• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PSL GH Test order going through!!!!!!!!

85metal

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What's up guys, I am going to share my experience with PSL's GH
I will include
Packaging quality
Communication
Effectiveness
and how long (roughly) it takes to find its way to the slin pin ;)

I am def looking forward to this :)

Awesome!
I/we look forward to your feedback!
We have gotten very good feedback on our HGH so I am sure you will be very happy with it!

ENJOY!

It's good. This batch was tested with bloodwork with multiple individuals...all with very good results.

Thanks for the replies guys, so far I can tell you the communication is great and the TA is fast!

I'm always pretty happy about discreet packaging

great. interested to hear the outcome

Let us know! I am looking at some PSL HGH myself. its been a VERY VERY long time since I have used GH ( due to so much crap quality or fakes) So I am very interested in this thread. I have already seen many say PSL GH is GTG but still, i like to see more of it when ever I can :-d

Let us know! I am looking at some PSL HGH myself. its been a VERY VERY long time since I have used GH ( due to so much crap quality or fakes) So I am very interested in this thread. I have already seen many say PSL GH is GTG but still, i like to see more of it when ever I can :-d

Well so far so good, but as you know GH results take a bit longer than gear, but from what my personal experiences are and what I am saying everything to this point is good

IML Gear Cream!
awesome! Keep us updated man, its much appreciated :)
Yeah i know its gonna take a few months before saying much. :)

Back