• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Question on a PCT product

That...is..JUNK! get Clomid.

Yea i was looking into the usual
Nolva 20/20/20/20
Clomid 50/50/50/50

butttt i came accros that stuff

Why would you want to use something that you have no detailed information about, I looked at the ingredients, it won't help you at all. Stick to what is tried and proven.

your right I couldnt find S*** for info on this stuff that shouldve been obvious thanks

Np, good luck with your cycle!

Nolva weeks 1-4 40/40/20/20
clomid weeks 1-4 50/50/50/50

2 weeks after your last pin

As stated above that stuff is not going to work. BTW how old are you ? You are running a really short cycle, but still if you are older you might want to consider some HCG towards the end to give you a better jump on PCT. Your money would be better spent on that.

First off... youll be very disappointed at 8 weeks of Test E.. way to short for that ester.. 12 weeks min..

test e 500 mgs 1-12

far as pct..

Tamox 40/40/20/20
clomid 100/50/50

As said above, I would double your duration of test E if that's what you want to run.

As for PCT, all I ever run and always back right back from is clomid and aromasin. Those are the only two compounds I need to run a complete and effective PCT. Some will mix nolva in there, but I never found the need. I've tried it, but it made no difference in my recovery....so I don't use it. I always have some on hand just in case of an emergency, but I run my AI right and always get blood work checked before, during, and after my cycles. Nolva should be avoided at all costs, IMHO. It's old school. lol

/V

IML Gear Cream!
Not much more to say every one covered it * good advise in this thread bro * learn and grow

Thanks for all the info guys I'm 23 and this is my second cycle. Im running a 8 week just due to the fact that im worried about my boys recovery. Im taking 10mg a day or aroma and want to make sure when I do my next bloodwork everything is ok. I was gonna use hcg as well and I have it but I did all kinds of research but I just cant figure out how to mix it. Lol don't laugh to hard at me

No offense but not using HCG because you can't figure out how to prepare the injection is a pathetic excuse. I really find it hard to believe that you said that. If you can't figure that out, I can't imagine how much trouble you are going to have with other aspects of your cycle. I also find it hard to believe that you can understand how to read blood work, yet can't figure out how to use HCG.

And for what it's worth, 500mg of test EW will not make you NEED HCG. You can get away without it, and you probably won't get any testicular atrophy with that dose. It's not a must have....many don't even use it with the doses you are using.

If you insist on running an 8 week cycle, use prop instead of enan. It's a shame you won't adhere to the advice that the vets above gave you. It's sound.

/V

Ok il run a 12week cycle like this
With my 500mg a week with 10 aroma a day.

15 days after my last shot im gonna run this as my pct
Nolva weeks 1-4 40/40/20/20clomid weeks 1-4 50/50/50/50

the ester should be clear by then and I can get the new bloodwork.

Sound better?
Sorry for the stupidity on my end guys lack of research thought I knew everything I needed

No offense but not using HCG because you can't figure out how to prepare the injection is a pathetic excuse. I really find it hard to believe that you said that. If you can't figure that out, I can't imagine how much trouble you are going to have with other aspects of your cycle. I also find it hard to believe that you can understand how to read blood work, yet can't figure out how to use HCG.

And for what it's worth, 500mg of test EW will not make you NEED HCG. You can get away without it, and you probably won't get any testicular atrophy with that dose. It's not a must have....many don't even use it with the doses you are using.

If you insist on running an 8 week cycle, use prop instead of enan. It's a shame you won't adhere to the advice that the vets above gave you. It's sound.

/V
this is the most sound advice of the entire thread

Back