• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mass Spec Test P BigD Pharma

BigAngus

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I guess this isn't the typical lab that you will find in here, but it is labwork from a sample of BigD's Testosterone Propionate. Very clear and clean oil void of oxidation. The amount of hormone is exactly right and the purity of the raw material used is among the best. Anyone that buys Chinese raws and believe them when they are told that the purity is 99%, is being manipulated. There is no 99% raw material available. 50-70% purity is average for what we see on most UGL, 70-80% is good, 80-90% is great, and anything above that is among the elite. I have seen 97% purity once on a tren A product, and 96% twice (once on a test e and once on a tren A) but that was it among the thousands that I have run. The Mass spec is the only true way to know what you are putting in your body. If anyone has any questions please I feel free to contact me, there is a summary page at the end for those that don't quite understand what the charts are telling you.

Attachments

• testosterone propionate 102213(BigD)_Page_1.jpg
    testosterone propionate 102213(BigD)_Page_1.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 82
  • testosterone propionate 102213(BigD)_Page_2.jpg
    testosterone propionate 102213(BigD)_Page_2.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 76
  • testosterone propionate 102213(BigD)_Page_3.jpg
    testosterone propionate 102213(BigD)_Page_3.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 75
  • testosterone propionate 102213(BigD)_Page_4.jpg
    testosterone propionate 102213(BigD)_Page_4.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 85
  • testosterone propionate 102213(BigD)_Page_5.jpg
    testosterone propionate 102213(BigD)_Page_5.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 76
  • testosterone propionate 102213(BigD)_Page_6.jpg
    testosterone propionate 102213(BigD)_Page_6.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 93
thers is 99% pure but t seems they mix the pure powder with something else to get more money per grom

thers is 99% pure but t seems they mix the pure powder with something else to get more money per grom

Who's is 99%? I assure you there is no mixing or "cutting" in the sense that you are thinking after the production is done. The low purity comes from the manufacturer.

As a rep of Big D's and giving him the benefit of the doubt, I PM'd him about the recent accusations, in which multiple people publically called him out for supposedly having fake mass spec reports. It has been 2 weeks since I contacted him about these accusations, in order to get an explanation from him and see if there was some way to refute them. I have recieved ZERO response. I also contacted him about the 1,000's of bloodowork results he said he has, so I could post some of them publically to help bring more awarenes to his company. I have recived zero response.

I did exactly what I as hired to do and handled the situation well, but as soon as these accusations came forward he ignored them completely and stopped responding to me altogether. Why? The way he has handled these accusations and his rep, quite frankly, does not look good. What did he expect from me? To sell-out and throw away my integrity by autmatocally denying the accusations without a shred of evidence? If everything is 100% legit, why not addres the accusations and prove the tests are legit? At the minimum, since he has publically said he has 1,000's of blood test results, why not piblically post them (names mitted), so we can see?

A simple response would have been fine, but to handle the situation like this? To me, such a response...or should I say a complete lack of one, only lends credibility to the accuations. the truth always come sout...and the truth, in most cases, can be proven. If I made big claims which were 100% true, I sure as hell wouldn't leave things like that. I would do my best to show others, especially as a new sponsor, that what I said was the truth.

So basically we should just trust you because you say your honest correct ?? You do realize how that sounds dont you ??? I am a Big D user since day 1 which is couple years now and happen to think his gear is some of the best Ive done personally. But what you have said is pretty funny . Anybody who is doing testing for a sperate company other then a company they own or represent should be done by an outside source with a reputation that is known and respected by all . I feel you are insulting my intelligence everytime you post these . I dont know you and you just say " Trust me " . This is not an attack so hope you dont take it like that BUT Im not the only 1 who keeps thinking the same . Everytime you post its like Who is this guy and who does he work for or what company does he represent that I can believe in him ...Wouldnt you think the same if you were sitting here in our position ?? I hope you wouldnt just trust some random dude that just shows up 1 day and says trust me Im golden

I wrote that over at ASF in responce to a thread where Bigangus says " just trust me " " My word is gold "
I happen to be a Big D supporter but these these types of statements are just not crebible to me

IML Gear Cream!
I wouldnt give anything less than 95% pure to my dog. That isnt fit for human consumption and yes there is better. This is nothing to brag about and most of the spec I saw posted was worse.

As far as the thousand in bloodwork that is laughable. Even if three guys got bloodwork every single day it would take a year to get not even 1000 and nevermind the COST.

