• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mass Spec Test P BigD Pharma

IML Gear Cream!
Recieved a PM from Angus today and he's a good dude and is just trying to do the right thing ,, :kissu:

well its a good thing your dog is not on aas. Atleast not mine.

I wouldnt give anything less than 95% pure to my dog. That isnt fit for human consumption and yes there is better. This is nothing to brag about and most of the spec I saw posted was worse.

As far as the thousand in bloodwork that is laughable. Even if three guys got bloodwork every single day it would take a year to get not even 1000 and nevermind the COST.

And by the way, as Murph mentioned WHO IS THIS GUY? He says he tests everyone and the duplicate spec report for another lab found online (duplicate down to the font) is because he is the king of testing and tests for everyone everywhere? Right. Who has heard of him before this? For real? Anyone?

It is not too hard to get some vets to run bloodwork when you show up on a board. We all know what new sources do to establish themselves and announcing "trust me" is not how its done.

Back