Blacklionresearch.com

theCaptn' Reviews a Swag of BLR Goodies

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

theCaptn' Reviews a Swag of BLR Goodies

Greetings Gentlemen,

I've just invested in Acnedren, Prolacterone and the new fat-burner Incinderine, and I'm incorporating them all into my Lean Bulk that kicked off this week.

You can check out my cycle layout here: http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/an...ml#post3160180

Acnedren

I run this all year round, generally 2 caps a day is all I need. I used to get shitty backacne, and this product sorts it out better than antibiotics ever did. I do get flair-ups post-cycle, so the dose gets bumped up to 3-4 caps.

Prolacterone

Ive never had prolactin issues, and manage it generally through an AI. Caber etc is expensive, and I suspect a lot of research chems are bunk. As Brundel says, prevention is the best cure and Ive seen some impressive blood results posted so I picked up 3 bottles to encorporate into my cycles (which are dominated by nandrolones).

As Im only running 300mg NPP, I'll be dosing 1 cap a day - at night to get the GH benefits. I'll be getting bloods at 4 weeks, so we'll see how this dosage works out.

Incinderine

Brundel hooked me up as a beta-tester a while back, but I hadn't had a chance to run it until now. I also picked up another bottle when I started seeing some positive reviews.

My plan here is to dose a cap pre-WO (3.45am) with my Bulletproof/Primal Coffee. My diet is Intermittent Fasting-based, so this product should fit nicely in keeping my metabolism cranked and burning calories during the fasted period.

I'll keep updates rolling from time to time
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Incinderine update

I've been cycling Incinderine with clen 1 week on 1 week off.

This is one strong product that takes time to adjust to! 1cap in the AM with my normal coffee kicked my arse - I had to initially reduce my coffee dosage to cope with the stim effects.

Good energy and focus, some jitters if not used to the strong stim effect but zero crash. Appetite suppression is good and suits an IF diet.

Can't comment on thermo effect - I run pretty hot on gear anyway, and will sweat easily. It's near summer so hard to tell.

I can handle 2 caps now, and generally prefer to take an early AM (preWO or cardio) rather than a 2nd dose later in the day as I need to fit my calories in.

This is a solid OTC product - It's fitting into my lean bulk well and would be great for cutting.

8/10!
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.