• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How did your wife or Gf react when she found out you used gear?

Sickofskinny

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am just curious, I know some of you might keep it a secret, especially those of you who are not married. The way i ended up telling my wife was rather funny, one day I told her that I was going to start taking Test so that her and I could have sex more often, she was like OK! Last week we didn't have sex for a few days and she says to me "Honey..I think you should up your testosterone dosage" I almost fell over laughing! Anyone else have any funny..or not so funny stories they would like to share?

Lol

Every time I get a little cranky my wifes go to phrase is "easy their roid rage", or "did you up your testosterone dose"? I have to say it really gets under my skin when she makes those comments. But it is funny...:clapping:

My wife surprisingly can give two shits...so I guess I'm lucky??? Maybe she wants me dead...lol

Actually she doesn't mind as long as I continue to be me. The whole roid rage thing is totally blown up. I'm a mellow dude as it is, no problems.

Yeah, my wife is pretty chill about it and doesn't say much, and keeps it a secret... besides telling my Mother! But, my mom hasn't said anything to me about it.

Yeah my wife did that to me as well, told my mommy...WTF, next thing I know the phone is ringing and its mom and dad...They have a very old school education on steroids and only hear the bad things like it will kill you...So I had an hour conv with my parents telling them about the benefits....

My parents have always been pretty good about trusting my decisions..I think they kind of new anyway because when my dad was helping my wife and I move over the summer he found a vial of test and some pins I had in my closet , I blamed it on my buddy which made me feel like an ass for lying but I just didn't know what to say at the time.

I told my wife that I had to go to the doc because I had infection in both glutes and could barely walk... FUN discussion ensued. She's cool now. I explained my position and backed it up with facts and tons of bro science, jk, lol. clearly my first cycle was a little bumpy.

Wow wives snitched to the mother-in-law?! Your wives just care for you. Hmm my wife doesn't care, I am concerned now,lol...
but sneedham that's funny, I do recall my wife making a quip about gear and roid rage once when I called her fat. She's not fat I'm not an ahole either, just thought it was funny she brought that out from left field...anyway if we educate our wives, and inform them about the misconception out there on gear AND use responsibly, they should be fine...

IML Gear Cream!
BOTH GLUTES!? Could you go a little deeper into explaining how exactly you got two infections?? Just curious lol

It was obvious enough that I was using she knew it when she meet me but it was just not talked about.. it wasn't long till she was injecting me.. It's about how you hold yourself and your current level in life that gives a good display that your responsible with what you do and that the notion given to them was just a bad name.. Unfortunately enough there's some egotistical pricks out there that use and give us a bad name..

I was hiding it from her and was pinning from my storage unit, not the most sanitary... so I guess I got something on the pin, 2 different times, no not the same pin. After all that I moved it home and things are much smoother... I don't use those tiny ass alcohol pads any more either now its cotton balls and lots of alcohol covering large areas.

Oh yeah I drive a stick shift pickup for work so each time I pushed in the clutch I wanted to cry for about 2 weeks. I didn't tell her for quite a while so both ass cheeks were swole the fuck up and bright red and hurt like hell...

DAMN! Those fucking storage units...I tell ya

I just started my first cycle in 2 years, I have been dating my girlfriend for 5 months and we joked about it a few times. I asked her opinion on it, so explained to be myself and whatever makes me happy. Today was first pin, and she injected it. :) She was an army medic, and now physical therapist. So I feel much safer with her slamming a pin in me lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was obvious enough that I was using she knew it when she meet me but it was just not talked about.. it wasn't long till she was injecting me.. It's about how you hold yourself and your current level in life that gives a good display that your responsible with what you do and that the notion given to them was just a bad name.. Unfortunately enough there's some egotistical pricks out there that use and give us a bad name..

Agreed and very well said. My GF is a physician, she doesn't necessarily agree or encourage my use but she will inject me and now asks about anavar often. First this is peptides for her and a better training routine. When you're both focused on bettering your future, your health and mentally it becomes a non-issue. I was warned no roof rage, typical medical school mis-information based on the extreme minority, but I don't see that happening. Notice I said she wants gear now, amazing what seeing your partner looking and feeling good does to the stigma... It fastly disappears.

Yeah, my wife is pretty chill about it and doesn't say much, and keeps it a secret... besides telling my Mother! But, my mom hasn't said anything to me about it.

First thing mine said is we are not telling the parents, she's a smart woman! That's like telling her dad his daughter likes anal, are you really that dumb???

IML Gear Cream!
My gf thought she was injecting me with b12 @ first.. until I left a vial outside my safe.. oh well.. shes ok with it.

I was like, I need to sit there so I can inject my steroids. Now she shoots me up. I wouldn't date a girl that I couldn't trust with that. Seriously, sneaking into a storage locker to inject, wtf?

