• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TRT in south jersey

Machmood

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Recently I've been having tons of health problems, turns out I had lymes. In the process of testing to find the problem I found out I had low test(220). I had suspected this for a long time . Unfortunekty my GP is my father and won't inject me with steroids, his words. Now I'm looking for someone In south jersey. I'm 29

Last edited:
Recently I've been having tons of health problems, turns out I had lymes. In the process of testing to find the problem I found out I had low test(220). I had suspected this for a long time . Unfortunekty my GP is my father and won't inject me with steroids, his words. Now I'm looking for someone In south jersey. I'm 29

Your father is a fucking dick. Sorry bro.

Talk to him about androgel, just to get SOME test in you ASAP.

See any other gp with those results and they will want to test again. You can go see an endocrinologist as well, might help.

Trt docs in jersey are expensive as fuck bc it's all gray area prescribing.

^ lol I'll let that slide, will insurance cover it in nj?

Depends on the doc and the insurance coverage. A lot of factors there to be honest

^ thanks my dad is 2 Hours away so I've been looking for a GP In my area but the last 4 I've called aren't accepting new partients . I guess ill just keep trying. Gonna call an endo in my area tomorrow

^ thanks my dad is 2 Hours away so I've been looking for a GP In my area but the last 4 I've called aren't accepting new partients . I guess ill just keep trying. Gonna call an endo in my area tomorrow

Good luck brother

Found one place but they said tney don't bill insurance tney give you a superbill for reimbursement, whatever that means . Tney have someone calling me Monday with more details

Update- admittedly my father didn't know much about trt so I went to an endo. A nice older guy, at first I thought no way he would prescribe trt. After getting tested he said he would call me with the results. As expected when he called levels were low and he said he would call In a script for the gel. I said I preferred injection and he said he reccomends the gel but would give me injection if I wanted. I asked about AIs and testing and it ended up with us agreeing its better to setup an appt and go over everything in person. Going in tomorrow and most likely starting injections this week. Not sure dosages he's gonna give and if I can get an AI but its a great start. Just hoping my insursnce will pay for it, he said he's gonna call and let me know tomorrow

Good luck dude, I'm in the same boat hoping I can get covered under insurance.

Ok so I'm amazed right now. When I first went In and saw my doc was a 65 yr old 5'0 140 lbs Indian man with a heavy accent I thought I was wasting my time asking for trt, turns out just the opposite. After my labs came back low total and free test he said he thought they weren't a big concern but if I wanted trt he would prescribe. He reccomended the gel but I said I preferred injection, he said ok. When I asked dosage he said 200mg once a week so I just nodded as I didn't wanna say anything to change his mind. When he gave me a script for needles I asked about 2 gauges to pull with and inject, he said I only needed one so again I just said ok to not change his mind on anything. When I asked about testing estrogen he Said I didn't need it and didn't see a reason why it would go up, I insisted on this one and he said ok. Then he asked if I was ok injecting myself , i said yes and that was it. No talk about possible sides, fertility issues or anything. Just here you go enjoy. So right now I have a script for 200mg test cyp a week. I thought he was gonna give me 100mg a week so was gonna ask if I could inject every 5 days, now with 200mg I have a choice of 100e5d or 100e3d. Might start low and see where I test out, not sure yet. All in all a very nice week for me

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Oh ya for insursnce he said he was pretty sure they covered it, just go to the pharmacy and fill the script. If there's a problem they will call him and he will let me know

Ok so I'm amazed right now. When I first went In and saw my doc was a 65 yr old 5'0 140 lbs Indian man with a heavy accent I thought I was wasting my time asking for trt, turns out just the opposite. After my labs came back low total and free test he said he thought they weren't a big concern but if I wanted trt he would prescribe. He reccomended the gel but I said I preferred injection, he said ok. When I asked dosage he said 200mg once a week so I just nodded as I didn't wanna say anything to change his mind. When he gave me a script for needles I asked about 2 gauges to pull with and inject, he said I only needed one so again I just said ok to not change his mind on anything. When I asked about testing estrogen he Said I didn't need it and didn't see a reason why it would go up, I insisted on this one and he said ok. Then he asked if I was ok injecting myself , i said yes and that was it. No talk about possible sides, fertility issues or anything. Just here you go enjoy. So right now I have a script for 200mg test cyp a week. I thought he was gonna give me 100mg a week so was gonna ask if I could inject every 5 days, now with 200mg I have a choice of 100e5d or 100e3d. Might start low and see where I test out, not sure yet. All in all a very nice week for me

Any updates? Sent you a PM regarding your experience.

Back