• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tren, Winstrol, Insulin, and SHBG

cerberus16sk

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Winstrol is known to increase SHBG which increases free testosterone. For this reason people say it's good to stack with test.. but does it work like that for the androgens in trenbolone also? Does anybody know? Also i'm wondering, if you take 5iu of insulin normally.. If you decided to do some tren, would it be safe to use the same 5iu or would you have to lower the dose. Does it effect insulin? I plan on running insulin with some tren, and possibly stackng winny on top of the tren too. I've never done winny but i've done a lot of tren and i've done 5iu insulin a lot of times.. Tren also seems to act weird when you have extra carbs, it burns them instead of storing them as fat, and thats why people get night sweats. Thats another reason why i'm nervous to be taking tren with insulin. If it burns all my carbs up I could go hypoglycemic. I realize I may be overthinking this but its better safe than sorry. Any of you have an experience stacking insulin with tren? Does winstrol amplify the androgen effect of tren or does the SHBG thing only work with normal testosterone? :thinking:Thanks

Pretty sure you were referring to winstrol reducing shbg.

I have nothing medically qoutable ro say...

But im pretty confident as long as proper insulin protocol is followed youll be fine.

Winstrol is known to increase SHBG which increases free testosterone. For this reason people say it's good to stack with test.. but does it work like that for the androgens in trenbolone also? Does anybody know? Also i'm wondering, if you take 5iu of insulin normally.. If you decided to do some tren, would it be safe to use the same 5iu or would you have to lower the dose. Does it effect insulin? I plan on running insulin with some tren, and possibly stackng winny on top of the tren too. I've never done winny but i've done a lot of tren and i've done 5iu insulin a lot of times.. Tren also seems to act weird when you have extra carbs, it burns them instead of storing them as fat, and thats why people get night sweats. Thats another reason why i'm nervous to be taking tren with insulin. If it burns all my carbs up I could go hypoglycemic. I realize I may be overthinking this but its better safe than sorry. Any of you have an experience stacking insulin with tren? Does winstrol amplify the androgen effect of tren or does the SHBG thing only work with normal testosterone? :thinking:Thanks

damn hes back... Hows your diabetic friend?

For one, Increasing SHGB will only make your test less valuable so to speak... So you're a bit confused on that one... Secondly, If winstrol does infact LOWER shbg which I believe by only 1 study I have found states this it was not by much. Running it for that sole purpose would be wasteful, Masteron or Proviron has been proven time and time again to be more effective in lowering SHBG if that is your goal, stick to one of them for that purpose.

For Two - Tren being it is a 19nor Compound does not aromatase, meaning it will not Bind to SHBG so the lowering of SHBG will not make your tren more usable...

3, Tren like many other steroids increase IGF-1 Levels, but the compound it self will not make you More or less sensitive to Insulin...

4, Tren does not necessarily burn fat or feed on carbs, a Higher intake in carbs increases thermal activity, many, while using tren take in many carbs, hence the night sweats and hot flashes. Tren Naturally increases body temperature, then with an increase in carbs or refeeds, can intensify the thermal effects, leading to fat loss. So no it does not burn fact directly, just indirectly.

If anything the perfect cut stack would be Mast/Prop/Tren ... You get a decrease in SHBG from the Mast, making the Prop work "better" while keeping bloat down, because of the prop ester, ai and so on, while increasing thermal activity, burning more fat...

And you thought I was just some old guy raining on you every time you post.

Now I will though..

Stop Using Slin, Your not Experience enough, Your not ready for Tren, Your barley ready for test. And yes now Im raining on your parade for another dumbass question you could have solved by some google searching.

no it's SHBG.. steroid hormone binding globulin. but youre right i said raises i meant lowers. winstrol lowers shbg. thanks for the input on masteron and proviron being more effective. the reason im choosing this stack is because they are leftovers from what i ordered. im just trying to harden anyways so this should be perfect. ive done slin about 10 times at 5 iu and im not interested in raising the dose any time soon because its powerful stuff.. if its going to be an issue i have no problem just waiting till im done with the cycle to do slin.. just asking for opinions. all of you are saying it shouldnt make much of a difference, so i'll think about it. of course ill also keep candy and glucose tabs and soda nearby. the idea of going hypo just scares me a lot. and during a hard workout an insulin spike can be kinda scary so i dont know if im ready to mix it with tren. thanks -- dude nothing burns fat directly, you know what i mean. you repeated exactly what i said about carbs causing night sweats.. saying increase in thermal activity to sound smart doesnt make you any more right than me. ive done tren plenty of times and slin plenty of times so what makes you think you can say im not experienced enough? i am experienced with both compounds. i already know everything youve said by reading, i just asked to make sure to be safe and this is what i get? fuck you dude. ive been lifting HARD for over 10 years. ive done everything.. ive read about everything ive tried. and i ask for a little reassurance before mixing tren and insulin and you are gonna treat me like shit? i could have just done it give me some credit ass hole. i will admit i appreciate the details about tren being a 19-nor and not aromatizing thus not beinging with SHBG but you need to pull the stick out of your ass