Mine said, "Can i have some?" Real shit. :clapping:

She even bought me my own small drawer set to hold all my goodies.

Mine said, "Can i have some?" Real shit. :clapping:

She even bought me my own small drawer set to hold all my goodies.
Lucky SOB.......:clapping:

doesnt know and will never know. My good friends wife was on gear when they meet. National Bikini girl... She got pissed off at him because two of his clients decided to send topless pics to him. Now this is a guy who NEVER would cheat. He even gave her his email password which is how she found them. He told her this is my job and he cant control when peopel send. He never asked for them just asked for before pics infront of a white sheet. They were out of state clients.. She got pissed.. Called the cops and he got thrown in jail for 30 days, lost his job, kicked out of the reserves. Then the cops got into his face book and computer and found 4 other guys on gear and arrested them all too. So I keep my shit away from my wife. Girls no matter how much you love them think irrationally.

doesnt know and will never know. My good friends wife was on gear when they meet. National Bikini girl... She got pissed off at him because two of his clients decided to send topless pics to him. Now this is a guy who NEVER would cheat. He even gave her his email password which is how she found them. He told her this is my job and he cant control when peopel send. He never asked for them just asked for before pics infront of a white sheet. They were out of state clients.. She got pissed.. Called the cops and he got thrown in jail for 30 days, lost his job, kicked out of the reserves. Then the cops got into his face book and computer and found 4 other guys on gear and arrested them all too. So I keep my shit away from my wife. Girls no matter how much you love them think irrationally.

Big True!

Just get her on the juice to so you have some ammo in hand haha.

Big True!

Just get her on the juice to so you have some ammo in hand haha.

i would if i could... but his wife was on gear too but she came off and he couldnt prove it. The fact was he was big NPC guy so that amount of HGH and gear he was was nuts. So he got charged with 1,000's of counts.

For my wife, shes in the medical field and also sports medicine so anything that is gear wise is cheating in the sports world to them. I had this convo with her about bodybuilder and gym guys and I was like how is it cheating on what my personal bench press? I just find it funny that society is ok with girls getting plastic surgery to get the desired look, but a man running gear is sooo taboo. Or it is now acceptable for a man to take female hormones and be a girl, because that is his desired look, but if i want to walk around a fucking 260lb monster at 5 8 that i should go to jail.

Wow, that dudes wife is a special kind of cunt. Its hard to hear that and yes, women are irrational but not all of them are that fucking psycho. People with jobs where that kind of press, be it them as the accuser or user, most people will just walk away with some harsh words and a fuck you. I had a crazy one, friends told me she was, shit she didn't hide it but I was not seeing the signs. You make that mistake once and luckily I was not on gear at the time or I'm sure she would have made a big deal about it. The sane ones you got to test with shit as relationships move on, they do the same to men so its no shock, and see how they react. If a woman goes bat shit cause you chat up the bartender to get better service at the bar together or something of the sort, you really want that chick living with you? 360+ million people in this country, plenty of other ugly ones for you trolls to choose from that aren't that insecure (kidding just making a point). Real men didn't put up with that shit in the past, don't be a pussy and do it now. She isn't down, find one that is or decide if its worth it to you to continue (or get on TRT that is prescribed). When I told mine she knew her reaction was going to determine if there was a relationship after; she caught on and I was lucky. Anyways, secrets will get used against you where as the truth tends to be a non-argument when they can just leave and get away. Bring that shit up early on before she has real dirt on you, its not hard to deny her "allegations" if you have known her 3-4 weeks she's just a crazy broad.

Mine knows and she knows when I am not using test. She said I am an asshole when I am low on test go figure. We I am on a cycle I am pretty mellow dude. How else can I loose inches in the stomach and gain in the chest and arms at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife knows and has no problem with it. It makes her feel more comfortable that my friends who work in the field of medicine, also use AAS. Heck, she even reminds me when I have to take an injection.

I have an app on my phone called "Med Helper" and it truly is a magnificent app. It's for droid phones but I'm sure there is something similar or the same for iphones. It's free, and sends you an alert whenever you have to take something....be it an injection or oral, or any other medication that you might be taking. You can also enter in the desired dose in mg,ml, etc. You can also make side notes that say where to pin, where was your last injection site, etc. It also tells you how much you have left and when you need to order more, etc. You don't need to use all the options, but they are there to help you.

As for my wife, she actually likes to give me the injection. I don't like turning around and doing glute shots on my own, but I have no problem doing them as I'm used to it after 20 years. My wife asks me when I'm going to hit a glute so she can do it for me. Honesty is the best policy. She has her GH, var, clen, T3 that she uses....and I have my shit. She can handle MTII and get dark, I get sick as a dog for days if I mess with that stuff. SUCKS! My wife is actually on this board....

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/members/93724.html

Neat screen name, huh? lol

/V

Back