Muscle Factory Labs

Pulled the trigger

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Pulled the trigger

I didn't see any action from this sponsors page but after a few emails back and forth I decided to pull the trigger with a small sample order. The website was still under construction but went through no problem. I received my order today and let me tell you if you do not have a sharp object there is no way you are breaking into that sucker! This guy had the fastest response time by far from others I have used, a few emails were like I was instant messaging the guy, which was very helpful in getting things wrapped up. He hooked me up for sure! I will report back as to my experiences running it in a few weeks or so. At this point if the gear is as good as the service was then you couldn't ask for more. Definitely a pleasure dealing with!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by G.Reaper; 10-21-2013 at 04:36 PM. Reason: pic

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thanks for the awesome review!

Rep Points

right on hope you get big bro

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by G.Reaper View Post
    I didn't see any action from this sponsors page but after a few emails back and forth I decided to pull the trigger with a small sample order. The website was still under construction but went through no problem. I received my order today and let me tell you if you do not have a sharp object there is no way you are breaking into that sucker! This guy had the fastest response time by far from others I have used, a few emails were like I was instant messaging the guy, which was very helpful in getting things wrapped up. He hooked me up for sure! I will report back as to my experiences running it in a few weeks or so. At this point if the gear is as good as the service was then you couldn't ask for more. Definitely a pleasure dealing with!
    How is the gear so far?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

So far its great! I am ordering more today as well. I have no complaints thus far with anything. I will keep you posted.

Rep Points

Awesome to hear brother..... I started his test e last week and had no pip and the oil is extremely smooth.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

So far with this gear my wife "sore" on a daily basis! I feel kinda bad in a way. I have also been told by my wife that I need to avoid Walmart. Apparently I was a little too out spoken with the cretins that shop there. I think it was the comment to the little puke with a binky in his mouth who was slapping his girl friends butt and I told him he was after the wrong gender that finally got me in trouble. My wife told me to not be mean and I told her maybe if we are lucky he will see this as bullying and go home and end his misery. Must be the tren talking.... My strength and aggression in the gym had increased dramatically. The weights I did for 12 reps I can do for 16. I heal even faster and I have to keep my self in check so not to tear anything again....I have some awesome pics of some serious bruising from my chest/tendon tear this year. I also can't seem to get enough food and I'm eating all day.
    I'm a big fan of test so I'm at 100mg test prop with 75mg tren ace ED. Pip is minimal and I'm using a 25g pin which is perfect.
    All in all muscle factory is great and I'm very happy with everything. Service all the way around is top of the line and I highly recommend these guys. Ricky is on top of his game when it comes to taking care of his customers. You get the results you expect, know, and love with muscle factory.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Forgot to mention that I gave my wife prop as well.... That was interesting.....

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thanks for the update man!

Rep Points

Thanks for the awesome update brother. I'm so glad you are loving the gear. It is great stuff. Keep hittin those weights and keep us updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Loving the trensomnia...... But the gym is getting more exciting with each new session.

Rep Points

Awesome to hear my friend. Glad your enjoying riding the tren train......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

So far the tren train is treating me well. This is my first big run on it. Aggression is staying in the gym, now lol. Trensomnia sucks but I have a 3, almost 4 month old so sleep isn't really happening anyway. It does mess with my head and I feel like guys are after my wife. But she has been great and I can't thank and love her enough for that! Strength is through the roof and am cutting up nicely. This will be a staple in my future cycles for sure. I am up to 80-100mg daily. The biggest test will be when I see my little brother and dad this Thanksgiving and see where I stand in the strength department. I thinking it will be good! I sent them a pic today and I think I got them beat! Loving Muscle Factory!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Glad you like it! Keep us updated on your results. It's getting interesting lol.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I definitely want to add some mast next time. That should really do the trick! I'll let you know how my visit with my family goes after running this stuff. I'm excited to see what they say! I'll also be popping my little brothers injection cherry when I go down there. I ordered him some prop to start with. That guy is going to be a monsta! He finally used up his superdrol stock he had from before the ban. I'll either get him on here or I will report his results on here for him. Either way, Muscle Factory had been kicking ass for me and I'm sure he will love it to!
    My diet has been the following:
    1-1 cup oatmeal, 2 scoops Carnivor protien

2-6 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 12oz potatoes

3-6oz chicken, 1.5 cup white rice

4- 6oz chicken, 1.5 cups white rice

5-Diner. Usually chicken or fish with rice or tators.

6- Pre-bed. 6 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 8oz red potato.
    More or less depending if I'm not that hungry and my weekends kill me but since I'm not competing or getting ready for a show 5 out of the 7 days this isn't too bad lol. I got this from my buddy who competes and owns the gymi go to. Big dude and very cool! He has helped me a lot with training and everything else. Big thanks to him as well!