• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sen. Roberts: Sebelius Must Resign for 'Disastrous' Obamacare Rollout

FUZO

Registered
Reaction score
Kathleen Sebelius Pt. 1 - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 10/07/13 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

After watching this anyone with common sense will now know this health Obama care sucks and she couldnt answer Jon stewarts basic question why does big business get a break and individuals dont and will get fined.She doesnt even know how many peole enrolled because she is full of shit.She is a complete idiot

Ok Obamacare sucks.
What is the alternative to providing health care insurance to the working poor and unemployed people that cannot afford to buy it and that insurance companies will not insure due to preexisting conditions?

Do you really think that private for profit insurance companies are going to compete with each other to provide free health care insurance to the working poor that cannot afford to pay the premiums and insure preexisting conditions?

What are the alternatives to Obamacare?

Send them to the emergency room for expensive medical treatment which drives up health care costs for everyone due to health care providers shifting uninsured costs to insured patients?
Ignore the fact that children of the working poor and unemployed uninsured get sick and need healthcare?
Put them on another government taxpayer funded program like Medicaid?
Let them die from disease and decrease the surplus population?

Last edited:
Kathleen Sebelius Pt. 1 - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 10/07/13 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

After watching this anyone with common sense will now know this health Obama care sucks and she couldnt answer Jon stewarts basic question why does big business get a break and individuals dont and will get fined.She doesnt even know how many peole enrolled because she is full of shit.She is a complete idiot

but LMI households and small business with less than 25 employees do get a break, and the self-employed if they earn under a certain amount can apply for subsidies.

ObamaCare Mandate: Exemption and Tax Penalty

Ok Obamacare sucks... ...shifting uninsured costs to insured patients?

That's exactly what's happening, the uninsured that can't afford insurance are being subsidized (PAID FOR) by the government (TAXPAYERS).

Umm, healthcare is not a god given right, its not even in the bill of rights.

WHy the fuck should I be paying for someone else's healthcare???

That's exactly what's happening, the uninsured that can't afford insurance are being subsidized (PAID FOR) by the government (TAXPAYERS).

The uninsured are being paid for by heath care providers cost shifting from uninsured to insured patients.
When they go to an emergency room, hospitals and health care providers do not bill the government for their care.
They compensate for it by financial engineering aka. cost shifting from the uninsured to the insured.
You and everyone else that is insured are paying for their health care indirectly in the form of increased health care insurance premiums and health care costs.
This cost shifting takes the form of higher insurance premiums and increased health care costs for the insured.

As well you pay higher taxes to fund uninsured health care costs.
Local governments increase property and sales tax rates to fund social services for uninsured people.
If you own property look carefully at the property tax statement you get from the county and if you live in a city local governments as to breakdown of government budget percentages allocated to 'social services'.

Last edited:

So what is the solution?
When they get sick don't treat them, let them die and decrease the surplus population?

your paying for it either way, empirical data clearly shows that people with lifetime access to healthcare have less health problems later in life. a small percentage of unhealthy people amount for the vast majority of healthcare expenses. it's about preventing illness in the later years which in turn reduces total healthcare expenditures.

and if you part of the population that gets a federal tax return then you aren't paying anything for anyone.

It is a God given right. Especially for the richest nation in the world. Go read the 9th Amendment.

yeaaaa buddy. if i signed that many clients on in week one i'd be so sad. :coffee:

It is a God given right. Especially for the richest nation in the world. Go read the 9th Amendment.

LMAO! you never seize to amaze me, Z.

Do we also have a right to housing, food & clothes?

LMAO! you never seize to amaze me, Z.

Do we also have a right to housing, food & clothes?

Yes, we do. Have you read the 9th amendment?

Yes, we do. Have you read the 9th amendment?

wow, you're a radical. you and LW should get together for a talk. you two seem to have the same radical views on govt.

yes, i have read it. care to explain it as you interpret it? :scratch:

i didn't see health care, housing or food in there. correct me if i'm wrong, but they had health care, food and housing back then when the Constitution was written, right? why not just put that in there?

have you read article one section 8 and the 10 amendment of the US Constitution, never mind don't answer because if you did you'd understand what powers congress has.

here you go.

:read:

SECTION 8.

