• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

!!!! Soon free asia pharma for injectiong video!!!!! 20ml each guy..;)

World-Pharma.org

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Guys,soon here osl will start thread for you, for 10 guys who will make injecting asia pharma video like before,each of 10 guys will receive 20ml asia pharma gear...

Be ready,post a lot since i am sure its will be for regular members,etc...

Wp

Wp at it again.I am down for producing a video .

When does this start?

man since you have only 2 posts..i think you will not be able to enter lottery! maybe only if you become elite member and start to post fast!

i will not ship to newbies with fake mails,etc..since i got scamemd plenty time with 1-5 posts members who grab lottery,etc and gone! ;) i got scammed here already for 50 x 10ml vials in 3 years..from newregistred guys who come only to scam! ;)

Needs to be vid of pinning asia pharma gear or can it be any gear?

IML Gear Cream!
i wait OSL!!!! he will organize it..he promised already..i wait now only him! we all wait..;)

There has been a bit of confusion on WP's part, I cannot condone a public video of users injecting... But I am however launching a nice contest here in a few for WP with AP gear... Stay tuned.

And just when all hope was lost. Osl in with a Fleaflicker..

I think I have to go for this , I let to many of these opputunitys pass by in the past ,Not this time .

Back