes; government IT systems rapi

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Post Food stamp recipients panic as federal EBT system crashes; government IT systems rapi

I've often said that 72 hours after EBT cards stop working, every U.S. city will collapse into chaos. In case you're not familiar with the term, EBT cards are "digital food stamps." Nearly 50 million Americans are right now using EBT cards which are automatically refilled...

Read More...

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

the guy that wrote that is a fucking moron. it took two seconds to find out it was down due to an upgrade and most stores were still able to process ebt purchases offline.

you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

NO LIMITS

Rep Points

Needs more sex.
    This account and all comments made by account holder are for entertainment purposes only, anabolic steroid use is illegal without a prescription.
    Keepin Green.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Fucking thin skinned little pussy deleted my comments and blocked me from posting on his little hate fest.

A thin skin to delete comments that shine truth on this non story. The system was down a few hours for a routine system check that resulted in needing to reboot the system...

I do day care and some of my clients are the working poor. One service I provide is shopping for some of my moms while they work. They find they can make more meals buying things like rice, big bags of carrots, whole chickens. They make their kids sweet potato fries because they are nutritious. I have no problem getting these kids to eat healthy snacks like apples and peanut butter or a veggie tray with yogurt based dip. The moms I work for know the local farmer's markets will give them a 50 percent discount when they use EBT and most take advantage of it. Your hate filled article is appalling. You are one step away from burning crosses on the lawns of the WORKING parents of real little boys and girls. Do you even understand you are talking about real and innocent children? That your self righteous hatred is directed at real 4 and 5 year old kids? Shame on you.

The tyrants are the idiots denying Americans a living wage while they are so socially irresponsible they shop at Walmart and don't question real waste like the prison for profit system or the obscenely wasteful military spending. I'd rather my taxes go to help those less fortunate than for the Pentagon to have over 200 gold courses...

boys mother raised a hate-filled fucking coward.

Rep Points

Natural news is a joke of a website.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

i RARELY get any shit food on the lists i am given. when i do it's usually a special cereal for a kid that's gotten good grades or a cake mix for a birthday. some of the younger moms are grateful for shopping and cooking tips as to how to make their EBT dollars into healthy meals. i honestly feel the utmost disgust for high horse haters that don't have a fucking clue about the real people at the end of the shit that comes out of their rotten hearts. the exhausted mom off to another day of 2 jobs and school isn't going to take the time to sit here and say fuck you but i sure as hell will do it for her. i love these kids and wouldn't give two shits to ANYONE begrudging my moms and babies the help they need.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

i love Prince but kinda wonder if he reads the garbage in some of these links before he posts them. :shhhhh:

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

i have no idea why i typed "gold courses" poed woman typing. my kids used to say they knew when i was mad cuz i type harder. lol