• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

DP Adex - for those who have it...

bulldogz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am currently running Dragon Pharma gear and my own TNE100 brew with DP adex (which they don't offer anymore) at 1mg ed and DP dbol 40mg ed...

Bloods were drawn last thursday in my 5th wk of my 16wk blast

First 5wks it was only test/dbol/tne at ~800mg of test per wk with 40mg of dbol per day

But...now I am currently in wk6 of my blast...which is test/deca/dbol/tne - last wk for dbol

Here are the results...right now I have no libido and kinda lethargic...
thinking.gif

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• SAM_1071.JPG
    SAM_1071.JPG
    240.5 KB · Views: 21
  • Copy of Bloods Oct 2013.jpg
    Copy of Bloods Oct 2013.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 45
Estradiol 68.3

Great! I have about 300 tabs left of DP Adex! I am glad EK is not sponsor on here any more.

Estradiol 68.3

Great! I have about 300 tabs left of DP Adex! I am glad EK is not sponsor on here any more.
Well, I don't think its bunk but maybe just under dosed..

I am on a good amount of test and it did keep it on the low end considering...

For that amount of gear, plus dbol jacks up e2 bigtime I would say the adex is good.

My e2 is 39 on just 150mgs of test w/o an ai.

If I remember right SloppyJ (?) I think it was did bloodwork on their adex a while ago and he said same thing, it's either bunk or underdosed. He was a rep for them at the time too so I tend to believe he wasn't just badmouthing the stuff

For that amount of gear, plus dbol jacks up e2 bigtime I would say the adex is good.

My e2 is 39 on just 150mgs of test w/o an ai.

That's what I am thinking...it may not be the best adex but it works on keeping e2 down with what I am on

But considering my other side effects, I may have to change over to aromasin

If I remember right SloppyJ (?) I think it was did bloodwork on their adex a while ago and he said same thing, it's either bunk or underdosed. He was a rep for them at the time too so I tend to believe he wasn't just badmouthing the stuff

Yep, you remembered right. I threw out a ridicoulus amount of them after reading his thread. He was a rep and said everything else was good from there, so why would he lie about that. Don't know if it was bullshit but I took him at his word and just got rid of the stuff.

Yep, you remembered right. I threw out a ridicoulus amount of them after reading his thread. He was a rep and said everything else was good from there, so why would he lie about that. Don't know if it was bullshit but I took him at his word and just got rid of the stuff.

Should have sent to me, I would have used that shit!

I guess better you than the toilet I flushed them down. I liked their test, tren, and winny. But when their own board rep posts that I didn't want to take a chance. Maybe it was just a bad batch and everything is g2g. If there ever is a next time your my man I'll send it to.

Back