Deca taking too long to hit peak blood levels for some people? (6 weeks+)

Results 1 to 28 of 28
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Tre's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mordor
    Posts
    218
    Rep Points
    6202332

    Deca taking too long to hit peak blood levels for some people? (6 weeks+)






    I'm curious as to how long it took for M's deca to kick in for you guys;
    I've gone through almost 4 jugs, & I'm not really seeing the effects that I saw last time with deca;

    I mean, I'm bridging from the tren E, & A I ran with this, so maybe my receptors are still too used to 19-nors
    so it's understandable to not have a huge inscrease in mass when going from one compound, to a weaker one, yet I always read that every time you add a new compound, gains should keep moving forward;

    I am also curious if switching the esters helps with receptor-shock, because I'm easing off of my test p, into m's test c.

    (all my supps are from M btw)

    Thanks brothers!
    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

  2. #2
    MLG Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    squatdaddy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    MLG Dawg Pound
    Posts
    514
    Rep Points
    40682710

    No cycle is like 1st cycle. You coming off Tren it will be hard for any compound to compare. I would suggest I gap between Tren and Deca. Not go from on straight to the other.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Ironman2001's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The dawg pound
    Posts
    221
    Rep Points
    25519207

    Like squatdaddy said, consider this, tren is the grandaddy of 19nors! Don't get me wrong, i loves me some test,deca,dbol. In my opinion,and everyone has one, it for me, has been the best bulking combo, as far as multiple compounds go, well since the late 80's for me. In my never-ending journey to reach the pinnacle of fitness and surpass the boundries of what the human body can do, i have found deca to be an extremely important compound for me to reach my goals. However, coming off of tren and expecting deca to work wonders for you is not really a realistic goal. One, do you have your progesterone in check? As much as i love tren, It can suck the life out of you if proper precautionary measures aren't taken. I assume you at least had caber or prolacterone on hand to combat the nasty ass side effects of tren? I see people on various boards saying i haven't had or felt any side effects of tren so they do nothing. I have found through personal experience over 20 plus years of gear that no matter if you think you feel the side effects or not, trust me, it WILL bite you in the ass in the end!!!!! I understand you are bridging, which you dont really hear that term much anymore, it's blast and cruise now. Bridging or cruising is just an excuse for all of us to stay on and not go through pct, like we all should. I am not a hippocrit, I was on for 7 yrs straight before the shitstorm my ex caused. When it comes to my son, he is all that i have in this world and i will be muthafuckin& goddamn%d if ANYONE in this world or any other will take that from me. To the point, and sorry for my rambling, i would never expect any compound to do what tren does for me. Matter of fact, my gains always seem to slow, not stop, after a heavy cycle of tren. Trust me!, Mlg's deca is on point! I actually hate to say this, but if you would actually come off and pct, which will only get harder and harder as the years go by if you continue to not come off. Trust me i know. You may lose a lil strength and a few pounds but it will benefit you in many ways. aiaf you aren't planning on doing this as a career then staying on year after year is nothing more that feeding your addiction to these fucking absolutely wonderful drugs because your afraid you may become average or small! trust me, if you keep your nutrition and training on point you will be fine. Anyway, I will step off of my soapbox now. I guess my point is to expect deca to act as it normally does after a tren cycle just isn't realistic. At any rate Bro, rest assured MLG'S deca is all good, i just think you may be expecting the same results you had before the beautiful introduction of tren to your regime of gear. I have been doing this for 20 plus years and i can tell you from experience, as can Bonezy, that it will eventually take its toll on you. Enjoy your bridge Bro, relax and good luck on the endless road to get bigger than you were the year before.Eventually the best you can hope for is homeostasis. If you have any questions hit me up bro and stay focused and determined, the gains will come but they get slower.Reality sux! DAWG POUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Ironman2001; 11-10-2013 at 09:04 PM. Reason: IMPROPER SPELLING;)

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    13
    Rep Points
    36287

