• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

WP Kicks Ass!!!!

Grozny

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This whole thing went the way anyone would want it too. Enough said....other than Thank You VERY much WP :)

Attachments

• securedownload (1).jpg
    securedownload (1).jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 67
IML Gear Cream!
WP did me right recently.

Thanks WP!

actually I had a rupture of the quadriceps tendon this is why ordered a deca cuz its also stimulates a tendons develop.

How the hell does that happen?

I see what you did there! :winkfinger:

I think WP is a bit expensive...

Same guy who was driving a Fiat told a guy who was driving a Ferrari the same thing.

With WP....you get what you pay for, and with his specials and deals that he is always having, his products are worth every penny. Got a BIG order to place? Send him a PM, he'll work something out with you. He's been around for oh so many years for a good reason.

/V

Same guy who was driving a Fiat told a guy who was driving a Ferrari the same thing.

With WP....you get what you pay for, and with his specials and deals that he is always having, his products are worth every penny. Got a BIG order to place? Send him a PM, he'll work something out with you. He's been around for oh so many years for a good reason.

/V

big true!

A very good friend of mine is enjoying 400 IU's of BD HGH from WP right now! WP is the man who gets it done as everyone before me has stated, period.

nice to hear that,tell him to post some pics or your can post pics for him..;)

orherwise it would be awsome if u can add some IGF-1 Lr3 to your shop

when its will be GP made and FDA approved for sure!

I think that actually FDA approved Tercica's IGF-1 drug, Increlex, as replacement therapy for severe primary IGF-1 lr3 deficiency. In December 2005, the FDA also approved Iplex, Insmed's IGF-1/IGFBP-3 complex.

I would love to try WP, just cant bring myself to order int. Maybe a dom reseller WP?

Back