insulin protocol from steriod.com, any thoughts?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    109

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1568259

    insulin protocol from steriod.com, any thoughts?

    The first and most obvious way to utilize insulin for its anabolic effect is to take a little bit with each meal, possibly 1-2ius up to 5-6x a day (insulin is measured in international units, not mgs as is common with anabolic steroids). This way youd be getting the greatest benefit of insulin possible with each meal and the least risk of using too much and going into shock. Of course some bodybuilders have reported using up to 20-40iu/day, but I wouldnt recommend this unless you are very experienced, and have your diet in perfect order. Youll want to take in a tiny bit of essential fats, a decent amount of mixed carbs (i.e. carbs of varying glycemic indexes), and at least 40g of protein with each meal, when using this method of insulin use. And clearly, youll want to work up to this amount of insulin use, perhaps adding 1iu per day until you reach a level you are comfortable with. This holds true for either method of insulin use Im presenting.

  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    109

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1568259

    Also please tell me if you agree with this(same article)ur next best choice for an injectable insulin is Humulin-R, so thats what were going to be using. Humulin R is available without a prescription, from any pharmacy. This stuff has a fairly rapid onset and peak, and ergo is much easier to deal with than the other forms of insulin available, some last very long, or have varying peaks and spikes throughout their duration, and as such are just too difficult to monitor and control.

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    109

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1568259

    My fear from what I have read is taking it after my workout because I end my workout at 8:00 and goto bed at 11:00 any advice?

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Standard Donkey's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    6,192

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    551977363


    you can get Relion, walmart's brand of humalin/novalin for about $25 bucks...hum R and nov R cost around $100 nowadays. I view insulin as an addition to your diet.. people over-complicate the matter, and spew horseshit like only adding 1iu at a time...it's fucking gay. the only danger of insulin is getting fat

  5. #5
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    VictorZ06's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Manhattan / Greece
    Posts
    4,001

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    414155154


    Talk about summing up shit in one broad stroke. If you really plan on using slin, you need a lot more info than what is posted above. A LOT more.




    /V
    "I'm Your Huckleberry"

  6. #6
    NO LIMITS
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMERICA
    Posts
    1,842

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    709625899


    I've read a lot on insulin use and protocols, I've never used it so I am no expert on the subject. However, imo OP seems to be lacking everything I have ever read on the subject...
    This account and all comments made by account holder are for entertainment purposes only, anabolic steroid use is illegal without a prescription.
    Keepin Green.

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    109

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1568259

    Op?

  8. #8
    NO LIMITS
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMERICA
    Posts
    1,842

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    709625899


    Original poster
    This account and all comments made by account holder are for entertainment purposes only, anabolic steroid use is illegal without a prescription.
    Keepin Green.

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    109

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1568259

    That was a cut and paste off of steroids.com

  10. #10
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    VictorZ06's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Manhattan / Greece
    Posts
    4,001

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    414155154


    What is the reason why you chose to play with slin?





    /V
    "I'm Your Huckleberry"

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    109

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1568259

    Get past a plateau that gear hasn't been much of a help with....I have read a lot about slim but not to many protocols for a person who works out at night 6:00pm to 8:00. I can only get my hands on humalin r.

  12. #12
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    VictorZ06's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Manhattan / Greece
    Posts
    4,001

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    414155154


    Quote Originally Posted by goodguy19064 View Post
    Get past a plateau that gear hasn't been much of a help with....I have read a lot about slim but not to many protocols for a person who works out at night 6:00pm to 8:00. I can only get my hands on humalin r.
    I hear ya bro. That's the main reason why guys start using slin and GH. The only problem I have with that, is 90% of the people who say they have reached that plateau or have reached their natural genetic potential with AAS....are largely mistaken. Either their diet and training are off, or they are not using their gear in the proper fashion. Let's rule those out before you proceed.

    Do you mind if you lay out your current stats and what your cycle history looks like? Some pics would also be a great help. I started using slin and GH after I couldn't really gain more with AAS, for the same reason you stated. But this was after a good 12 years or so using AAS and training with the best of the best. I jumped on the slin/gh train when I couldn't gain anymore LBM with gear alone. I was floating around the 250lb mark, and the only way I broke that barrier and was able to hit 275-280, was with the use of slin/gh/igf. IF you can show me that you are in fact a valid candidate for slin and GH for mass use, I will be more than happy to share with you my protocol and help you out the best that I can, as I'm sure other slin users will as well. Those of us who use slin are rather skeptical on giving out advice to those who are not valid candidates for it's use.




    /V
    "I'm Your Huckleberry"

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    152

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    -819333

    Quote Originally Posted by goodguy19064 View Post
    The first and most obvious way to utilize insulin for its anabolic effect is to take a little bit with each meal, possibly 1-2ius up to 5-6x a day (insulin is measured in international units, not mgs as is common with anabolic steroids). This way youd be getting the greatest benefit of insulin possible with each meal and the least risk of using too much and going into shock. Of course some bodybuilders have reported using up to 20-40iu/day, but I wouldnt recommend this unless you are very experienced, and have your diet in perfect order. Youll want to take in a tiny bit of essential fats, a decent amount of mixed carbs (i.e. carbs of varying glycemic indexes), and at least 40g of protein with each meal, when using this method of insulin use. And clearly, youll want to work up to this amount of insulin use, perhaps adding 1iu per day until you reach a level you are comfortable with. This holds true for either method of insulin use Im presenting.
    It's not being very experienced or less experienced when it comes to insulin you either do it right or you dont. I use different amounts of insulin depending on what I eat so that doesnt mean if I take less insulin im less experienced or taking more insulin im more experienced. All it comes down is to do it right and understand amounts of carbs need it with quantity of insulin used. Once that;s understood taking insulin at night with food is not an issue diabetics do it all the time

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,755

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    603296124


    Quote Originally Posted by VictorZ06 View Post
    Talk about summing up shit in one broad stroke. If you really plan on using slin, you need a lot more info than what is posted above. A LOT more.




    /V
    big true! slin is not a joke!

  15. #15
    DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR
    theCaptn''s Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the 7 seas
    Age
    65
    Posts
    22,600

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    492
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    169
    Thanked in
    104 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Quote Originally Posted by Standard Donkey View Post
    you can get Relion, walmart's brand of humalin/novalin for about $25 bucks...hum R and nov R cost around $100 nowadays. I view insulin as an addition to your diet.. people over-complicate the matter, and spew horseshit like only adding 1iu at a time...it's fucking gay. the only danger of insulin is getting fat
    SD you know there are a lot of fktards on these boards.

    We had to delete one idiots thread not that long ago, let's hope he's still breathing.

    This one might get the chop as well.


    IronMag Labs Discount Code for 15% more negs "Captn15"


    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.




Similar Threads

  1. Which steriod to use
    By Khoiktran in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 07:32 PM
  2. Insulin and Bodybuilding (Thoughts...)
    By Dane Fletcher in forum General Health & Awareness
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 12:35 PM
  3. Best Steriod for me
    By outinnowhere319 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 06:26 AM
  4. Steriod Law
    By ZECH in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-24-2006, 04:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2017 IronMag® Bodybuilding Forums