    I'm on Deca right now too...hasn't kicked in yet

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Tre's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mordor
    Posts
    218
    Rep Points
    6202332

    Quote Originally Posted by designed4war View Post
    I'm on Deca right now too...hasn't kicked in yet
    How long have you been on it for?
    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Tre's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mordor
    Posts
    218
    Rep Points
    6202332

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman2001 View Post
    Like squatdaddy said, consider this, tren is the grandaddy of 19nors! Don't get me wrong, i loves me some test,deca,dbol. In my opinion,and everyone has one, it for me, has been the best bulking combo, as far as multiple compounds go, well since the late 80's for me. In my never-ending journey to reach the pinnacle of fitness and surpass the boundries of what the human body can do, i have found deca to be an extremely important compound for me to reach my goals. However, coming off of tren and expecting deca to work wonders for you is not really a realistic goal. One, do you have your progesterone in check? As much as i love tren, It can suck the life out of you if proper precautionary measures aren't taken. I assume you at least had caber or prolacterone on hand to combat the nasty ass side effects of tren? I see people on various boards saying i haven't had or felt any side effects of tren so they do nothing. I have found through personal experience over 20 plus years of gear that no matter if you think you feel the side effects or not, trust me, it WILL bite you in the ass in the end!!!!! I understand you are bridging, which you dont really hear that term much anymore, it's blast and cruise now. Bridging or cruising is just an excuse for all of us to stay on and not go through pct, like we all should. I am not a hippocrit, I was on for 7 yrs straight before the shitstorm my ex caused. When it comes to my son, he is all that i have in this world and i will be muthafuckin& goddamn%d if ANYONE in this world or any other will take that from me. To the point, and sorry for my rambling, i would never expect any compound to do what tren does for me. Matter of fact, my gains always seem to slow, not stop, after a heavy cycle of tren. Trust me!, Mlg's deca is on point! I actually hate to say this, but if you would actually come off and pct, which will only get harder and harder as the years go by if you continue to not come off. Trust me i know. You may lose a lil strength and a few pounds but it will benefit you in many ways. aiaf you aren't planning on doing this as a career then staying on year after year is nothing more that feeding your addiction to these fucking absolutely wonderful drugs because your afraid you may become average or small! trust me, if you keep your nutrition and training on point you will be fine. Anyway, I will step off of my soapbox now. I guess my point is to expect deca to act as it normally does after a tren cycle just isn't realistic. At any rate Bro, rest assured MLG'S deca is all good, i just think you may be expecting the same results you had before the beautiful introduction of tren to your regime of gear. I have been doing this for 20 plus years and i can tell you from experience, as can Bonezy, that it will eventually take its toll on you. Enjoy your bridge Bro, relax and good luck on the endless road to get bigger than you were the year before.Eventually the best you can hope for is homeostasis. If you have any questions hit me up bro and stay focused and determined, the gains will come but they get slower.Reality sux! DAWG POUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yea I figured that much; well, as far as coming off, I am very weary of the idea; I think I'm going to do lighter bridges like var, or something similar;
    My past PCT's, I would eat within an immaculate diet, train psychotically, & do anything else in between, and eventually about 2-3 months later, that weight started dropping, & fairly quick; I just can't have those psychologically deteriorating periods of time anymore;
    & as for me, I feel my weiner doesn't really work right anymore without test;
    I put on 28 Ibs of LBM naturally before AAS, & mlg's tren/dbol/test helped me put on 37 Ibs of LBM in about 17 weeks;
    I guess I marveled at those particular gains so much, that I naturally expect somewhat of a quick weight gain.