no it's SHBG.. steroid hormone binding globulin. but youre right i said raises i meant lowers. winstrol lowers shbg. thanks for the input on masteron and proviron being more effective. the reason im choosing this stack is because they are leftovers from what i ordered. im just trying to harden anyways so this should be perfect. ive done slin about 10 times at 5 iu and im not interested in raising the dose any time soon because its powerful stuff.. if its going to be an issue i have no problem just waiting till im done with the cycle to do slin.. just asking for opinions. all of you are saying it shouldnt make much of a difference, so i'll think about it. of course ill also keep candy and glucose tabs and soda nearby. the idea of going hypo just scares me a lot. and during a hard workout an insulin spike can be kinda scary so i dont know if im ready to mix it with tren. thanks -- dude nothing burns fat directly, you know what i mean. you repeated exactly what i said about carbs causing night sweats.. saying increase in thermal activity to sound smart doesnt make you any more right than me. ive done tren plenty of times and slin plenty of times so what makes you think you can say im not experienced enough? i am experienced with both compounds. i already know everything youve said by reading, i just asked to make sure to be safe and this is what i get? fuck you dude. ive been lifting HARD for over 10 years. ive done everything.. ive read about everything ive tried. and i ask for a little reassurance before mixing tren and insulin and you are gonna treat me like shit? i could have just done it give me some credit ass hole. i will admit i appreciate the details about tren being a 19-nor and not aromatizing thus not beinging with SHBG but you need to pull the stick out of your ass

You apparently have no idea who I am, and how seasoned I am with the topics of aas, Peptides, slin and so on.

The fact that you use the word candy and sodas in same sentence of slin, justifies why I think your the dumbass in this equation.

I have no stick in my ass, but apparently yours is stuck. Anytime someone gives you sound advice you claim you knew that already, or have done this ready, or thanks for nothing but I knew that.

When you can admit you don't know a damn thing, besdies what you read on Google, and repost here. And show genuine respect for a vet, and the other vets who have attempted to help you then you will gain my respect. I well known for my willingness to help people and my courtesy while doing so, you my very in experienced friend, are the most arrogant, person I have come across in a very long time. You claim experience, but every single one of your posts contradicts your so called experience.

Fuck yourself. And dude. 5iu slin is a joke. If your worried about going hypo with that amount, that just reinforces the point I make to you, when I say, You. Don't. Know. Shit.

Have a nice night.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

nah bro.. theres nothing wrong with keeping sugar sources around in case of emergency when using slin. its a testament to my safety. my protocol works fine and i've never had to use anything but a glucose tab here and there. you're right i don't know who you are.. i do know that you want so desperately to be cool here that you resort to putting other people down every chance you get. you can give constructive criticism without being a douchebag. and you don't know me either. it's true.. i did know 90% of what you said, i already said carbs cause the tren night sweats. just because you worded it differently doesnt mean i need to bow down as your student. it's not a big deal that i already knew that. so get over it. i also said thanks for the things i didnt know and mentioned what those were. you have an inflated ego bro.. calm down. you are as arrogant as i am. telling me im not experienced enough to use things ive already used a lot of times. when i ask "stupid questions" i was just trying to be extra sure before i dive in. im trying to be safe. slin is not rocket science.. and you contradict yourself also by saying its so serious i shouldnt use it and then saying 5iu is a joke. 10g carbs per iu, with some creatine, and leucine blah blah blah. youre so smart dude. i will never be as smart as you.. lol. you're a jackass. you're not as cool and smart as you try to come across. i could go higher than 5iu but i dont have to so i'm not.. im getting great results right now and i havent used it in weeks.. im stronger every time i go to the gym on my big lifts right now. if i wanted to id feel comfortable raising the dose, but guess what, i dont need to. if you use more than 5iu of slin and you look like that you're the fuckin joke and theres nothing you can say to argue against that

Alright fellas this went the wrong way.

There is no stupid questions... and caution when using slin is more then advise able, so any question about insulin is warrented. But not many guys have done it and even less (myself included) feel comfortable really talking about it and even more so we dont want to give recommendations on how to use it. You have to get a glucose meter and find what works for you. Until then proper insulin protocol is recommended regardless of what aas your taking.

damn hes back... Hows your diabetic friend?

For one, Increasing SHGB will only make your test less valuable so to speak... So you're a bit confused on that one... Secondly, If winstrol does infact LOWER shbg which I believe by only 1 study I have found states this it was not by much. Running it for that sole purpose would be wasteful, Masteron or Proviron has been proven time and time again to be more effective in lowering SHBG if that is your goal, stick to one of them for that purpose.

For Two - Tren being it is a 19nor Compound does not aromatase, meaning it will not Bind to SHBG so the lowering of SHBG will not make your tren more usable...

3, Tren like many other steroids increase IGF-1 Levels, but the compound it self will not make you More or less sensitive to Insulin...

4, Tren does not necessarily burn fat or feed on carbs, a Higher intake in carbs increases thermal activity, many, while using tren take in many carbs, hence the night sweats and hot flashes. Tren Naturally increases body temperature, then with an increase in carbs or refeeds, can intensify the thermal effects, leading to fat loss. So no it does not burn fact directly, just indirectly.

If anything the perfect cut stack would be Mast/Prop/Tren ... You get a decrease in SHBG from the Mast, making the Prop work "better" while keeping bloat down, because of the prop ester, ai and so on, while increasing thermal activity, burning more fat...

And you thought I was just some old guy raining on you every time you post.

Now I will though..

Stop Using Slin, Your not Experience enough, Your not ready for Tren, Your barley ready for test. And yes now Im raining on your parade for another dumbass question you could have solved by some google searching.
repped for great info, and raining on parades

hows your frozen burritos?

Back