• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

husband catches wife dancing with another guy at the beach

HialeahChico305

Elite Matador member
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Did she deserve the beat down? :thinking:

2010-12-21-you-get-what-you-paid-for.png

^^^now, if he didn't want to pay.. I probably would of kicked his ass.. but not infront of so many damm witnesses. . Geese.. people forgot how to put a beat down on someone without going to jail.. what is this world coming to..

IML Gear Cream!
I despise guys that hit woman, total cowards.

So if a woman acts like a man it is not ok to treat her like a man? A good ol slap never killed anybody.

By the way my opinion in regards to the First video I presented : the guy totally overreacted and should be jailed. He obviously acted out of jealousy but a man should never beat up a women that way. But of course self defense is always a right every human has.

Last edited:
not hitting women is a gentleman's courtesy we as men give to woman that they often abuse. its not a right, a woman could get stoned or executed in some countries for defiant behavior. just sayn

My belief has always been, your right to hit anyone extends the length of your arm to the other person's face. Hit me, I repay in kind.

I agree with Heckler 7, women all to often abuse the unwillingness of men to hit women.

I've been punched in the face though by a couple of chicks and never did anything. I hate fighting and walk away :(

I despise guys that hit woman, total cowards.

I don't believe that cheating is a smackable offense. But, there are things that woman can do that warrant a smack. I use to feel strongly as you do, but not so much anymore. I, personally, don't think I could hit a woman no matter how mad I got, but there have been plenty of situations where I laughed hard when I woman got popped for being a horrible person.

IML Gear Cream!
I don't believe that cheating is a smackable offense. But, there are things that woman can do that warrant a smack. I use to feel strongly as you do, but not so much anymore. I, personally, don't think I could hit a woman no matter how mad I got, but there have been plenty of situations where I laughed hard when I woman got popped for being a horrible person.

Bill Burr- Women Are Assholes - YouTube

No, I never have hit a woman but I have to defend that dude, cause that wasn't dancing and she isn't a lady!

A lady would never disrespect herself & dance like that, an immature bitch, yeah........ And if my woman did that, she wouldn't be my woman anymore!

That doesn't require beating a bitch down.

^^^now, if he didn't want to pay.. I probably would of kicked his ass.. but not infront of so many damm witnesses. . Geese.. people forgot how to put a beat down on someone without going to jail.. what is this world coming to..

why kick his ass, he probably had no clue what was going on at all. I remember some guy tried to kick a fight with me at a bar on halloween. I was gene simmons and i guess his girl wanted my tongue cause she kept making out with me. Had no clue. bf tried to get all bad with me. I dont fight, but it pays to have bouncer friends..

i had to knock out a chick once, and i would do it again too. She was going around getting ready to key my buddys show car. If it was a normal car id say fuck it insurance will cover it and just film the bitch. But this was a 20k paint job that would take 6 months to fix with the detail. I tried to body block her a few times calming her down with my hands at my side. She punched me in the chest with the key and told me to get the fuck back. So i knocked her out with one punch and put her in the passenger seat of her friends car. She was drunk as fuck and apologized the next day and thanked me for punching her in the chin so i wouldnt give her a black eye lol.

I personally dont believe in the whole tough guy go fight some one. I would have went up to him and said shes your responsibility now take her home. I saw this at a Raider game once shit was funny... Girl was drunk causing a scene flirting with some dude and her BF said fuck you bitch and looked at the guy. Everyone though there was going to be a fight and he is all you can drive her back to oregon and left her ass. LOL he left her in Oakland when they lived in Oregon. She sat in their seats crying all game while he rolled out and went home.

that first slap was awesome... she didnt see it coming at all. and she deserved it. I couldnt do it... but I dont fault the guy tremendously for the first smack. the continued beat down was excessive. I would have stopped him after the slap but then laughed with him about the slap

Back