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay the debts and provide for the common defense and general welfare of the United States; but all duties, imposts and excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;
To borrow money on the credit of the United States;
To regulate commerce with foreign nations, and among the several states, and with the Indian tribes;
To establish a uniform rule of naturalization, and uniform laws on the subject of bankruptcies throughout the United States;
To coin money, regulate the value thereof, and of foreign coin, and fix the standard of weights and measures;
To provide for the punishment of counterfeiting the securities and current coin of the United States;
To establish post offices and post roads;
To promote the progress of science and useful arts, by securing for limited times to authors and inventors the exclusive right to their respective writings and discoveries;
To constitute tribunals inferior to the Supreme Court;
To define and punish piracies and felonies committed on the high seas, and offenses against the law of nations;
To declare war, grant letters of marque and reprisal, and make rules concerning captures on land and water;
To raise and support armies, but no appropriation of money to that use shall be for a longer term than two years;
To provide and maintain a navy;
To make rules for the government and regulation of the land and naval forces;
To provide for calling forth the militia to execute the laws of the union, suppress insurrections and repel invasions;
To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the militia, and for governing such part of them as may be employed in the service of the United States, reserving to the states respectively, the appointment of the officers, and the authority of training the militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;
To exercise exclusive legislation in all cases whatsoever, over such District (not exceeding ten miles square) as may, by cession of particular states, and the acceptance of Congress, become the seat of the government of the United States, and to exercise like authority over all places purchased by the consent of the legislature of the state in which the same shall be, for the erection of forts, magazines, arsenals, dockyards, and other needful buildings;--And
To make all laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into execution the foregoing powers, and all other powers vested by this Constitution in the government of the United States, or in any department or officer thereof.

AMENDMENT X

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

Thank you for quoting the 10th amendment.

The 9th amendment says: The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

That means we have more rights than those specifically called out for in the Constitution and the fact that not every right spelled out does not mean those rights do not exist.

The 9th amendment says: The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

That means we have more rights than those specifically called out for in the Constitution and the fact that not every right spelled out does not mean those rights do not exist.

I think i see what you're getting at. we already have the right to heath care. no one is stopping any one from purchasing health care. so what's your issue?

you think healthcare is a natural right? natural rights come from our humanity not the govt. the right to defend ourselves, to speak our thoughts, the right to our property, the right to be left alone, the right to warship, the right to life ect. those are natural rights. health care is a product/service, not a natural right. we already have the right to purchase heath care.

Last edited:
Being the richest nation healthcare should be a non-issue for everyone.

I think i see what you're getting at. we already have the right to heath care. no one is stopping any one from purchasing health care. so what's your issue?

you think healthcare is a natural right? natural rights come from our humanity not the govt. the right to defend ourselves, to speak our thoughts, the right to our property, the right to be left alone, the right to warship, the right to life ect. those are natural rights. health care is a product/service, not a natural right. we already have the right to purchase heath care.

considering that you can't even purchase healthy food in the US anymore "affordable" healthcare should be available to counter the crap food we are forced to consume. but the fact is healthcare isn't make affordable because of the numbers game and profits are directly tied to stock share prices.

another thing that people don't realize is that once the baby-boomers start dying off and are all dead US GDP is going to drop like a rock as they account for roughly 30% of the US population while the current population growth is only 1% annual. there is no "baby boom" that will replace those numbers and that's exactly why immigration reform in the US WILL HAPPEN because it's not about the quality of life for American's it all about profits to large firms and to maximize profits you need a large population that either has income to spend or access to credit.

Being the richest nation healthcare should be a non-issue for everyone.

But we're not. we're broke. it's all fake wealth based on credit and debt.

Talk about specious. It's not specifically denied, so it becomes implied? It's not specifically denied that people shouldn't have really, really nice cloths, so Nordstrom and Saks for everyone! We're the richest country in the world, we can afford it!

And everyone gets their own place to live and...

ITT, liberals taking stupid to a whole new level. and to answer your question zaphod, yes, we let them die.. why? because they can't afford to live. :coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
Ok Obamacare sucks.
What is the alternative to providing health care insurance to the working poor and unemployed people that cannot afford to buy it and that insurance companies will not insure due to preexisting conditions?

