• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Confusion about DHT

Npderi

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, I have a question about DHT, and it's really confusing me because a lot of the literature I've come across indicates that DHT is a bad form of testosterone, yet some of the pro-hormone profiles show that they increases DHT and also goes further to state that it's a good thing (?).

For instance: IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: Epi-Andro Rx

Could someone please shed some light on this for me? What I know is that in the steroid cascade, Testosterone is above DHT, and that 5-alpha reductase is the enzyme responsible for converting it into DHT. So why would one want to take a supplement to increase DHT?

Sorry, this might seem like a newbie question, but some help would be greatly appreciated.

DHT-
-Has been used in the medical community and shown long term to have growth effects on the penis.
-Has been used to increase Male Libido, due to the increases in Erection quality
-Potentially believed to cause hair loss and acne as main side effects
-Is not believed to be liver toxic at all
-It is believed that increases in DHT causes potential enlargement of Prostate, but contradictory it is used to treat Prostate Enlargement in the medical community
-4x stronger then Tesosterone
-Used to eliminate and reduce GYNO..ie it does not convert to estrogen
-Believed to improve overall mood, muscle density, sexual health, strength

In short DHT is responsible for making men men. The characteristics of masculinity are mainly due to the effects of DHT. I love DHT compounds. Besides increasing strength i get an accompanying sense of well being when running them. Good info Heavy.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I love dht, who needs hair when you have erections like zeus!

Doubt I'll ever run another cycle without proviron.

Back