And by the way, as Murph mentioned WHO IS THIS GUY? He says he tests everyone and the duplicate spec report for another lab found online (duplicate down to the font) is because he is the king of testing and tests for everyone everywhere? Right. Who has heard of him before this? For real? Anyone?

It is not too hard to get some vets to run bloodwork when you show up on a board. We all know what new sources do to establish themselves and announcing "trust me" is not how its done.

sorry mike, I know you have integrity and I hate it for you that you've been put in this spot.
a lack of communication is definitely a pretty sure way to grenade your lab....

I was just contacted by Big D...he has no idea what has been going on...still doesn't...hasn't even seen the UGL thread in the main forum yet. At this point, I do not think he has been ignoring anyone, so that is good. I expect he will address the matter shortly.

I just heard from D today so he isn't totally MIA. I honestly don't give a shit about mass spec testing and who says how good the gear is. To me the proof is in the pudding. I have been using D's gear for quite a while now. My labs come back as expected and my body responds well. How can anyone trust anyone on a forum?....honestly. I will continue to use D's gear until he gives me a reason to look for another source. I am sure there are many other sources around that are as good or better then D. Its all about trusting YOUR source and YOU being happy with the gear.

Lets see the labs guys

Thanks

So basically we should just trust you because you say your honest correct ?? You do realize how that sounds dont you ??? I am a Big D user since day 1 which is couple years now and happen to think his gear is some of the best Ive done personally. But what you have said is pretty funny . Anybody who is doing testing for a sperate company other then a company they own or represent should be done by an outside source with a reputation that is known and respected by all . I feel you are insulting my intelligence everytime you post these . I dont know you and you just say " Trust me " . This is not an attack so hope you dont take it like that BUT Im not the only 1 who keeps thinking the same . Everytime you post its like Who is this guy and who does he work for or what company does he represent that I can believe in him ...Wouldnt you think the same if you were sitting here in our position ?? I hope you wouldnt just trust some random dude that just shows up 1 day and says trust me Im golden
Ya you wrote it over there. Good job! I answered you too. I even sent you A PM trying to help you understand and all you do is continue to spread your word and your half-truth. What is your problem? You think that the Mass specs are bunk? They are fake? You think that I just show up on this board and start creating mass specs for BigD? Don?t trust me, I don?t give a fuck. You say you?re a BigD buyer from way back, so you know that he doesn?t need gimmicks and bullshit to be successful. His gear speaks for itself. Go with what you know and ignore the mass specs. You don?t know me and that is fine, I?m pretty ok with that. You do your thing and I?ll do mine.

As a rep of Big D's and giving him the benefit of the doubt, I PM'd him about the recent accusations, in which multiple people publically called him out for supposedly having fake mass spec reports. It has been 2 weeks since I contacted him about these accusations, in order to get an explanation from him and see if there was some way to refute them. I have recieved ZERO response. I also contacted him about the 1,000's of bloodowork results he said he has, so I could post some of them publically to help bring more awarenes to his company. I have recived zero response.

I did exactly what I as hired to do and handled the situation well, but as soon as these accusations came forward he ignored them completely and stopped responding to me altogether. Why? The way he has handled these accusations and his rep, quite frankly, does not look good. What did he expect from me? To sell-out and throw away my integrity by autmatocally denying the accusations without a shred of evidence? If everything is 100% legit, why not addres the accusations and prove the tests are legit? At the minimum, since he has publically said he has 1,000's of blood test results, why not piblically post them (names mitted), so we can see?

A simple response would have been fine, but to handle the situation like this? To me, such a response...or should I say a complete lack of one, only lends credibility to the accuations. the truth always come sout...and the truth, in most cases, can be proven. If I made big claims which were 100% true, I sure as hell wouldn't leave things like that. I would do my best to show others, especially as a new sponsor, that what I said was the truth.
Weird, I talk to him almost every day. I?m sure he expects you to come to me with your mass spec issues. That is why I am here. While I cannot explain anything about the blood tests (cause that?s not my area of expertise) I can tell you that on another board is where all this is taking place. It would be kinda douchey of me to mention that other board but members get their blood tested and post their results. Members send material for me to mass spec and post the results. Right now it is all he can do to stay up with orders and he expects his reps to cover for him while he is busy.

