• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Expert opinion

jlagrassa333

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
just about to put in my order and want to get the OK from an expert on my first cycle order so i know i have everything i need for 8-10 week cycle plus PCT

2 Test Enanthate 300mg/ml
arimadex 60mg
6 HCG - 5000iu vial
clomid 50mg - total 2450mg

i dont need 2 vials of test but my ml would be close to empty if i went to 10 weeks.... how do you get every last drop out?

How much test are you planning on running weekly? Why not add in some nolvadex to run with the clomid during pct?

I assume you want to do 600mg per wk that is why you only have 2 vials?

I would just get extra, don't cut yourself short

Plus some vials don't have exactly 10ml in it...some have more...some have less...but you never know until you draw from each vial

How much test are you planning on running weekly? Why not add in some nolvadex to run with the clomid during pct?

i was going to run 600 1-4 800 5-8 1000 9-10 .....iv just been going offf what i researched and this is from the sticky "first cycle plus pct" "There is some evidence that adding Nolva to an AI does not increase the effectiveness of estro control therefore Nolva has no real advantage alongside an AI unless one is experiencing gyno. Additionally Nolva has been shown to reduce IGF-1 and GH levels when used alone. This is not a big deal on cycle as testosterone increases IGF-1 in a dose dependant relationship. However off cycle this is a problem. PCT is a fragile time and lower IGF-1 and GH levels is not desirable. I am recommending an AI that is specific to men that can be used on cycle and during PCT."

I assume you want to do 600mg per wk that is why you only have 2 vials?

I would just get extra, don't cut yourself short

Plus some vials don't have exactly 10ml in it...some have more...some have less...but you never know until you draw from each vial

each vial is 25ml but good point on maybe not having exact amount.... i think were allowed to abbreviate so test is MP and everything else is BD

is 6 vials of hcg 5000 necessary and iv read conflicting infromation on hcg on dosage some say dont use on cycle only use with pct so here is my cycle and is straight from the sticky fist cycle and pct

Week 1-5 600mg Testosterone weekly
Week 6-8 800mg Testosterone weekly
Week 9-10 1 gram Testosterone weekly

10 mg Aromasin daily with the goal of keeping Estradiol between 10pg/ml-25pg/ml. Only blood work can confirm if you are in this range.

500iu HCG twice weekly.

Post Cycle therapy
Day 1-16 : 2500iu HCG every other day. (You may use less HCG if your testes are normal in size AND you have been using HCG on cycle, i.e. 1,000iu HCG etd.)

100/100/100/50 Clomid (50mg taken twice per day weeks 1-3 after aas ester clears)

20mg/20mg/20mg/10mg Aromasin (20mg daily for 3 weeks, 10mg daily in week 4)

3g Vit C every day split in 3 doses

10g creatine daily

and the pct should be enough to keep the gyno away

Sorry to spam my own post but i have questions ...... i have got the hcg figured out ... im just confused on the clomid .... it says weeks 1-3 after ester clears so i only take hcg for first 3 weeks of pct ( with aromasin) then drop it if my levels are good then add the clomid for 3 weeks after that ? so no clomid for first 3 weeks of pct ? cause it says there is 4 weeks of clomid dosing above lol i may be thinking to hard or maybe not ebough

I wouldn't bother with HCG for test e only

Keep test at 500-600 for about 12 weeks. Also run aromasin up until pct but not during.

IML Gear Cream!
500-600mg per week for 12 weeks is a good first cycle.
what are your stats?

so no reason to get crazy and pyramid

IM 24 years old

195 pounds

17% bf

training 2 years serious

is that what you wanted for stats

so no reason to get crazy and pyramid

IM 24 years old

195 pounds

17% bf

training 2 years serious

is that what you wanted for stats

I would use 500mgs per week and aromasin at 12.5mgs per day ED.
eat proper nutrition, that includes good fat, high protein and complex carbs
1 gallon+ water per day and cardio as needed
liv 52 daily

Keep it simple and grow:)

Keep test at 500-600 for about 12 weeks. Also run aromasin up until pct but not during.

im takin arimadex not aromasin and that would be .5mg daily of arimidrex sorry i couldnt get my hands on anything else

im takin arimadex not aromasin and that would be .5mg daily of arimidrex sorry i couldnt get my hands on anything else

Okay just run the adex with the cycle all the way up to pct. For pct I would use a combo of clomid 100/50/50/50 and nolva 40/40/20/20.

I would use 500mgs per week and aromasin at 12.5mgs per day ED.
eat proper nutrition, that includes good fat, high protein and complex carbs
1 gallon+ water per day and cardio as needed
liv 52 daily

Keep it simple and grow:)

ok alot of the stuff i read try to make it so complicated

so ill take it simple my first cycle what do i use for pct for the 4 weeks after

Okay just run the adex with the cycle all the way up to pct. For pct I would use a combo of clomid 100/50/50/50 and nolva 40/40/20/20.

awesome do you agree HF03 no offense sardis23 you have a new account like me ... not sayin you dont know ur shit i would just like a second opinion

Hey no problem. Just recently found the site, usually stay over at 'ology.

got it ordered
2 Test Enanthate 300mg/ml clomid 50mg
liquid oral nolvadex 20mg/ml in 60ml vial
60 25mg aromasin

thanks for the help guys

your fine with adex. People are overthinking this big time...

600mg test
.5 adec
40 nolva ( there is no reason to run that much pct like some one said to run clomid and nolva together) I run my cycle about 4 times harder then this and wouldnt even run a PCT that hard. Nolva is fine and toss in HCG at the end.

your fine with adex. People are overthinking this big time...

600mg test
.5 adec
40 nolva ( there is no reason to run that much pct like some one said to run clomid and nolva together) I run my cycle about 4 times harder then this and wouldnt even run a PCT that hard. Nolva is fine and toss in HCG at the end.

well i just changed my order to what i posted last.... is there anything bad that could come from a pct with the clomid and nolva together. i didnt order any hcg is it a must to have for pct? ill know if i need the hcg right? or should i just order some to have on hand? what would the dosing look like with HCG

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

there is no point to run both PCT waste of money and clomid is so hard on you. The only point i see to run clomid is if your running a 19 nor which your not. Nolva is plenty strong enough period even for some of the biggest cycles. HCG will speed up the natural test production faster by tricking your body that it is producing LH. Do what you want though but its a waste and clomid is pretty harsh and legit clomid fucks with your head.

there is no point to run both PCT waste of money and clomid is so hard on you. The only point i see to run clomid is if your running a 19 nor which your not. Nolva is plenty strong enough period even for some of the biggest cycles. HCG will speed up the natural test production faster by tricking your body that it is producing LH. Do what you want though but its a waste and clomid is pretty harsh and legit clomid fucks with your head.

ok ill drop the clomid and pick up some hcg.... could i get by with 10,000 iu of hcg with pct.... or is it not going to make much of a difference

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Last edited:
i run 2000 first day then 1000 e3d until test levels are back up. so you may need 1500 hcg is cheap any ways if you want the REAL shit get HMG but your looking at $$$ $$$ $$$

ok almost exactly what was stated in the pct sticky thanks

Back