• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Push Up Competition now EXTENDED! with now OVER 2000.00 In Prizes - READ!!

IML Gear Cream!
Ok I might enter, I am doing a trial run right now lol

my fucking wife was supposed to be counting while I was doing my trial run and didnt count! WTF now she laughing her ass off.

Just did 70 on the second run, nose to the ground, will submit a video tomorrow!

Video sent! Btw that completely fucked my back work out today haha

75, a few might not count..we shall see!!

I have watched this video about 8 times now, I count 75 total, but 3 of them looked a bit short.. I will settle for no less than 71 LOL

Well, comparing to all the other videos, my face went all the way to the ground, and my elbows locked out each time.

I will be going over all submissions tomorrow, Please remember to link Elitebodytuneup.com and Anabolicmuscleforums.com with http:// in your video descriptions, as well as post your video on Forums - Anabolic Muscle Forums in the open chat section you will see the oficial thread.

I will count reps as soon as I can, I learned this morning that at 1am last night My Cousin/Uncle (out of respect, arab heritage) 58 died of a massive heart attack. I have been with family all day today and will be through the evening. He was a Pro Bodybuilder back in Iraq before seeking refuge here in the states. He is what started me into my fitness journey. As you can imagine Not only am I taking this hard, but he is leaving behind a 15 year old son, wife, and many loved ones. Hold your family close, because you never know what may happen.

Im so proud of everyone who has entered, please continue to do show in memory of my Uncle/Cousin Martin.

Talk soon everyone..

OSL

After Thoroughly going over recent submissions, the following is the leaderboard. Your overall total reps may be higher than what I credited, but from many times running the video, I found deduction in all of the top 3, so scored accordingly. It's a close race!! Who is going to win this thing??? Remember Elbows Locked, and and then back down to 90 and up again. Most of the reps deducted were half reps, or did not go down low enough.

1. - HeyMrWaters - 75 - HeyMrWaters 1 MINUTE MEMBER ACTIVITY CHALLENGE - push ups V3 - YouTube
2 - Apostolic777 - 73 (4th attempt I had to deduct more so I went with this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuUaU...ature=youtu.be )
3 - SickOfSkinny - 70 Push ups - YouTube
4 - SWFL - 46
5. KOS - 42

6 - Tonya - 34

Contest will end October 28th @ 11:59pm!

KOS - For your uncle to count I need it reposted on Heavies board, and all rules followd, with links, account created, on Forums - Anabolic Muscle Forums

time to make another video!

I hope no contestants are upset with my deductions. I promise I am doing my very best to be honest, and fair.

The top 3 are seriously in an amazing race for first. I may have a surprise reward for such effort from you all to the third place winner.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

SFW is still in training ;)

Just a reminder, Contest ends tomorrow night at 11:59pm I know I have been a little in active, due to a loss in the family, but all entries up to the deadline will be reviewed, and made official after the deadline passes, and winners announced. Again please remember to follow all the rules for submission.

Lets get some push ups going!!! Its a close race.

1. - HeyMrWaters - 75 - HeyMrWaters 1 MINUTE MEMBER ACTIVITY CHALLENGE - push ups V3 - YouTube
1 - Apostolic777 - 75
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D91TU...ature=youtu.be - 1 Deduction coulda been 76
2 - SickOfSkinny - 70 Push ups - YouTube
3 - BlueJayMuscle - 65
BJM Push Ups in 1 min - YouTube - Perfect Dude
4 - SWFL - 46
5 - KOS - 42

6 - Tonya - 34
Contest will end Today October 28th @ 11:59pm! Central Time

In the event of a tie we will have both first place guys do as many as they can in unlimited time, to failure with good reps.

Back