• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Do you ever feel like you're a

HyDr8

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
slave to your body? Be it diet/nutrition, training day, cycle on/off, etc.

Ever feel consumed with the process?

Not for awhile. It took me awhile to adjust to eating so damn much food through the day though, that was the biggest thing for me to deal with, efficiency is what helps me deal with it now.

Not really a slave, but sometimes it feels like I do not live a "normal" life. However, I know that I have to do it, I cannot stop lifting, I have to maintain my diet and supplemet regimine, I am dedicated, and if I quit I know I would be miserable.

I started this lifestyle when I was around 15 years old, it's just who I am. The first time I lifted a weight I knew it was something I had to do, and I never stopped.

Originally posted by HyDr8
slave to your body? Be it diet/nutrition, training day, cycle on/off, etc.

Ever feel consumed with the process?

Not really a slave, but sometimes I question whether or not I am obsessive about staying in shape. You know, lifting weights four times a week, cycling three times a week, spending $100 a month on supplements, and counting everything that I eat....just makes me wonder if it's over-the-top sometimes. People offer me junk food an I turn it down (cake/donuts at work for example). That makes me feel bummed sometimes, but then I realize two things: Those people are fat for a reason, and junk food makes me ill.

All this exercise and healthy eating gives me a lean body and makes me feel great about myself, so I'm sticking to it. :)

Back