• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How to eat pussy

cube789

tarmac terrorist
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The Life and Time of Issei Sagawa ? Paranoid Lost
1454821_542478922502748_63368683_n.jpg

Sagawa: At first I bit into her butt with the intention of munching right
through, but it?s impossible! Human skin is so thick. I ended up with a sore
jaw, although I managed to leave some teeth marks. I ended up swallowing the
clitoris and some pubes without chewing on it because she had her period then
and the smell was just horrendous.

But it was the first moment that I actually felt a
sort of sexual pleasure in eating her, as if my inner body was on fire. Also, you know
how beef or whale meat has a sort of beastly smell to it? Human meat is odorless. I actually believe that human
meat is the tastiest of all meats. It doesn?t have any of that gamey animal smell.

When I ate some more a couple of days later, just before I got arrested, the meat had become sweeter and it tasted great. The
meat on the soles of her feet smelled bad, though, and didn?t taste very nice.
The neck was the best. The meat tastes more delicate as you move up the body, especially above the torso. Her
tongue was delicious as well.
I took it out of her mouth and chewed on it raw. Neither the neck nor the tongue has much meat on it, though,
so if you really want to feast, you should eat the thighs.

Sagawa spent the night slicing chunks from her body to cook and compare the tastes, stopping periodically to have sex with the mutilated corpse. Whilst he ate most of the flesh raw he did try cooking some of it. He roasted her hip, seasoned it with salt and mustard, and then sat down at the dinner table to eat it using her underwear as a napkin. He enjoyed the taste of the meat, but found that eating her grilled breast was a little greasy for his palate. Finally he took some photos, had sex with the corpse again and fell asleep.

im guessing he likes mayo given he was cumming on his own food.........

got his red wings

seems legit

Damn what a sick fuck!

I ate the wifes pussy this morning and she came in 2 minutes. Should have I killed her first?

Only if you wanted to fuck her too I guess lol.

karen-spinker-e1348083188233.jpg

Serial killer and necrophiliac Jerry Brudos took this photo of 19-year-old college student Karen Sprinker in his garage. He had kidnapped her from a department store parking lot and brought her to his house, where he made her model women?s underwear and pose for photos. He killed her by hanging her from a hook in his ceiling, then had sex with her body and cut off her breasts

todd-stoops-e1348082430257.jpg

Bob Berdella, a serial killer who preferred male victims, kept 23-year-old Todd Stoops for two months, torturing him daily with electric shocks, anal penetration and other abuse. Berdella didn?t intentionally murder Stoops; the young man died as a result of the countless injuries inflicted by his assailant. After repeated rape, Stoops developed a rectal rupture and was bleeding profusely. Berdella treated him with animal antibiotics and injected Drano into his eyes.

judith-dull-e1348081090823.jpg

Judith Dull, an aspiring model, was murdered by ?Glamour Girl Killer? Harvey Glatman. Glatman moved to Los Angeles, where he posed as a professional photographer to lure girls into his hotel room with the promise of work. There, he tied them up, photographed them, and eventually killed them and dumped their bodies. Judith, 19 and divorced, showed up at Glatman?s under the premise that she would pose for a crime fiction magazine.

32187d1233360430-issei-sagawa-sagawa5.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Did you know all three serial killers were practicing Catholics?

Practicing to eat Catholics that is.......

I would like to torture this sick fuck beyond anything imaginable , but damn what the fuck does this say about a whole society ?? I mean seriously I bitch about why such creatures as Honey Boo Boo and Swamp Men have become TV shows, but in Japan they gave this bastard celebrity status and even a job as a fucking food critic ?

God only knows what kinds of bacteria and viruses lurk in a nasty cunt just waiting for some poor innocent guy to slobber on it and get something.
Like Michael Douglass.
I can understand wanting to eat out Zeta, but just look at what happened to him when he muff dived into a cancer filled cunt!

Michael Douglas: Oral sex can cause cancer | Fox News

Michael Douglas: Oral sex can cause cancer

Published June 03, 2013FoxNews.com

Actor Michael Douglas taught the world at least one thing Monday: Oral sex can sometimes cause cancer.

In an interview published in the Guardian newspaper, Douglas appeared to blame his own battle with throat cancer on oral sex ? although that interpretation was later disputed by one of his representatives.
The Guardian quoted Douglas as attributing his illness to the HPV virus spread through oral sex. When asked about his cancer, Douglas said, "without wanting to get too specific, this particular cancer is caused by HPV (human papillomavirus), which actually comes from cunnilingus."

God only knows what kinds of bacteria and viruses lurk in a nasty cunt just waiting for some poor innocent guy to slobber on it and get something.
Like Michael Douglass.
I can understand wanting to eat out Zeta, but just look at what happened to him when he muff dived into a cancer filled cunt!

That's why I think putting your tongue in her asshole would not only be more adventurous but safer!!

They don't hold a candle to this guy...

George+W.+Bush.jpg

Like Michael Douglass.

Michael Douglas: Oral sex can cause cancer | Fox News

Michael Douglas: Oral sex can cause cancer

Published June 03, 2013FoxNews.com

Actor Michael Douglas taught the world at least one thing Monday: Oral sex can sometimes cause cancer.

In an interview published in the Guardian newspaper, Douglas appeared to blame his own battle with throat cancer on oral sex ? although that interpretation was later disputed by one of his representatives.
The Guardian quoted Douglas as attributing his illness to the HPV virus spread through oral sex. When asked about his cancer, Douglas said, "without wanting to get too specific, this particular cancer is caused by HPV (human papillomavirus), which actually comes from cunnilingus."

can you imagine how pissed off this guy would be if he got cancer from eating her dead pussy. what an ungrateful CUNT!

IML Gear Cream!
Wow how can someone be so disconnected that these activities seem acceptable.

Back