• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What can low doses really do? .. Let's find out.

IML Gear Cream!
How long did you run the dbol? Is that the bloat? How are the peps treating you? Most importantly is the tren kicking in yet? At that dose, it shouldn't be subtle.

Today is week 6 day 2. Scale weight is still around 193. As I said in the last update, for some reason I am retaining water. This is giving the appearance of gaining body fat. I am significantly leaner in the morning, but even then still slightly bloated. This is not related to the d-bol as that ended four weeks ago.

I think I'm finally starting to see some strength increases. Here are the last few workouts:

Bench: 225x13
Dead lift: 310x11
Overhead press: 120x14

Again, I typically do 12-15 sets of accessory work after my 5/3/1 main exercise.

Not expect much from the pep. The idea is to attempt to achieve hyperplasia and down the road see growth from these new cells.

Just wondering how the cardio is going? I haven't seen a lot of people post about on cycle cardio so Im wondering what kind of effects the gear is having on your cardio. Are you running for cardio? If so is it getting easier or harder?

The cardio is actually fine. I'm only doing 20 minutes of steady state first thing in the morning. I eat a small amount of coconut oil prior. I switch it up between jogging (6 mph), bike, and elliptical. My heart rate reaches 155 ppm within the first 10 minutes. My resetting rate is currently around 95 due to this fairly strong cycle. Bp has been pretty consistent around 135/85.

I also reduced sodium and eliminated caffeine five days ago. Still not sure what's causing the bloating. It's particularly bad tonight.

I'll try to take a couple of update photos next week.

Week 7 day 2

Still disappointed in this cycle. I've done several pro-hormone cycles in the past with much better results. 750 mg of tren! -- WTF!!

Strength gains -- Very little. Close to what I would have made on my TRT dose.
Recomp -- I believe there is some progress here, but I am terribly bloated so it's difficult to tell.

Still 100% committed to this cycle until the end -- 12 more days

A few changes starting this week:

Bumped calories to 3,800 kcal -- I no longer care about fat gain as I'm convinced it's just bloating. If I'm not going to get a recomp effect I might as well try to get some size before the cycle ends.

Added probiotics, digestive enzymes, and betaine hcl. Hoping this will help with the bloating.

Dropped test completely. I'm still incorporating 150 mg mast-p so I think I'll get by for another week or so.

Going to finish the rest of my tren-e (bunk or not) -- bumped to 800 mg + 150 mg tren-a. I know this is too much, but I have serious doubts this stuff is dosed correctly. Otherwise, maybe I'm the only guy in the world that doesn't respond to tren. I'll keep an eye on bp and drop back down if anything alarming develops. Only 12 more days so I think I'll be ok.

Something is definitely wrong.
I recently to finished using (or should I say stopped due to sideffects) Muscle Factory Labs Tren Ace I have won in a comp/giveaway. I would advice you to get some and restart your cycle. I don't think they do Tren E though.
If you want Tren E, try click on my banner. Roid+ gets good reviews.

Also not sure what is your metabolism like but I'd be loosing weight at 3000kcal, 3800 is a maintenance for me.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

When you said cardio was fine is when I knew for sure your gear was bad. 20 mins of liss on tren is harder than 15 mins of HIIT off cycle for me. The good news is that you will recover fast, and can do a good tren cycle in a couple months. Sorry- I say start PCT ASAP, and kill it in February!

I've been holding off judgement until the end of the cycle. But since there's only 11 days left I'll outline my thoughts:

At the start of my cycle I did two weeks low dose d-bol/m-sten. Both definitely legit and the results showed exactly what I would expect.

I added 150mg tren-a and 150mg mast-p at the start of week 5. I think both of these are good. However, the doses are low and were only meant to supplement the main cycle, not be the primary drivers.

The big issue is that the heart of this cycle revolved around tren-e. I actually used two suppliers. After seeing very little results from my first vial, I switched. Both suppliers are sponsors on this board. Both products behaved the same. I do have some mild sides (night sweats but not too bad, elevated bp and resting heart rate, lower tolerance and easily frustrated.)

To clarify the cardio situation -- I meant it is fine relative to being on tren. My cadio performance is far below what it is normally. I can deal with relatively low/med intensity steady state, but not at my usual pace. Bike and elliptical are much easier at this point than jogging.

My opinion is that the tren-e is not completely bunk, but it is severely under-dosed. I also think this is a problem with the Chinese suppliers vs the labs. Has anyone seen a log where someone has good results from tren-e without other compounds? Everyone I see running it also runs orals and high doses of test. There is no way to tell if the tren is working in these cases. There are many threads that talk about tren-e vs tren-a and the wide majority seem to prefer acetate.

My next cycle will be late Feb. I'm thinking about going with tren-a, mast-p, and very low dose test (100mg per week). I'll just get over the inconvenience of pinning everyday.

Week 7, Day 6

I boosted calories fairly significantly this week. Weight is up to 197. I'll do a waist and bf measurement tomorrow.

Added a small dose of m-sten this week (4mg)

Bloating is still there, but may have calmed a little. No testosterone in over a week, but I'm sure there is still some cyp floating around. Libido is still strong. Night sweats have pretty much gone away.

Tested 1-RMs this week with no improvement from last check (three weeks ago)

I still plan on finishing the cycle. Tomorrow is the beginning of week 8 -- the final week. I put on some solid weight this week and I'm holing to continue through next week, which shouldn't be too hard with all of the holiday food.

IML Gear Cream!
If tren was legit waist and bodyfat measurements would not be necessary (unless you wanted to keep the track of the fat los that is)
Also 1RM's would improve weekly.

Especially at almost a gram of tren!

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

I agree Dannie. I think the ace and mast may be ok, but I'm only doing 150mg of each. What is also telling is that very soon after adding the m-sten (even at this very low dose) my weight went up significantly. Yes, I added about 400 or 500 kcal, but not enough to account for three pounds of new weight. Again, this is my typical response to orals, but should not have been noticeable with such a high tren dose.

I also wonder if the tren was really some very low dosed test. This could explain the bloating. I'm taking adex, but dosing it as though I'm using 200mg of test. I guess I'll never know. Anyway I done with sponsors on this board. Test and orals seem to be fine from just about all, but I am now VERY skeptical of tren. Sorry if this upsets anyone -- it's just my opinion.

Back