• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Longest Dbol run?

Sickofskinny

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am full of questions today!

OK, so just so you all know, I tried to search this to see some good answers and didn't get much, so I hope I am not just opening up threads that have been opened a million times!

Here is my question, How long can you "safely" run 40mg of dbol without some seriously bad sides, and is there any published research on the matter?

Arnie had admitted to being on dbol for months and months at a time..so this is why I am curious..

Thanks boys!

If you get labs done periodically, you could stay on it as long as liver enzymes and blood pressure don't get elevated. That would vary greatly from person to person and what support you take with it.

I have been running it for 4 weeks now and I think I want to go a few more weeks, just had my BP done and my Dr said it was great, I also take Liv52 for support of liver function and I NEVER drink .

That's good to hear. The liver function can only be determined by blood work. If you had run dbol same dose, took the Liv 52 same dose, took a blood test and everything came back good, chances are you'd be good to go.

6 weeks is a typical dbol run at 40mg for most.

Good to know thanks brother!

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

OK, so just so you all know, I tried to search this to see some good answers and didn't get much, so I hope I am not just opening up threads that have been opened a million times!

Here is my question, How long can you "safely" run 40mg of dbol without some seriously bad sides, and is there any published research on the matter?

Arnie had admitted to being on dbol for months and months at a time..so this is why I am curious..

Thanks boys!

we know better now....
stick to oils, avoid orals and you will likely be alot healthier. having said that i rec dbol for 4-8 weeks.

I know many that run dbol or drol for the entire duration of their cycles. Silly? Most would say so. But their blood work says different. If you don't drink and use proper liver protection, your liver can withstand a good beatin. As mentioned above, blood work tells all.

/V

after about 6 weeks i stop really seeing much from dbol. So what i like to do is go 6 weeks on 4 weeks off then 6 weeks on if i am running orals heavily. But i have been getting gains by dropping my orals and increasing my oils. I was running 60mg dbol ed, instead i upped my tren from 600 to 1g and wow... Only thing I notice difference is acid reflux.. Blood work looks good and gains are SMOKING. Body fat is dropping REALLY fast. I down to about 9% from 11%.. So i increased my diet to get back to 10% dont want to drop to fast.

currently just on 400 test 1000 tren e

taking a break from slin and hgh for now.

Damn man thats impressive! One day i will be alpha enough to run s gram of tren

IML Gear Cream!
A can see a gram of tren A but a gram of tren E is hardcore. Shit really turns me into a madman!!!

/V

Aside from var and proviron I don't run my orals longer than 3 weeks, and mostly backend.

It's just a personal preference and general safety approach, though I think 6-8 weeks is fine for dbol, it's surprisingly mild on the liver.

If you're going over 4 wks definitely get bloods as others have mentioned.

As we all know, injctables are generally healthier than orals, but many orals are not very bad for you at all when run at low to moderate dosages. In addition, many orals can be run at low to moderate dosages pretty much indefinitely without liver enzymes becoming excessively elevated. As one poster said, as long as bloodwork stays within range...or doesn't become too elevated, you can continue to use them basically forever. Now, the doses most people use today will not allow them to run orals for long periods of time without experiencing unacceptable bloodwork, but many guys would be surprised to learn just how much the body can reasonably handle without exoeriencing serious side effects.

In general, D-bol could be run at 15-20 mg/day for YEARS and YEARS without liver enzymes becoming seriously elevated....and when you get guys using good liver support products, dbol at 15-20 mg/day will barely cause any flucuation in liver enzymes, allowing the individual to continue using that dose indefinitely. I know one guy who ran D-bol for close to a year ay 60-70 mg/day and his liver enzymes were elevated but not into a dangerous range. The doctor wasn't overly concerned. He went off a short time after and his liver enzumes returned to baseline within a few weeks. I know another guy, a previous world champion powerlifter in the 165 lbs class, who used 10 mg of D-bol every day for 5 years and his bloodwork was perfect. He would take 10 mg every morning like clockwork. His base cycle was low-moderate dose test & Deca (with 10 mg d-bol), which he used all the time...and right before a contest he would add in 50 mg Anadrol/day and 100 mg tren/week...yes, only 100 mg of tren per week. That was only for about about 6 weeks, 3 or so times per year. He is in his later 40's now and in in perfect health. This is because he never pushed things to the limit...and this man busted his ass in the gym. I am sure he decision to use relatively small amounts of gear was due to the fact that he wanted to stay within the 165 lbs weight class and would already have to drop 20 full pounds in order to make weight, so he couldn't afford to gain any more weight at all.