    Thanks brothers!
    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

  7. #7
    DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR
    theCaptn''s Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the 7 seas
    Posts
    20,535
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Tre View Post
    Yea I figured that much; well, as far as coming off, I am very weary of the idea; I think I'm going to do lighter bridges like var, or something similar;
    My past PCT's, I would eat within an immaculate diet, train psychotically, & do anything else in between, and eventually about 2-3 months later, that weight started dropping, & fairly quick; I just can't have those psychologically deteriorating periods of time anymore;
    & as for me, I feel my weiner doesn't really work right anymore without test;
    I put on 28 Ibs of LBM naturally before AAS, & mlg's tren/dbol/test helped me put on 37 Ibs of LBM in about 17 weeks;
    I guess I marveled at those particular gains so much, that I naturally expect somewhat of a quick weight gain.

    Thanks brothers!

    65lbs??? What do you weigh now??
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.


  8. #8
    Registered User
    Tre's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mordor
    Posts
    218
    Rep Points
    6202332

    Still lingering at 203-208, with fluctuations kept in mind;
    I thought I was 5ft 7", but doc said I was 5ft 8".
    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Tre's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mordor
    Posts
    218
    Rep Points
    6202332

    Quote Originally Posted by Tre View Post
    Still lingering at 203-208, with fluctuations kept in mind;
    I thought I was 5ft 7", but doc said I was 5ft 8".

    BF is NEVER above 9%;
    Unless I run dbol... lol;
    I get horrible water retention from it, resulting in a giant moon face;
    Probably because my dbol appetite has no restraint from sodium-filled garbage.
    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    189
    Rep Points
    2809556

    deca is very subtle.. the only effects i see is that i heal up faster after a workout..it doesnt give you instant strength like tren does.. you just notice over time that your strength levels are going up due to your hard work

  11. #11
    DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR
    theCaptn''s Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the 7 seas
    Posts
    20,535
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by cerberus16sk View Post
    deca is very subtle.. the only effects i see is that i heal up faster after a workout..it doesnt give you instant strength like tren does.. you just notice over time that your strength levels are going up due to your hard work
    Can't compare anything to tren

    But I agree deca is subtile, until you go over you're sweet spot then it's uncomfortable. I still see no water retention differences btw deca and NPP though.
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.


  12. #12
    Registered User
    Tre's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mordor
    Posts
    218
    Rep Points
    6202332

    It's funny you say that, because the primary two effects I've noticed are, seemingly-overnight recovery, & the '24-7 pump' (just like the feeling you get with a generous dose of dbol spread out throughout the day);
    I'm patient with long esters, but I'd assume it'll be hitting a pretty good peak in about a week;
    I've can feel it in my system don't get me wrong, I get a f**kin pump from shampooing my hair;
    Just obsessively staring into my scale like a crystal ball waiting for something to surprise me... *sigh*
    But who cares, just got my tren a; M made it fast AF too.
    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Christsean's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,781
    Rep Points
    183383697

    I added DECA into my test e / tren e cycle. I was on for many weeks before I added it. I've noticed a difference since the compound has had time to reach peak levels. Strength has steadily increased, joints have definitely smoothed out and I just keep getting more and more enamored with the man in the mirror.

    Everyone is different though and I chose to run the two together for research purposes.

  14. #14
    Registered User
    jrock00123's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Carolina
    Posts
    144
    Rep Points
    13886745

    Deconate ester has a half life of approx 15 days. Given consistent dosing, peak blood levels will not occur until week 7.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Christsean's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,781
    Rep Points
    183383697

    Quote Originally Posted by Tre View Post
    It's funny you say that, because the primary two effects I've noticed are, seemingly-overnight recovery, & the '24-7 pump' (just like the feeling you get with a generous dose of dbol spread out throughout the day);
    I'm patient with long esters, but I'd assume it'll be hitting a pretty good peak in about a week;
    I've can feel it in my system don't get me wrong, I get a f**kin pump from shampooing my hair;
    Just obsessively staring into my scale like a crystal ball waiting for something to surprise me... *sigh*
    But who cares, just got my tren a; M made it fast AF too.
    Believe it or not, I haven't gained any weight. I just keep losing BF. I get more defined which is what I'm wanting at the moment. Deca has been a great addition to an already great cycle.

