Deca taking too long to hit peak blood levels for some people? (6 weeks+)

Rep Points

Deca taking too long to hit peak blood levels for some people? (6 weeks+)

I'm curious as to how long it took for M's deca to kick in for you guys;
    I've gone through almost 4 jugs, & I'm not really seeing the effects that I saw last time with deca;

I mean, I'm bridging from the tren E, & A I ran with this, so maybe my receptors are still too used to 19-nors
    so it's understandable to not have a huge inscrease in mass when going from one compound, to a weaker one, yet I always read that every time you add a new compound, gains should keep moving forward;

I am also curious if switching the esters helps with receptor-shock, because I'm easing off of my test p, into m's test c.

(all my supps are from M btw)

Thanks brothers!
    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

MLG Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

No cycle is like 1st cycle. You coming off Tren it will be hard for any compound to compare. I would suggest I gap between Tren and Deca. Not go from on straight to the other.

Rep Points

Like squatdaddy said, consider this, tren is the grandaddy of 19nors! Don't get me wrong, i loves me some test,deca,dbol. In my opinion,and everyone has one, it for me, has been the best bulking combo, as far as multiple compounds go, well since the late 80's for me. In my never-ending journey to reach the pinnacle of fitness and surpass the boundries of what the human body can do, i have found deca to be an extremely important compound for me to reach my goals. However, coming off of tren and expecting deca to work wonders for you is not really a realistic goal. One, do you have your progesterone in check? As much as i love tren, It can suck the life out of you if proper precautionary measures aren't taken. I assume you at least had caber or prolacterone on hand to combat the nasty ass side effects of tren? I see people on various boards saying i haven't had or felt any side effects of tren so they do nothing. I have found through personal experience over 20 plus years of gear that no matter if you think you feel the side effects or not, trust me, it WILL bite you in the ass in the end!!!!! I understand you are bridging, which you dont really hear that term much anymore, it's blast and cruise now. Bridging or cruising is just an excuse for all of us to stay on and not go through pct, like we all should. I am not a hippocrit, I was on for 7 yrs straight before the shitstorm my ex caused. When it comes to my son, he is all that i have in this world and i will be muthafuckin& goddamn%d if ANYONE in this world or any other will take that from me. To the point, and sorry for my rambling, i would never expect any compound to do what tren does for me. Matter of fact, my gains always seem to slow, not stop, after a heavy cycle of tren. Trust me!, Mlg's deca is on point! I actually hate to say this, but if you would actually come off and pct, which will only get harder and harder as the years go by if you continue to not come off. Trust me i know. You may lose a lil strength and a few pounds but it will benefit you in many ways. aiaf you aren't planning on doing this as a career then staying on year after year is nothing more that feeding your addiction to these fucking absolutely wonderful drugs because your afraid you may become average or small! trust me, if you keep your nutrition and training on point you will be fine. Anyway, I will step off of my soapbox now. I guess my point is to expect deca to act as it normally does after a tren cycle just isn't realistic. At any rate Bro, rest assured MLG'S deca is all good, i just think you may be expecting the same results you had before the beautiful introduction of tren to your regime of gear. I have been doing this for 20 plus years and i can tell you from experience, as can Bonezy, that it will eventually take its toll on you. Enjoy your bridge Bro, relax and good luck on the endless road to get bigger than you were the year before.Eventually the best you can hope for is homeostasis. If you have any questions hit me up bro and stay focused and determined, the gains will come but they get slower.Reality sux! DAWG POUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Ironman2001; 11-10-2013 at 09:04 PM. Reason: IMPROPER SPELLING;)

Rep Points

I'm on Deca right now too...hasn't kicked in yet

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by designed4war View Post
    I'm on Deca right now too...hasn't kicked in yet
    How long have you been on it for?
    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman2001 View Post
    Like squatdaddy said, consider this, tren is the grandaddy of 19nors! Don't get me wrong, i loves me some test,deca,dbol. In my opinion,and everyone has one, it for me, has been the best bulking combo, as far as multiple compounds go, well since the late 80's for me. In my never-ending journey to reach the pinnacle of fitness and surpass the boundries of what the human body can do, i have found deca to be an extremely important compound for me to reach my goals. However, coming off of tren and expecting deca to work wonders for you is not really a realistic goal. One, do you have your progesterone in check? As much as i love tren, It can suck the life out of you if proper precautionary measures aren't taken. I assume you at least had caber or prolacterone on hand to combat the nasty ass side effects of tren? I see people on various boards saying i haven't had or felt any side effects of tren so they do nothing. I have found through personal experience over 20 plus years of gear that no matter if you think you feel the side effects or not, trust me, it WILL bite you in the ass in the end!!!!! I understand you are bridging, which you dont really hear that term much anymore, it's blast and cruise now. Bridging or cruising is just an excuse for all of us to stay on and not go through pct, like we all should. I am not a hippocrit, I was on for 7 yrs straight before the shitstorm my ex caused. When it comes to my son, he is all that i have in this world and i will be muthafuckin& goddamn%d if ANYONE in this world or any other will take that from me. To the point, and sorry for my rambling, i would never expect any compound to do what tren does for me. Matter of fact, my gains always seem to slow, not stop, after a heavy cycle of tren. Trust me!, Mlg's deca is on point! I actually hate to say this, but if you would actually come off and pct, which will only get harder and harder as the years go by if you continue to not come off. Trust me i know. You may lose a lil strength and a few pounds but it will benefit you in many ways. aiaf you aren't planning on doing this as a career then staying on year after year is nothing more that feeding your addiction to these fucking absolutely wonderful drugs because your afraid you may become average or small! trust me, if you keep your nutrition and training on point you will be fine. Anyway, I will step off of my soapbox now. I guess my point is to expect deca to act as it normally does after a tren cycle just isn't realistic. At any rate Bro, rest assured MLG'S deca is all good, i just think you may be expecting the same results you had before the beautiful introduction of tren to your regime of gear. I have been doing this for 20 plus years and i can tell you from experience, as can Bonezy, that it will eventually take its toll on you. Enjoy your bridge Bro, relax and good luck on the endless road to get bigger than you were the year before.Eventually the best you can hope for is homeostasis. If you have any questions hit me up bro and stay focused and determined, the gains will come but they get slower.Reality sux! DAWG POUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yea I figured that much; well, as far as coming off, I am very weary of the idea; I think I'm going to do lighter bridges like var, or something similar;
    My past PCT's, I would eat within an immaculate diet, train psychotically, & do anything else in between, and eventually about 2-3 months later, that weight started dropping, & fairly quick; I just can't have those psychologically deteriorating periods of time anymore;
    & as for me, I feel my weiner doesn't really work right anymore without test;
    I put on 28 Ibs of LBM naturally before AAS, & mlg's tren/dbol/test helped me put on 37 Ibs of LBM in about 17 weeks;
    I guess I marveled at those particular gains so much, that I naturally expect somewhat of a quick weight gain.

