Tyrant Labs

Tyrant TD

Thread: Tyrant TD

Rep Points

Tyrant TD

Just completeed an order with these guys. Their responce to questions were almost instant. My order shipped same business day so we can do the maths on ta, packaging good, levels filled the same, sealed etc.etc. I ordered the usual suspects dbol, sust 400, prop , tren they also through in sum xtras which is always apreciated. If my buddies report anything amiss on the gear I will certainly chime back in. So far Tyrant is G2G !!!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thank you brotha for the good word!

Rep Points

I ordered weeks ago and haven't received mine. Their website is also gone...

Rep Points

Damn ritfw13....I just looked at their website a week or 2 ago. It looked like great prices and everything. I was just gonna write a post about them asking for updates on them and their service. Sucks bro...hopefully something still shows up.

famusone

Rep Points

that is weird, i just got my order and all was gtg and they replied to my emails in a day or two, and my order was received with in a week and a half i wouldnt give up yet im sure they will get back to you especially since you posted here but i did just try there website it is down but hopefully its just for maintenance but i'm sure they'll let us know what's up!
    i doubt they're going to abandon ship with good prices and fast t.d. and reply time i hope they stay around for a while!