• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Bloodwork came back

IML Gear Cream!
I use a naturopath that has me dialed in great - he has a brick&mortar TRT clinic. He lifts heavy and is hip to diet. Does your state allow ND's to Rx T 46and2?

I use a naturopath that has me dialed in great - he has a brick&mortar TRT clinic. He lifts heavy and is hip to diet. Does your state allow ND's to Rx T 46and2?

I believe not. I am in Oklahoma, and NDs are not able to take insurance here. So mu guess is they cannot prescribe TRT.

I was told by several, including newera, that my "initial consult fee" would "only" be X-$100 instead of X because I already had been receiving treatment elsewhere and had recent bloods.

Damn man sorry not sure when that came into effect?

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

How long after coming off Clomid should I wait to take my bloods? I was thinking 4-6 weeks.

Ok so I talked to a clinic to see what they had to say. My new blood tests were interesting:

Total Test 399 ng/dL 348-1197

Free Test (Direct) 11.2 pg/mL 8.7-25.1

TSH 2.270 uIU/mL 0.450-4.500

LH 4.7 mIU/mL 1.7-8.6

E2 23.5 pg/mL 7.6-42.6

PSA 0.6 ng/mL 0.0-4.0

Total Cholesterol 270 mg/dL 100-199

HDL 51 mg/dL >39

LDL 191 mg/dL 0-99

Trig 139 mg/dL 0-149

VLDL Cholesterol 28 mg/dL 5-40

So a couple of things jump out at me. First is the 110 point jump in total test, although I guess that could be caused by the testers since the ranges are different? Second is the cholesterol numbers. Holy crap they look bad to me. I'm not overweight, I weight train and do BJJ, all my fats come from fish oil, nuts/seeds, and lean meat. My parents both have/had high cholesterol and took medication for it, so it may be genetic. I'm talking with the new doc tomorrow but I am really concerned about the cholesterol numbers. Any thoughts on lowering that naturally without statins?

This is interesting... I had very similar, although not as high, cholesterol numbers and I have always been low. Seems as my test goes down, the cholesterol goes up. I too received the "normal" response from the endo with a 253 total test. Very irritating that when you receive bloodwork out of range, they still come up with... oh you are normal.

I went to a TRT clinic and it was the best thing I could've done. The Dr there is checking everything -and at a frequency that seems a lot safer, unlike the endo's office.
I feel better already. The TRT clinic is covered by insurance 85% and is 100% legal & medically safe.

May I ask what clinic? was it local to you?

Quick update here. I tested bloods on 2014-04-03 and again on 2014-06-06. The 2nd time I paid for it myself through privatemdlabs, as I am no longer working with my previous clinic.

April - Total 828, Free 30.4, E2 29.1, LH 6.9, FSH not tested

June - Total 533, Free not tested, E2 19.1, LH 5.0, FSH 4.5

So obviously my testes work WHEN they are stimulated. And it appears they are not being stimulated very well. I feel kinda ok right now. Not motivated at work, sex drive much lower than when my test was 1195 but not as low as when it was in the 280-399 range. Starting to feel the "zombie", going through the motions of living feeling that I had before. I still train BJJ 5-7 days a week, and do 2 strength and 3 conditioning sessions each week. Obviously if I go to a new doc now, they will probably not do anything with a 533 total level. So I am wary of paying $100-$200 for a doc visit only to be told I'll have to drop down back below range before I'll be treated. But I sure as shit don't want to go back where I was, that was a dark and shitty place to be.

So im assuming your not using anything anymore? Only suggestion i have is of you need to lower your t levels before seeing a new doc you could use a legal oral steroid to shut yourself down before labs.

Those numbers are very good, you are getting a T level of 533 and you arent taking anything at all? What is your age?

Got tested again last week, this time with free T numbers:

Total Testosterone - 446 ng/dL Range: 348 - 1197 ng/dL
Free Testosterone - 10.6 pg/mL Range: 8.7 - 25.1 pg/mL
LH - 8.3 Range: 1.7 - 8.6 mIU/mL
FSH - 5.3 Range: 1.5 - 12.4 mIU/mL
E2 - 9.1 Range: 7.6 - 42.6 pg/mL

So since June I went from 533 to 446 Total T. I did not have my free tested in June but now it is 10.6 pg/mL. The things I found interesting were my LH is much higher than it was in June, yet total T is down. That almost indicates my testes are NOT working as well as they did back on Clomid. Also, my E2 is pretty low, lower than it has ever been before. Not sure why that is either.

