AMA Labs

Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

Low Test on Mast e and Tren ace!

Rep Points

Low Test on Mast e and Tren ace!

What's up fellas got a question need some feedback please. Been reading up on low test n high tren has anyone done this and if so how was the experience. First time with tren and mast.*My cycle for next year is*Wk 1-12 test e 500mg wkWk 1-8 mast e 500mg wkWk 3-12 Hcg 500iu wkWk 3-12 Aromisan 12.5mg eodWk 6-11 Tren ace 50mg eod 75mg last 2 weeksWk 6-11 caber .5 e3dPct clomid 50/50/25/25 Aromisan 12.5mg/12.5/12.5/12.5 pct unleashedI've read people run test as low as 250mg wk my and let the tren do the magic of course diet and cardio is key I have that in check my cut starts in Dec for a show in june. Only concern is that will mast e effect me wirt that being higher than test and than tren last 6 weeks of cycle.*Previous cycle*First cycle: Test e 500mg wk eq 500mg wkSecond cycle: wk 1-4 prop 100mg eod wk 1-6 var 75mg ed wk 5-12 test e 600mgCurrent status:24yr211 pound15% bf (bulking aka being fat lol) Cutting Naturally for 3 months starting Dec to bring bf% down to 10-11% before cycling. 6-7% will be my goal for june.Ill be running liv support milk thistle the whole 9 yards.

Rep Points

Yeah, thats the best way to run it... imo. I found it seemed to surpress the night sweats... as running it with higher test to tren seemed to bring on the sides.
    . I did 250mg Omans + 300mg Tren + 150mgs of Winny all split doses Mon and Thurs. I ran it for 10 weeks and to date is still one of my favorite cycles... Next time Im adding 50mcgs of IGF-1LR3. Havent yet used mast yet but its on my gears lust list...

Keep in mind Test is Trens bitch... So youre correct when you said let Tren do its magic.
    Last edited by bucknaked; 10-17-2013 at 06:38 AM.

Rep Points

Thanks for the reply. Can't wait to show test its a bitch to tren lol

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by afg24 View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Can't wait to show test its a bitch to tren lol
    Although Tren is king... even a king needs his bitch... I think the main reason guys usually run test higher is because thwir libido drops after a while when taking tren caused by prolactin. I'm pretty sure thats how that got started. It wasnt as easily to get back in the day. I used to know all the medical terms and reasons I did what I did when I was reakky into this shit... now I pretty much just remember what I did with a vague explanation. Lol. But these days my main focus is more about stayin in shape enough I dont feel the need to shower with my shirt on. lol.

You might wanna consider taking some winny with it... I cant recall all the reasons I do it, but Im sure you can google it and it will explain the benefits... besides the obvious... ITS FUCKIN AWESOME!!! Lol

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaked View Post
    Although Tren is king... even a king needs his bitch... I think the main reason guys usually run test higher is because thwir libido drops after a while when taking tren caused by prolactin. I'm pretty sure thats how that got started. It wasnt as easily to get back in the day. I used to know all the medical terms and reasons I did what I did when I was reakky into this shit... now I pretty much just remember what I did with a vague explanation. Lol. But these days my main focus is more about stayin in shape enough I dont feel the need to shower with my shirt on. lol.

You might wanna consider taking some winny with it... I cant recall all the reasons I do it, but Im sure you can google it and it will explain the benefits... besides the obvious... ITS FUCKIN AWESOME!!! Lol
    Lol well do brotha thanks. As far as winny goes heard its not worth it all the water u lose is retained rite after never used it so just speaking on reviews of ppll n winny

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by afg24 View Post
    Lol well do brotha thanks. As far as winny goes heard its not worth it all the water u lose is retained rite after never used it so just speaking on reviews of ppll n winny
    Fuck the winny go with var on that cycle if you're looking to add an oral. Test tren mast var is a killer cycle. Just ended it myself. Had winny in there myself towards the middle so I got to compare the difference first hand in the same cycle and I'm telling you var blew winny away

Rep Points

I agree with you sherk.........I am about to start the same cycle and will be adding var for the last six weeks of my cycle
    I will be running only 250 mg of test e ew
    I will run 500 mg of tren e ew
    I will run 500mg of mast e ew.......and the last 6 weeks run 80mg of var

Rep Points

Not to take anything away from either of these guys, because what var I have done was awesome! And theres no bad reason that would be a bad choice as an addition... The only thing I can say is from what Ive read and heard people say about Winstrol has made it probably one of, if not the most misunderstood and under rated anabolic compounds avaiable... Its a very potent anabolic that has the ability to really pack on the lbs of lean mean muscle. I, personally have used it for years... Ive got two buddies who pretty much made it their main compound and both got huge using it... however, both these guys know what theyre doing. One took Mr Missouri at 20yrs old. Both ate right and trained hard. Its by no means a beginners drug. Im not referring to either of these men, Im generalizing. Like all gear, you gave to believe in it and its capabilities to do what your expectations are... If you believe its only gonna cut you up, then tgats what you'll more than likely get if you do the work... and vise versa for size. Imo

Rep Points

Thank you all for the replies and personnel feedback as of now going to stick with my stated cycle. Shrek how did the cycle go as in results bf% weight dropped or gained.