Alv Gear


how is the gear

Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: how is the gear

  1. #1
    senior memeber


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    working out
    Posts
    1,666
    Rep Points
    57549223

    how is the gear






    so everything looks good great site one shop stop etc. but there is no one talking about is the gear good is it clear is it smooth. what really matters is how good is the shit in the vial and or orals. no gear porn nothing weird?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    SwoleZilla's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,606
    Rep Points
    90325999

    we are new brotha. Did a few contests and give aways recently, winnings should be landing shortly. That will be when feedback comes. ill post up my order when it comes too. I just became his rep and before me he didnt do much promoting so i have been rocking it out. hoping for some pics and feedback soon


    **All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!**

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    128
    Rep Points
    16308088

    website not loading

  4. #4
    senior memeber


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    working out
    Posts
    1,666
    Rep Points
    57549223

    bump it has been months and months now not one post any were on if the gear is gtg , bad I mean nothing at all. it is weird straight up weird I mean shit offer to send me some free gear or pay somebody to say something about your gear I mean the damn rep has not even said man this is the best stuff or this sucks dick or nothing. i pmed the rep and told him I was worried about ordering from them he said I would be to .he meant he would be to because there new but wow I just am mind blown I like the site they offer a one stop shop but there is not one person on earth that has used this gear really they posted on here back in july. there should be something good bad or something. end rant

  5. #5
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    bigmoe65's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    cali
    Posts
    5,593
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Just dont order from them. No reason to bitch, order somewhere else.
    DRSE: SEEK AND DESTROY

  6. #6
    senior memeber


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    working out
    Posts
    1,666
    Rep Points
    57549223

    seen a couple of reviews other places they say gtg.but high in ba does that mean lots of pip or just that it is thick? sorry about rant after reading it does not sound how I meant it to come off I meant it to sound more positive about there site and rep. just wanting more feed back sorry about rant and swole is a great rep. but is the gear potent dosed right and smooth I don't like lots of pip.

  7. #7
    senior memeber


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    working out
    Posts
    1,666
    Rep Points
    57549223

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    Just dont order from them. No reason to bitch, order somewhere else.
    see that's the opposite of what I wanted my post to sound like. and i said nothing bad not one word bad about company. just wanting some to be reassured they are gtg which you were zero help.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    SwoleZilla's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,606
    Rep Points
    90325999

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBEN2011 View Post
    seen a couple of reviews other places they say gtg.but high in ba does that mean lots of pip or just that it is thick? sorry about rant after reading it does not sound how I meant it to come off I meant it to sound more positive about there site and rep. just wanting more feed back sorry about rant and swole is a great rep. but is the gear potent dosed right and smooth I don't like lots of pip.

    hey man sorry didnt see this. from my experience...with the domestic line, it is really smooth just on the thicker side. i just warm it up a little before pinning. Havent had a neg comment about the quality. i posted up a promo too soo you could give our domestic line a go for free


    **All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!**

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    SwoleZilla's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,606
    Rep Points
    90325999

    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBEN2011 View Post
    bump it has been months and months now not one post any were on if the gear is gtg , bad I mean nothing at all. it is weird straight up weird I mean shit offer to send me some free gear or pay somebody to say something about your gear I mean the damn rep has not even said man this is the best stuff or this sucks dick or nothing. i pmed the rep and told him I was worried about ordering from them he said I would be to .he meant he would be to because there new but wow I just am mind blown I like the site they offer a one stop shop but there is not one person on earth that has used this gear really they posted on here back in july. there should be something good bad or something. end rant

    we are on other boards too. We have been giving stuff away and having auctions weekly

    and brotha we can be going around and just giving free gear away to everyone...if we gave you some to try we would have to give everyone some. We have had multiple promos and giveaways already.


    **All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!**

  10. #10
    senior memeber


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    working out
    Posts
    1,666
    Rep Points
    57549223

    yea best way to find out is to try it myself thanks for the help.

  11. #11
    Manwhore
    bmw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    DRSE's POZ Rapist
    Posts
    3,102
    Rep Points
    457579165

    done one injection so far. Seems good. Second inject coming up in a couple days. Will setup labs soon. Probably next week after Thanksgiving.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    AvA182's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    384
    Rep Points
    62438210

    So what happend? It is gtg? And swole can u still trysome domestic free

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Bigjim5's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    264
    Rep Points
    14960019

    I am trying to delete my previous post as Alv has promised to make this right. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to delete it. Help?

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    2,923
    Rep Points
    135342677

    I'm so it has been made right. I apologize it took time for it to though.




    Questions? Free free to email me
    ALVgear-Rep@countermail.com

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Bigjim5's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    264
    Rep Points
    14960019

    Thanks. I'm told it's on the way ... Very happy. I will let everyone know when it lands. Theoretically speaking of course.

    Sent from me.

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    SwoleZilla's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,606
    Rep Points
    90325999

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigjim5 View Post
    I am trying to delete my previous post as Alv has promised to make this right. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to delete it. Help?
    took care of it for you brotha. talked to alv today he said you will be taken care of.


    **All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!**

  17. #17
    LegendPharma REP
    BOARD REP
    El_Muerto's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    RoidCity
    Posts
    112
    Rep Points
    119805






    hey guys i see ppl around wondering etc...so lets see alvs holds great reputable gear lines in hes hand wellknown everywhere...and with great quality too!!!!
    so give him a shot try the gear and then you will see guys his lines are quality and legit for sure!!!!

    LEGEND Pharmaceuticals REP
    For any info or any support you need feel free to pm me!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 95
    Last Post: 03-16-2013, 10:31 AM
  2. Better Gear = Better Sex?
    By Repo in forum UncleZ
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-16-2011, 06:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->