I found a place on my insurance!!! I talked with them and they are very modern, up to date on self-inject, adex, hCG. I have to wait until the 22nd for my appointment but I am excited.

*sigh*

My "modern" doctor wants me to either do Clomid again with a closer eye on E2 or try hCG monotherapy. I really have no idea what to think about this. If I dropped back down after Clomid once, why would this time be different? Why would hCG be different? I'm too chicken shit to self-medicate though.

hCG failed. Total T was 255 ng/dL, free T was 5.6 pg/mL. Ranges were 348-1197 and 8.7-25.1. Fuck it, time for TRT.

What was your hcg dose?

2000IU E3D for a total of 10,000IU. She said we would run that and see how I reacted. I'm not sure how much of a boost she expected but I bet that was not what she expected.

Finally getting squared away. 160mg test cyp weekly, .5mg adex 2x weekly, 500UI hCG 2x weekly. Doc wants me to do a single IM shot weekly, so I am going to try that before going to multiple shots, subq, etc.

Finally getting squared away. 160mg test cyp weekly, .5mg adex 2x weekly, 500UI hCG 2x weekly. Doc wants me to do a single IM shot weekly, so I am going to try that before going to multiple shots, subq, etc.

Well holy shitake its bout time eh? Ur finally getting on everything u need! Happy for u man! Do urself a favor watch ur hematocrit like an eagle....

A single shot done on monday will work out fine as long as u time ur hcg shots correctly,

I always did monday test shot, tuesday adex, wed hcg, thursday test, friday adex,, sunday hcg....

It may take u a while to get dialed in and u can adjust ur dosages from there....

Im getting off trt due to uncontrollable hematocrit.... Im deadly tired and blood is thick, yes phlebotomy, but only brings it down a few points....

Good luck man!

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah no doubt, just did my first injection. My hematocrit is towards the low end but I plan to keep it in check for sure!

Yeah no doubt, just did my first injection. My hematocrit is towards the low end but I plan to keep it in check for sure!

AWESOME! Man uve been thru the ringer fo sho! Ive seen u on a few different boards and its nice to see theu all the crap one goes thru finally winning in the end!

Once a week is fine, im even doing my hcg once a week and actually feel great. I lowered my test dose down to 100mgs a week and my libido is better. Im not even taking an ai, i need to get blood work on this new protocol though.

Once a week is fine, im even doing my hcg once a week and actually feel great. I lowered my test dose down to 100mgs a week and my libido is better. Im not even taking an ai, i need to get blood work on this new protocol though.

What were you before 100 mg/week? Do you think your E2 was too high without an AI, possibly causing the low libido?

What were you before 100 mg/week? Do you think your E2 was too high without an AI, possibly causing the low libido?
I know my total test was too high and my e2 was fine, i really dont know why its better now. If i bump my test up to 300mgs a week my libido come back.

Did my 4th shot today. Previous 3 were with 25g 1" in the DG. The syringes from the doctor left almost 0.1cc of oil in the syringe after injecting, so I got some low dead space, 25g 5/8" Terumo syringes. These worked perfectly in my VL (quad), z-tracked, today with no PIP whatsoever. In fact, it doesn't even feel like I injected there. I'm sticking with the 1x weekly IM injection like my doctor recommended, even though others are doing 2x weekly SC.

Things are going great. Between sex and beating off I am going to have callouses on my junk. My wife thinks I will surpass her libido soon. Recovery is better, so is energy. I am doing BJJ 6 days a week, lifting 2x (5/3/1 for MMA) and doing 2x conditioning each week. I'm about to add a 3rd day of lifting as well. My attitude is improving. I don't think about death all the time. I joke with my wife like I used to. I walk with a bit of swagger. I'm hungry all the time. I'm up about 5-6 pounds already, having added 500 calories a day to my diet. hCG is keeping my boys from disappearing but the definitely do not hang as low as they used to. I've started a blog (in my sig) about my experience.

My worry is DHT. My dht levels are in the 90's at 100 mgs if T cyp per week. Total test is 580 at end of week( day 7), which is when my dht levels were measured.
when i do clomid and my T levels are 600 my dht are in the high 40's. Why is it when doing t, they raise so much?
i am 47 and already have prostate issues.

Back