• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PSL's - EP Line Crystal Clear|Pro. Carrier Oils Clarification

P.S.L.

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ladies&Gents ...

Original EP Line always used only Professional/Legit Pharma Grade Carrier Oils "Inside".

EP Line PG carrier Oils were SOLELY Created and Produced for "PG" AAS.

Here's legit verification:

testosterone-enanthate-250mgml-10mlvial-ep.jpg

Of course products like Deca and all Trens are an exception clearly - due to their "essence" used ...

EP Line uses only Pharma Grade carrier oils (synthetic/hypoalergic/smooth/most efficiently dissolved-merged with the "essence" - professional oil used only in Original Pharm. Grade Products)

- No UGL on the market uses such Pro./Expensive Oils to our knowledge.Those carrier oils are available only to Legit/Registered Pharma Grade Manufacturers ... and to Us.
(We sincerely apologize if we EVENTUALLY missed anything on any UGL on the market about that matter)

EP Line carrier oils proved with 100% certainty:

1. Second to None - Highly smooth and Painless injection experience.
2. Body/System 100% Smooth&Effective applicability and response.
3. 100% Pharma Grade Feature of: dissolving/applying with the "essence" in the system/body right from the start.

EP Line "Essence" Origin and Quality matches those PG Carrier Oils Fully naturally.

Last edited:
Just received my order from the 2+1 sale earlier this week and was gonna ask if you reformulated your carrier oil as the Test E seems to move about the vial much easier and appears much more clear than the test E I received during early summer. Kudos

euro pharmacies are smooth as a silk igloo.

I have enjoyed a hand full of euro pharmacies products now. All easy to draw and inject. No pip even with 400 mg in a single spot.

The best carrier oils I have ever used. They are painless...you can inject with a slin pin (and even draw with a slin pin after pressuring the vial)...and they look great.

The best carrier oils I have ever used. They are painless...you can inject with a slin pin (and even draw with a slin pin after pressuring the vial)...and they look great.

its fast through a slin pin too. I strongly dislike working a slin pin for a minute. this stuff shoots quick

Back