• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

hgh with slin VS test e deca cycle

goodguy19064

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Which one has potential for better gains assumming all else equal.

test deca...

why not do gh/slin and test/deca that will yield the most gains

gh taks a bit to get the size benefit even with slin. test/deca will give you the size and strength youre looking for faster.

Gears all the way, until you reach about 220lbs ripped (assuming you are an average height of around 5ft11)
At that point it gets really hard to pack on some extra size with just gear! That's when hgh+slin comes into equation.

There is a synergy between gh slin AND gear.
Your comparing apples to oranges in your OP.

Once genetic potential is reached....nothing beats GH/slin (with test & tren). I maxed out at around 250lbs many years back, cycle after cycle....I was only able to add 4-5 lbs. of LBM. When I began using slin and HUMAN grade GH (serostim), I quickly added another 25lbs. of solid LBM. So for a while I was floating between 275-280 and my bf% stayed in the single digits.

Slin and GH was the only way I could have achieved this. But I would in no way suggest anyone to start using slin and GH for mass unless they reached their max genetic potential, and have studied their fuckn ass off as to how to properly use slin, in conjunction with GH/IGF/AAS. When I started using slin/GH, I had planned on competing. That's the only reason why I started to use it.

/V

Back