Still, the point is that d-bol is relatively mild and when used at low doses and can be used for many years without issue. There are some medications that are considerably more liver toxic than a 20 mg dose of D-bol...and some of these medications need to be used every day for life. These patinets are regularly monitored by their doctors and live long, normal lives.

So, if you want to use 40 mg of D-bol for a few more weeks, go for it.

Note: The liver is not what most guys need to worry about when using orals, it is the cardiovascular system. It is more important to keep cardiovascular health markers in range than anything else.

great info as always Mike!

Thanks for the info Mike.

Would you get PUMP feeling in your arms when dbol is taken at low dosage, 10 or 20mg?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question. I have added 20mg of dbol daily for the first 4-6 weeks. I might up it to 30mg or even 40mg as needed. But the question I have is i have read conflicting things as far as WHEN to take them. Some say an hour before the gym. Some say first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Some say throw them in a protien shake. Some say take with grapefruit juice. Anyone care to chime in on this??

I take 30mg an hour b4 i work out and 20 at bedtime

Honestly this is just me so just my thoughts backed by blood work also. I see people running 40-50 dbol and higher which has its place, but if you want to run it all the time is there is absolutely no problem at least with my blood work to run low dose dbol 10-15 mg a day for 6+ months without problems for myself at least. Will gains come as fast nope not even close. But will gains come? Yes they will they will be slow and best part of low dose long run is you keep what you gained at least most of it. Now that's just myself and it works.

Dbol low dose is pretty safe...well pretty much anything in moderation is safe...just need to determine moderation...

Thanks boys!
Not a smart way to go about it in research or use, i can ask "how long can you safely drink vodca every day" that will vary person to person, but we can all agree we should avoid the vodca... same with orals... so i rec 4-8 weeks if you are gonna use it, i rec under 6 really, or no orals at all. many good injects, no need for orals IMO.

IML Gear Cream!
Dbol is fine in low doses. One thing that scares the shit out of me for everybody is High Blood Pressure! Watch your BP during any AAS --especially Dbol

Not a smart way to go about it in research or use, i can ask "how long can you safely drink vodca every day" that will vary person to person, but we can all agree we should avoid the vodca... same with orals... so i rec 4-8 weeks if you are gonna use it, i rec under 6 really, or no orals at all. many good injects, no need for orals IMO.

All I hear is brology, post something useful for once.

These days I would go by bloodwork . Thirty years ago before the internet and going by what is now called bro science , we used to pyramid up to say forty mgs and back down to ten mgs on a eight week cycle with no problems ... that I could tell . I really think D-boll was better back then , that is a different story . Tylenol is bad on the liver as well . Orals get a bad wrap . Use wisely at your discretion and get the labs done . We are all different .

So basically what everyone is saying is, abuse all gears year round :coffee:

I know many that run dbol or drol for the entire duration of their cycles. Silly? Most would say so. But their blood work says different. If you don't drink and use proper liver protection, your liver can withstand a good beatin. As mentioned above, blood work tells all.

/V

blood work definitely does not tell all :coffee:

As we all know, injctables are generally healthier than orals, but many orals are not very bad for you at all when run at low to moderate dosages. In addition, many orals can be run at low to moderate dosages pretty much indefinitely without liver enzymes becoming excessively elevated. As one poster said, as long as bloodwork stays within range...or doesn't become too elevated, you can continue to use them basically forever. Now, the doses most people use today will not allow them to run orals for long periods of time without experiencing unacceptable bloodwork, but many guys would be surprised to learn just how much the body can reasonably handle without exoeriencing serious side effects.

