• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bloodwork came back

IML Gear Cream!
Got my first dosage of Clomid (50mg) in today. I'm pretty pessimistic at this point but still holding a bit of hope. Any idea when I would expect to feel anything, good or bad, assuming it works?

Just a quick update. Today is day 9 of 50mg ED. About 7-8 days ago I noticed an uptick in mood WHEN everything is "ok". This was obviously too soon for Clomid so I assumed it was due to our house selling quickly. If anything goes wrong or annoys me, I get agitated very quickly, yell, etc. Within 5-15 minutes after that, I feel sad that I did that. My wife asked if I was having a man period lol. Still zero gym motivation, sex drive, work motivation, etc.

Just a quick update. Today is day 9 of 50mg ED. About 7-8 days ago I noticed an uptick in mood WHEN everything is "ok". This was obviously too soon for Clomid so I assumed it was due to our house selling quickly. If anything goes wrong or annoys me, I get agitated very quickly, yell, etc. Within 5-15 minutes after that, I feel sad that I did that. My wife asked if I was having a man period lol. Still zero gym motivation, sex drive, work motivation, etc.

Sounds like the clomid is working. Thats how it makes you feel.

LDL looks bad. Might consider upping your fiber intake and cardio brother.

LDL looks bad. Might consider upping your fiber intake and cardio brother.

LDL is very bad. I've already made some diet changes with more fiber and I will be adding cardio. Tough to do with my lack o' motivation right now but I gotta do it. :(

Yeah, been there myself except my Total T was 77 ng/dl AFTER a Clomid restart. LOL!

Yeah, been there myself except my Total T was 77 ng/dl AFTER a Clomid restart. LOL!

Damn! I can't imagine how bad you felt then. I felt like shit up until this week so yours must have been terrible. I assume you're much better now though?

It was hell, I felt zero drive for sex and was tired and would fall asleep on the couch after work. My mood was depressed as well. 1 day after my Testosterone inject I felt normal again. I will never go off again. My sex drive is like a 19 year old and I'm WAY older than that. Anyway, I'm going to go take my inject right now. Its been a week since my last shot.

Just a quick update. I am due for my blood test late next week. I actually did a strength workout yesterday for the first time in 2+ weeks. Mostly I have only been able to keep training BJJ and I am too tired to do anything else. Sex with the wife (to keep her happy) is like going through the motions. I'm not really emotional or quick to anger like I briefly was. I feel almost like a zombie. I wake up, go to work, train BJJ, eat, work, home, sleep and repeat. No energy, no passion, no caring about anything or anyone really. My daughter and wife seem like the only bright spots in what should be a great life but I just don't feel it. On the plus side I did roll very well this week at BJJ so at least that is still going well. Time to end the whiny emo post. :D

IML Gear Cream!
Man, waiting for blood test results sucks. Last time I had the results in 2 days. I really don't feel like the Clomid helped though. :(

Got my labs back today. I am a bit surprised at the numbers:

Testosterone, Serum: 1195 ng/dl 348-1197
Free Testosterone (Direct): 33.7 pg/mL 8.7-25.1 (HIGH)
LH: 11.9 mIU/mL 1.7-8.6 (HIGH)
Estradiol: 57.1 pg/mL 7.2-42.6 (HIGH)

So it appears I responded well to the Clomid. My E2 is high, but I have read you cannot accurately test E2 while on Clomid. If that is false, then I guess I needed a bit more than .25mg adex a week. So I am scheduling an appointment with the doctor next week to go over the results. My guess is we will ween me off of the Clomid and then retest after a while to see where my levels stand.

Looks great, grats. You feel better?

Looks great, grats. You feel better?

Not a single bit better. Still have to force myself to workout twice a week, still don't want to bone my wife, still hit snooze 3 times before getting up. Something else has to be in play here.

So a weird update. Today was the best day I've had in forever. Did 1/2 of my strength training in the morning, took the wife and kid to a big hill to go sledding, rolled at BJJ for an hour, didn't get pissed when my boss emailed me about a problem, finished the second half of strength training, and I STILL feel like rolling or lifting or doing something. Never griped or snapped at my wife either. I'm starting my taper but it's probably too soon for that right?

Ok so just a quick update. My doctor is beginning to taper me off the Clomid. Since my E2 more than doubled we moved to 0.5mg anastrazole per week. I still feel pretty good, although I am a bit tired in the evenings. BJJ is going great, I am choking and hanging with guys that are half my age and 30-45 pounds heavier than me (i.e. what BJJ is supposed to do!). I have morning and nighttime wood, and last night I surprised my wife by banging her in the shower on a whim. Motivation to train is through the roof. Life is good right now, I hope once I taper off completely that I can keep producing on my own.

