• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anabeta, thoughts? 21, looking to bulk up

Rdub9281

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just read about this anabolic supplement for "natural" lifters, says basic enough that no pct is needed and nothing else along the way. Trying to gain weight and it says good test booster and also boosts appetite, so think this will b good for me. Also ordered ON serious mass chocolate, hope good things are to come!

Read up on m-stak before gonna try it next, as long as u do ur pct and all that is the m-stak pretty good as far as healthy? I know some of the extreme stuff is kinda bad on ur body and organs, and my biggest fear is losing natural test production, so what do
u think with m-stak?

O my bad u said m-sten, I'll try that next then, and what do u think of m-stak still tho? Thought bout making that my first cycle

Anabeta is one of my favorite products. Anabeta + Endosurge Turbo would make a great stack IMO.

as far as msten goes, im not so sure I would use it as my first PH run. If you are knowledgeable about PH/AAS and everything that goes along with that (blood work, pre cycle products, PCT..etc) then sure.

Back