• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Question bout tren and cum

jtwannagrow

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ever since I have been on tren my gf says it burns her when I busy my load? Can it b the tren ??

never heard of that happening. when you bust in her? or just like temp wise? i could see maybe it being warmer than usual since your body temp is higher on tren

Ok thanks it seems odd it's never happened until recently .., if that was the case I was just thinking bout stopping tren because I need that good good

are you eating anything different? i know when i eat more of certain food my shit tastes horrible but doesnt hurt. wish i could help more but thats the only things coming to mind. maybe someone will chime in

very interesting. I would dump the tren and see if it makes a difference.

could just be that your coitus is more vigorous with tren. causing more vaginal damage.

I ran into this which can b possible vulvar vestibulitis.not sure but we need it fixed been a horn dog lately with this cycle .... And no I'm not eating anything different ..

Never heard of this also... interesting

very interesting. I would dump the tren and see if it makes a difference.

could just be that your coitus is more vigorous with tren. causing more vaginal damage.

way better answer than mine! prop jimmy!

are you eating anything different? i know when i eat more of certain food my shit tastes horrible but doesnt hurt. wish i could help more but thats the only things coming to mind. maybe someone will chime in

You eat our own cum?

way better answer than mine! prop jimmy!

I have been petitioning for a super mod position. I just want the sexual health section. cause Im pretty versed in coitus(premarriage) and not getting coitus(post marriage)

IML Gear Cream!

You eat our own cum?

I mean I have gotten a little in my mouth after I get my cawk sucked and I kiss her. does that count?

pineapple juice (taste) or apple cider vinegar (ph balance)

Back