• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

TRT doc in Oklahoma

Scyxx

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Diagnosed with low testosterone, but my doc is completely old school about how to proceed. 1 tube of testim, and doesn't want to check my levels for 3 months. Asked about injections, and they only inject once a month. I've read enough to know that's not a very good plan of attack, but haven't had any luck with altering this plan. Looking for a knowledgeable TRT doc in the Oklahoma area. I'd prefer to get this under control in a matter of months, not over the course of years.

I've seen the post about the online TRT clinics. Most everyone asks to PM them to get info on who to contact. Obviously I can't PM anyone yet due to the low post count.

I'm in Oklahoma too. You can see from my thread that my endo was of zero help, saying 284 was "low but normal" and having a reference range of 175-781. I have decided to use a clinic in all likelihood once I get the finances straightened out. And check your PM. ;)

Another great way to find a doc or clinic is to use google earth: type in compounding pharmacies near ur zip! When it shows all of them call the pharmacies and ask who they can recommend for trt/hrt

Then call each and have a telephone interview with whom ever will allow it and ask what they prescribe, and ask questions about insurance as well to gaige what they know and how far they are willing to help

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Well the good news is it seems I've flooded my doctor with enough information and literature that she's actually realizing she's not quite up to par on latest treatments. Going in for more bloodwork on Wednesday and if it's still low she's agreed to do weekly injections while monitoring E2, etc. So, maybe there is hope yet.

Back