IMO, these people - the unemployed and working poor - will mostly not buy it. Some will, but many/most won't.

This insurance pools needs the "young and healthy - and gainfully employed" to fund this insurance pool. I am not sure if the numbers are there.

And, will costs every be contained?

So what is the solution?
When they get sick don't treat them, let them die and decrease the surplus population?

Their population will always increase regardless.

And the people that die often die because of lack of preventive care (bad diet, smoking, sedentary lifestyle, diabetes, obesity, etc).

There is a large underclass that is growing.

Seriously, I think people should have less kids, in particular certain racial groups. The US as a whole is over-populated now.

ITT, liberals taking stupid to a whole new level. and to answer your question zaphod, yes, we let them die.. why? because they can't afford to live. :coffee:

just wait until you are no longer part of the US workforce and see what happens to you. let me guess you "think" you'll be retired! LMAO

Healthcare should not be a right but a privilege. There is no reason to keep someone on gov't assistance for their entire life. What will drive the poor not to be poor any more when their are so many programs that allows them to live comfortably and not have a worry about bills. There are individuals in the state of CA collecting an a total of 6k in goods including assistance with food, medical, welfare, additional money for kids with "ADD" financial aid (and their not students) grants and ect. How many of them are putting in the time to work multiple jobs and strive to better them selves? The answer is very few, yes there are some, but very few.

Welfare should be time sensitive, you have two years to get your shit together and show an improvement in your life style. Does not mean your off welfare just a progression to get off. I.e trade school, education, new job and ect. If the progression strops then you lose assistance from the gov't and now have to rely on community welfare and what your community offers.

We enable people to live off of the system with no motivation to ever get off of it. Politicians want to keep the poor poor, it generates votes for them. If you think the politicians are looking to benefit the poor your foolish. Obama care was created and delayed this far out so the next democrat can continue to use it for political power to remain in office. They will give a lil taste of if in the last year and then say we are not done working out the system and need more time, dont let the republicans come in because they will stop your healthcare bala bla bla.

As for competitive healthcare yes i do believe it is possible... You open cross statelines insurance it will go down. Look at auto insurance and other insurance policies. When businesses are forced to compete a reduction in price is going to happen.

I do believe that everyone should get medical, i believe we should have a better medical system that helps the people. However it should not be the federal gov't. It should be the state and community. Having the federal gov'ts hands in more of my information is scary and i do not trust them one bit to even be able to operate this. You call the VA right now, you get hung up on and asked to call back later from their phone system... This is the care i for see. You call in and you get due to high volumes of calls, please call back at a later date... click.. dial tone...

What happens to gov't health care if a shut down happens? If we are not even providing medical aid to VET's at the VA how will they sustain this?

Also Health care should not be dictated upon each person. It should still remain an option. Or have the option to make it mandatory but still opt out but pay a cheaper emergency fee for catastrophic events say 20$ a month... I know many people who will be paying this insurance and they refuse to use modern medicine due to believing in holistic medicine and natural medicines.

6 kids. Who many fathers? Dare we ask?

YouTube Video

lol she looks well dressed, nails freshly painted, sun glasses, make up done and she is worried about her kids now? I think if i was broke the last thing i would be worried about is my personal items like nails and spend that extra money on my six kids. Also its funny my wife and I have been planning our first born for a while now, making sure we are paying of debt before we try, get financially secure so we know we wont have issue and a surplus of savings in case i do lose my job we can be stable for six months or more. she just popped out those six kids with out thinking of this...

Then the guy... He looks like a strong healthy man who can do an honest job. Instead of grocery shopping during the day i think he would be out looking for work and worry about food after he looks for a job. He could easily get a couple jobs night janitor, construction, and ect. Plenty of places will hire someone its just people think its below their means to work...

Any one watch last man standing? Where the dad doesnt want to leave strike because of his beliefs but is going broke cause he cant work.. Then Tim Allen says its his responsibility to care for his family and to bring home the beacon... So the guy gets a night job as a janitor minimum wage. It may not be what you want but it will feed your family this month.

just wait until you are no longer part of the US workforce and see what happens to you. let me guess you "think" you'll be retired! LMAO

i don't ever plan on retiring.. but unlike liberals, I plan on saving up so ill be able to provide for myself in my later years..:coffee:

Back