Ok so just a quick update. My doctor is beginning to taper me off the Clomid. Since my E2 more than doubled we moved to 0.5mg anastrazole per week. I still feel pretty good, although I am a bit tired in the evenings. BJJ is going great, I am choking and hanging with guys that are half my age and 30-45 pounds heavier than me (i.e. what BJJ is supposed to do!). I have morning and nighttime wood, and last night I surprised my wife by banging her in the shower on a whim. Motivation to train is through the roof. Life is good right now, I hope once I taper off completely that I can keep producing on my own.

I hope the best for you.

I went to a TRT clinic and it was the best thing I could've done. The Dr there is checking everything -and at a frequency that seems a lot safer, unlike the endo's office.
I feel better already. The TRT clinic is covered by insurance 85% and is 100% legal & medically safe.

PM me I can give you the name of a clinic that will work for you

your insurance covers visits/and meds?

I heard this for years from my primary...kept telling him I'm always tired, no libido and what not for a few years even tho it was within "range"

This is where I'm at now and it's frustrating as hell. My readings were slightly below normal and my docs advice was to get some DHEA. I paid for 3 office visits and 4 blood tests just to be told: You're fine, go home. I eat well, exercise religiously and yet I feel like shit so no, I'm not fine. Now I'm on the hunt for a new primary and a doc who will actually listen to me and help me feel healthy again.

I complained to my GP for 3 years in a row. He did blood work twice checking my T and said I was fine. I am 44 now and have been on TRT for 2 months now and feel great. I had to change Dr to get my script filled. The new Dr did blood work and my T lvl was a bit higher than what my last Dr was testing and I still got a script. The reason is my new Dr has a clue and my old Dr was not going to consider TRT at all no matter what my numbers were.

Originally my number was 408 and new Dr tested me at 450 and gave me a script for 1ml every 2 weeks. I cut my dose in half and do .5 per week. New Dr said most of his clients were happy injecting every 2 weeks, but if I wanted I could change it to weekly.

Everyone is different and with my original numbers starting at 408-450 would be great for most, but sucked for me. I am not sure where my numbers are at now doing .5 per week, but will know in 2 months when I return for my blood work and a new script.

So far everything has increased for me that I complained about.
Libido, energy, strength, cardio and my sleep is better. I have also gained 10lbs over the past 2 months.

clomid is a two fold drug...it inhibits estrogen receptors at the hypothalamus and stunts the negative feedback loop to the pituitary...but its doesn't effect certain parts of the hypothalamus and pituitary...along with increasing GnRH release from the pituitary that increases the LH and FSH hence natural test production...

So it actually works against itself in some way...clomid has a long half life..its like 6 days and adex is about 2 days...so .25mg od adex once a week is totally worthless in a sense..

did he use a computer in front of him too give these prescribing guidelines??..a lot of these Dr's do and many have dated of insufficient software that has any sound dosing protocols...

This is where I'm at now and it's frustrating as hell. My readings were slightly below normal and my docs advice was to get some DHEA. I paid for 3 office visits and 4 blood tests just to be told: You're fine, go home. I eat well, exercise religiously and yet I feel like shit so no, I'm not fine. Now I'm on the hunt for a new primary and a doc who will actually listen to me and help me feel healthy again.

DHEA is worthless for men...it does impact females but not males....there are plenty of HRT docs around...issue is most dont take insurance and there expensive...there are some(like mine)who do take insurance but only take true HRT patients..there out there just gotta look..

Find a compound pharm in your area and ask them who the doctors are sending them HRT related customers...then you will know who to see...a lot of the pharms will recommend a doctor that fits your needs..

DHEA is worthless for men...it does impact females but not males....there are plenty of HRT docs around...issue is most dont take insurance and there expensive...there are some(like mine)who do take insurance but only take true HRT patients..there out there just gotta look..

Find a compound pharm in your area and ask them who the doctors are sending them HRT related customers...then you will know who to see...a lot of the pharms will recommend a doctor that fits your needs..

Yeah I did some research on DHEA long before I ever even went to the doc and studies showed a maximum of a 20% improvement under ideal conditions and in most cases, far less. I am actually one of those individuals who has a legitimate need as my total and free T are both below normal limits (my total was 263 I believe). I contacted the two local compounding pharmacies as per your suggestion and am just awaiting a response.

Erik Lunburg

Still tapering off clomid. Recently I started feeling like I did before clomid - tired, unmotivated, forgetful. :( I got my bloods drawn yesterday so we'll see how that goes.

Still tapering off clomid. Recently I started feeling like I did before clomid - tired, unmotivated, forgetful. :( I got my bloods drawn yesterday so we'll see how that goes.

If youre still on clomid your total test will probably be in the normal range. You need labs at least 6 weeks after discontinuing the clomid.

If youre still on clomid your total test will probably be in the normal range. You need labs at least 6 weeks after discontinuing the clomid.

Big "duh" moment right there. I knew that and apparently forgot it. Something odd is going on though. Not sure what it is.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to bigmoe65 again.

Back