I wrote that over at ASF in responce to a thread where Bigangus says " just trust me " " My word is gold "
I happen to be a Big D supporter but these these types of statements are just not crebible to me

You don?t need to trust me, that is fine. I really don?t give a fuck. I test, I report, end of story. I can be nice, I can be an ass, it doesn?t matter cause at the end of the day the report from the mass spec is what matters. If you don?t want to look at it then just don?t come into this thread. I?m not trying to be a dick but I?m not sure what you want from me. Talk to Victor if you need someone to vouch for me.

I wouldnt give anything less than 95% pure to my dog. That isnt fit for human consumption and yes there is better. This is nothing to brag about and most of the spec I saw posted was worse.

As far as the thousand in bloodwork that is laughable. Even if three guys got bloodwork every single day it would take a year to get not even 1000 and nevermind the COST.

And by the way, as Murph mentioned WHO IS THIS GUY? He says he tests everyone and the duplicate spec report for another lab found online (duplicate down to the font) is because he is the king of testing and tests for everyone everywhere? Right. Who has heard of him before this? For real? Anyone?

It is not too hard to get some vets to run bloodwork when you show up on a board. We all know what new sources do to establish themselves and announcing "trust me" is not how its done.

"I wouldn't give anything less than 95% pure to my dog"
I love it when people think their gear is top notch and it?s proven otherwise, lemme see a link to your mass spec bro. There is 95% gear out there but it is very few and far between, unless you?re talking pharma.

"as far as the thousand in bloodwork"

You need to get off this board more. There are tons of bloodwork posted for his gear on another board. Over the course of years not a year that is run by individuals and not paid for by BigD. So your statement is uneducated and premature.

"who is this guy"

Exactly! You need to get out more. Google "tren mass spec" and my labs are the first 6 out of 7 returns. Do not mock that which you do not understand. Each lab result has it's own serial number, so the font is meaningless boy scout. The serial number is the important part

"who has heard of him before this"

Because you haven't heard of me then I must not exist, is that your premise? Is that your whole educated argument? I have never heard of you so based on your own thought process then you must not exist either, correct?

"we all know what new sources"

I'm no source, BigD is not a new source in fact he was on this board a few years back. I suggest you talk to victor to confirm that.

Have I covered everything? Should we chat more? If you PM me I will give you the link to the site with all the bloodwork that users supply and the mountain of mass specs I have run. I also challenge you to put your money where your mouth is and supply a sample of your AAS for testing. But don?t tell me it?s for you, lets be all secret like and have someone else send it in.

BigD responded to you over there too. Might scoot over and take a peek.

BigD responded to you over there too. Might scoot over and take a peek.

Just scooted over there and Peeked ... WHO ARE YOU ? AND WHAT MAKES YOU CREDIBLE IS MY QUESTION TOUGH GUY ?? Should I not question your credentials and just trust you LMFAO .. You really take us for jerkoffs here dont you ? Obviously you do ... Dont question Angus or he might get mad at you everybody > Just warning you

WHY DONT YOU SKIP ON OVER THERE AND TAKE A LIL PEEKY AT MY RESPONCE CUTIE

Your rantin and raving is just what I expected > BELIEVE ME OR I WILL BE MAD AT YOU LMAO . said my peace have a nice tantrum on eveybody

No I dont exist and Im also not selling anything genius ....Your melt is priceless and just confirms every 1 of my doubts . Thank you for the confimation and also thank you for letting my fellow board members know how you react to anybody who wants to know why you are credible ..

BOOM :roflmao: < Thats me when I look at BIGangus say boom

Edit : cchecked both forums and no PM from you . Seriously tho I trusted you when you just posted that and checked my PMs . Now you really lost my trust

Last edited:
Your rantin and raving is just what I expected > BELIEVE ME OR I WILL BE MAD AT YOU LMAO . said my peace have a nice tantrum on eveybody

I'm not ranting. Nor am I mad. It' a computer and characters. Nothing to get mad at. Everyone is a badass behind a keyboard, I'm cool with that.

No I dont exist and Im also not selling anything genius ....Your melt is priceless and just confirms every 1 of my doubts . Thank you for the confimation and also thank you for letting my fellow board members know how you react to anybody who wants to know why you are credible ..

I'm not following you there big guy.

BOOM :roflmao: < Thats me when I look at BIGangus say boom

Edit : cchecked both forums and no PM from you . Seriously tho I trusted you when you just posted that and checked my PMs . Now you really lost my trust

Ummmm.....ok. HaHa, you actually are a pretty funny man.

Back