• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Police Brutality Backfires

Department of public disservice! To harass and annoy! I think this would be a more fitting slogan on the side of the squad cars.

It is Soccer in Brazil ......
brazil-soccer-confed-cup-brazil-spain.jpeg5-1280x960.jpg

QbA6J2Q.png
1001051_547821158611422_1750832330_n.jpg
Brazil_Confed_Cup_Protests_t607.jpg
gMTQJ.AuSt.156.jpeg
9098622496_7039f7ac00_z.jpg

Since 2001, 5,000 people have been killed by cops!

since the 80's that number is closer to 40K +. the DOJ doesn't even keep a record of how many people are killed by police, that tells you something right there.

IML Gear Cream!
Lam, I agree 100%. I try to see the good in what they do and i understand that they deal with issues none of us want to ever deal with but it seems that there is a lot of abuse. I wish I had an answer on how to fix it but I don't. I have witnessed first hand they abuse of power by some of the sheriff's dept and or kills me. My little brother was a victim and that hurts. My grandfather was the chief of the aero squadron of the same dept that abused my little brother and I am sorry to say that I lost virtually all respect for law enforcement. Making it harder is that I have three children that I need to teach that the sheriff's are the good guys but how do I do that after seeing what my little brother went through and seeing the Justice system fail? Making it worse is that the officer has a history of this abuse and has gotten away with this behavior. The judge was even upset that they found the officer innocent after all the evidence and told my brother and his lawyer to appeal this. Which is still pending. He spent 3 months in prison and will never be the same. I know we will never have all the details as he lost almost all memory of that night as a result of the injuries but it is blatantly Apparent that the"cop" was in the wrong. This was in southern California almost 2 years ago. As I have mentioned before, I wish i could blame this on him for being stupid but I can't as I know my brother, his attitude and how this is a crock of $h!t. He isn't after monetary gain, only justice to this ass hole. Even with that he prays that this will not happen to anyone else and holds no grudge. I don't have his strength in this matter and neither do my other brothers. He is the youngest of us and while yes he is more outgoing this was dead wrong. He almost died that night. Anyone here can defend the cops but having the inside knowledge of this incident, while based as it may be, this was wrong. The cops are supposed to protect and serve. Not be the bad guys here.

Captain of the aero squad not chief.... Must have been half asleep when I wrote that.

Back