AMA Labs

Closure is good for competitors

Rep Points

Closure is good for competitors

I'm sure AMA has a good reason for temporarily closing..on a business standpoint, It's a questionable move.. The competitor's are happy..we customers, aren't.. hope you guys reopen soon.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Well everyone needs a break right? They have loyal customers so I?m sure people won?t stray too far

Rep Points

I know what you mean I'm trying to hold off on spending my money elsewhere

DRSE

Rep Points

Trust me you want breaks from sources. It for your benefit in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by cube789 View Post
    bump for ichigo, dude gives me a boner everytime I open the forum

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ssfresgmn View Post
    I'm sure AMA has a good reason for temporarily closing..on a business standpoint, It's a questionable move.. The competitor's are happy..we customers, aren't.. hope you guys reopen soon.
    It's not a questionable move in any way when looking at it from a business standpoint. Especially this form of business. AMA being open or closed does not hurt or help other sources. Well maybe help a little because there's one less good source to choose from atm. But even our loyal customers shop elsewhere from time to time when the AMA doors are open. Which is fine. That way there's something to compare too and make a decision and opinion of your own. Every source does this. Not just for the break from the job but to step back and reassess your business. Business is about growth and not staying the same. Coming up with new ways and new products to keep people's interest and get new potential customers' interest and business. Adding products people ask for, coming up with new blends, taking down the products that aren't bought and waste some of the overhead. There's all kinds of reasons why its a good thing. The only bad is for you customers having to wait but you know its more than worth it and the doors wouldn't just open but will open with some cool shit like sales and contests to hook you guys up for the wait. I co own one of the biggest companies in my industry in the city I live in. If there's one thing I know, its business and how to expand and keep things moving and AMA is doing the right thing here.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ssfresgmn View Post
    Im stocked up so it doesn't hurt me so bad when they shut down. I can start and run a full cycle anytime I want. This is possible because when they come back they do some cool shit for the wait. always a sale... and I try to take advantage of every one. So sit back, wait and watch...when they come back you'll be able to take advantage and get good gear for a damn good price.