In general, D-bol could be run at 15-20 mg/day for YEARS and YEARS without liver enzymes becoming seriously elevated....and when you get guys using good liver support products, dbol at 15-20 mg/day will barely cause any flucuation in liver enzymes, allowing the individual to continue using that dose indefinitely. I know one guy who ran D-bol for close to a year ay 60-70 mg/day and his liver enzymes were elevated but not into a dangerous range. The doctor wasn't overly concerned. He went off a short time after and his liver enzumes returned to baseline within a few weeks. I know another guy, a previous world champion powerlifter in the 165 lbs class, who used 10 mg of D-bol every day for 5 years and his bloodwork was perfect. He would take 10 mg every morning like clockwork. His base cycle was low-moderate dose test & Deca (with 10 mg d-bol), which he used all the time...and right before a contest he would add in 50 mg Anadrol/day and 100 mg tren/week...yes, only 100 mg of tren per week. That was only for about about 6 weeks, 3 or so times per year. He is in his later 40's now and in in perfect health. This is because he never pushed things to the limit...and this man busted his ass in the gym. I am sure he decision to use relatively small amounts of gear was due to the fact that he wanted to stay within the 165 lbs weight class and would already have to drop 20 full pounds in order to make weight, so he couldn't afford to gain any more weight at all.

Still, the point is that d-bol is relatively mild and when used at low doses and can be used for many years without issue. There are some medications that are considerably more liver toxic than a 20 mg dose of D-bol...and some of these medications need to be used every day for life. These patinets are regularly monitored by their doctors and live long, normal lives.

So, if you want to use 40 mg of D-bol for a few more weeks, go for it.

Note: The liver is not what most guys need to worry about when using orals, it is the cardiovascular system. It is more important to keep cardiovascular health markers in range than anything else.

But orals tend to be ALOT harsher on the blood also, not just liver. So i do not agree with you in using orals long term, to me when i say orals are toxic i mean much deeper than just liver. yes blood tests may show good or not too bad, but I PERSONALLY dont think its worth it or the risk regardless of test for there may still eb things going on we do no see, thats just me though. :)

But orals tend to be ALOT harsher on the blood also, not just liver. So i do not agree with you in using orals long term, to me when i say orals are toxic i mean much deeper than just liver. yes blood tests may show good or not too bad, but I PERSONALLY dont think its worth it or the risk regardless of test for there may still eb things going on we do no see, thats just me though. :)

Don't misunderstand, I am NOT saying I think it is fine to use orals long-term...because I don't think it is...at all. I was only referring to liver toxcity, that's it. When it comes to liver toxicity, the claims are often severely overexagerated. The truth is that d-bol could be used at a low dose (5-15 mg) for a decade with little to no elevation of liver enzymes, especially when liver support products are involved. Even 20 mg could be run for years and the person would NEVER be in any danger of liver failure. There are numerous medications out there designed to be ised long-term to life, which exhibit considerably greater toxiccity than 20 mg of D-bol. These people are regularly monitored by doctors, yet live a pretty normal life. There are millions of American's that take 2,000 mg (or more)of tylenol every day for 10-20 years, which is significantly more toxic than 20 mg d-bol, and they are fine. Think about your typical vicodin. Your regular 5 mg Vic's also contain 500 mg tylenol per tab....and many, many people who are in severe, chronic pain will easily pop 3-4 of these daily without a second thought...and do this for many years. What about the guys who drink 3-4 beers every day after they get home from work. If you compare the toxicity of 4 beers to four 5 mg d-bols, guess which one places mpore tress on the liver? You guessed it--the alcohol....and there is no denying that many people drink this amount of alcohol every day...or more...and do so for DECADES!!! Obviously, when people start consuming large amounts of alcohol daily, their liver can become seriousy damaged and even shut down eventually, but it takes a lot more than 4 beers for that to happen.

The main reason we need to limit our oral steroid intake has nothing to do with toxicity or the liver, but with cardiovascular health. Many orals, even at 20 mg daily, will cause very significant flucuations in one's lipid profile. When they remain altered long-term, the risk of heart attack and/or stroke increases substatially. So, while the toxicity claims of most orals steroids are severely exagerated to the point of being flat-out untrue, I would NEVER recommed that ANYONE use orals long-term because of the more serious health problems which could arise.

not that its the same compound being discussed but I've run var for 5mths at 20mg

8-10 weeks is typically fine on D-bol. Get Labs and stay safe but I have run various orals the entire cycle with little issues. After 8-10 weeks gains tend to diminish so shut it down after that IMHO.

Back