Thanks brothers!

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tre View Post
    Yea I figured that much; well, as far as coming off, I am very weary of the idea; I think I'm going to do lighter bridges like var, or something similar;
    My past PCT's, I would eat within an immaculate diet, train psychotically, & do anything else in between, and eventually about 2-3 months later, that weight started dropping, & fairly quick; I just can't have those psychologically deteriorating periods of time anymore;
    & as for me, I feel my weiner doesn't really work right anymore without test;
    I put on 28 Ibs of LBM naturally before AAS, & mlg's tren/dbol/test helped me put on 37 Ibs of LBM in about 17 weeks;
    I guess I marveled at those particular gains so much, that I naturally expect somewhat of a quick weight gain.

Thanks brothers!

65lbs??? What do you weigh now??
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Rep Points

Still lingering at 203-208, with fluctuations kept in mind;
    I thought I was 5ft 7", but doc said I was 5ft 8".

Rep Points

Still lingering at 203-208, with fluctuations kept in mind;
    I thought I was 5ft 7", but doc said I was 5ft 8".

BF is NEVER above 9%;
    Unless I run dbol... lol;
    I get horrible water retention from it, resulting in a giant moon face;
    Probably because my dbol appetite has no restraint from sodium-filled garbage.

Rep Points

deca is very subtle.. the only effects i see is that i heal up faster after a workout..it doesnt give you instant strength like tren does.. you just notice over time that your strength levels are going up due to your hard work

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by cerberus16sk View Post
    deca is very subtle.. the only effects i see is that i heal up faster after a workout..it doesnt give you instant strength like tren does.. you just notice over time that your strength levels are going up due to your hard work
    Can't compare anything to tren

But I agree deca is subtile, until you go over you're sweet spot then it's uncomfortable. I still see no water retention differences btw deca and NPP though.
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Rep Points

It's funny you say that, because the primary two effects I've noticed are, seemingly-overnight recovery, & the '24-7 pump' (just like the feeling you get with a generous dose of dbol spread out throughout the day);
    I'm patient with long esters, but I'd assume it'll be hitting a pretty good peak in about a week;
    I've can feel it in my system don't get me wrong, I get a f**kin pump from shampooing my hair;
    Just obsessively staring into my scale like a crystal ball waiting for something to surprise me... *sigh*
    But who cares, just got my tren a; M made it fast AF too.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I added DECA into my test e / tren e cycle. I was on for many weeks before I added it. I've noticed a difference since the compound has had time to reach peak levels. Strength has steadily increased, joints have definitely smoothed out and I just keep getting more and more enamored with the man in the mirror.

Everyone is different though and I chose to run the two together for research purposes.

Rep Points

Deconate ester has a half life of approx 15 days. Given consistent dosing, peak blood levels will not occur until week 7.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

It's funny you say that, because the primary two effects I've noticed are, seemingly-overnight recovery, & the '24-7 pump' (just like the feeling you get with a generous dose of dbol spread out throughout the day);
    I'm patient with long esters, but I'd assume it'll be hitting a pretty good peak in about a week;
    I've can feel it in my system don't get me wrong, I get a f**kin pump from shampooing my hair;
    Just obsessively staring into my scale like a crystal ball waiting for something to surprise me... *sigh*
    But who cares, just got my tren a; M made it fast AF too.
    Believe it or not, I haven't gained any weight. I just keep losing BF. I get more defined which is what I'm wanting at the moment. Deca has been a great addition to an already great cycle.

Rep Points

If you want the effects of deca...but faster use npp. I love the stuff. Comes on quick and leaves quick too. Deca can be real harsh on some guys. Npp seems to be better imho. Pinning will have to be more frequent though. Good luck brother.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Estrogen is from Satan. Testosterone is a gift from baby Jesus.