• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

If you only had 30 minutes

How would you spend 30 minutes?

• cardio

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • lifting

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • class (or half of it)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JB_427

Getting Inspired
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hypothetically speaking, if you only had 30 minutes to be at the gym and had no body parts overdue for a workout, what would you do and why? - - - - -

I am editing this because of the confusion. :p :rolleyes:

What Im trying to ask is THIS -

Your at the gym. You realize you only have half an hour. Its leg day if you need an example, and it usually takes you longer than that to do.
What do you do? go home? cardio instead? lift anyway til you gotta go?

What do you to kill 30 minutes?

SHEESH PEOPLE. :p :hehe: :p

Last edited:
Lifting, I can do a workout in 30 minutes easily. Short rest periods though. Right now I'm definitely in the 45-60 range though because I'm taking 90-120 second rest periods and doing more sets.

I'd lift. It's the only reason I go to the gym anyway.

I guess it depends how much of a cardio fiend you are then, so this is probably going to be somewhat seperated by male/female, at least in part.

Hmmmmm? seeing I don't do cardio, I would get a protein shake and shoot the shit!! :rofl: :flex: :funny:

I think Id feel like I got the most of it if I do some major cardio. :shrug:

Nothing against lifting, but I like to be all sweaty and tired when Im done.

I like to concentrate when I lift, so it wouldnt do that to me in 1/2 hr... :D

Originally posted by Prince
If I had no bodyparts scheduled for a work-out, honestly I would not even be there.

I believe what she means is, if you haven't missed a workout and are behind on something.

Originally posted by JB_427
Your at the gym. You realize you only have half an hour. Its leg day if you need an example, and it usually takes you longer than that to do.
What do you do? go home? cardio instead? lift anyway til you gotta go?

In a case like this I would do some type of leg super/giant set work-out in 30 minutes.

Superset, or only do one really huge set per bodypart to complete failure and get out. If you haven't missed any workout prior to that day your body could use a rest anyway.

getting inspired huh JB, I am getting inspired looking at that pic of you, if that is you. lookin good :D

my answer is a power lift of some kind, the squat or deadlift currently. My WO are so fuckin intense nowadays that I can be pretty exausted in a half hr. Hittin up some shocking principles and 30 min can definately be enough.

If I only had 30 minutes. I'd do a quick warmup and a quick cooldonw and all squats in between.

I'd hit squats too..if had time after...I'd compound leg curls with extensions..then boogie..or waddle..whichever best speed at the time is..

sorry...mine's under construction...
:D

ever seen a building that is getting remodled? It is surrounded by scaffolding? Not a pretty sight? Think of it that way....
:D

Originally posted by JB_427
Id like a picture of all the squatters asses please... :evil:

Not sure why, but here ya go...

I would do 15 minutes of HIIT

Back