  16. #16
    Registered User
    rage racing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    in the bathroom pinning...
    Posts
    1,933
    Rep Points
    325801786

    If you want the effects of deca...but faster use npp. I love the stuff. Comes on quick and leaves quick too. Deca can be real harsh on some guys. Npp seems to be better imho. Pinning will have to be more frequent though. Good luck brother.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Estrogen is from Satan. Testosterone is a gift from baby Jesus.
    Powered by AGENT YES

  17. #17
    Registered User
    Kirk B's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IN THE ZONE
    Posts
    1,097
    Rep Points
    87073838

    Quote Originally Posted by Tre View Post
    I'm curious as to how long it took for M's deca to kick in for you guys;
    I've gone through almost 4 jugs, & I'm not really seeing the effects that I saw last time with deca;

    I mean, I'm bridging from the tren E, & A I ran with this, so maybe my receptors are still too used to 19-nors
    so it's understandable to not have a huge inscrease in mass when going from one compound, to a weaker one, yet I always read that every time you add a new compound, gains should keep moving forward;

    I am also curious if switching the esters helps with receptor-shock, because I'm easing off of my test p, into m's test c.

    (all my supps are from M btw)

    Thanks brothers!
    def tren is the top dog for a reason I'm on his deca now and it's working no joint pain at all and I usually get it in my shoulder so i know it's gtg like you said going from tren to deca is to different animals tren has an anabolic ratio of 500 bro test is 100 so you see the difference buddy M shit is always gtg it's just the going from tren to the deca once you hit tren nothing will ever compare to it i been doing this since 09 and i still have yet to run it cause i took off for awhile and i feel I can still gain off of other stuff just fine i will do tren eventuly but once i do theres no turning back as i see everytone that does it never goes back that can handle it and i handle aas very well sorry about the run on sentences bro i do it all the time lol

  18. #18
    MLG FORUM MODERATOR
    BOARD REP
    theboneman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    UKRAINE
    Posts
    798
    Rep Points
    23273122

    i was running deca with tren because im 46 and still injury riddled, so deca is a must with whatever i run, BUT !! i did not really feel it with tren at all, and because i more or less just keep running gear non stop, i didnt bounce back after the tren either, i love tren but always stay on longer then neccesary and i feel i get way to lean, to the point i feel i lose a couple pounds, because i do, so i took 6 weeks off of everything, i know it wasnt alot seeing some long sters were still lingering but it was enough to clear that fucking tren, i jumped back on a week ago and man do i feel good, i always start low and finash low(dose) like even my training its all pyramided, but i feel good, i already put that water i lost back not all, just enough for that pump, the one to bring your joints out of the pain, i agree with these guys whole heartedly, plus arnt they both 19 nors ??

    wait a minute, yea and seeing tren is hell of alot more stronger to bind to the ar, yea theres the answer, we all been saying it without saying it, if you run deca with tren then it beter be for your old ass creaky bones, the decanoate salts work wonders, but that tren is binding to them receptors brother, i like this thread man, thanks for getting down on this one guys, good stuff !!

    bonez
    MLG CUSTOMER SERVICE REP !!
    www.mlg@securenym.net

  19. #19
    Registered User
    Tre's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mordor
    Posts
    218
    Rep Points
    6202332

    Quote Originally Posted by Christsean View Post
    I added DECA into my test e / tren e cycle. I was on for many weeks before I added it. I've noticed a difference since the compound has had time to reach peak levels. Strength has steadily increased, joints have definitely smoothed out and I just keep getting more and more enamored with the man in the mirror.

    Everyone is different though and I chose to run the two together for research purposes.
    I'll also be running the two together; officially as of right now actually lol.
    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

  20. #20
    Registered User
    Tre's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mordor
    Posts
    218
    Rep Points
    6202332

    Quote Originally Posted by jrock00123 View Post
    Deconate ester has a half life of approx 15 days. Given consistent dosing, peak blood levels will not occur until week 7.
    Yea I'm around there deca-wise; stopped counting how long I run things since blast/crusing lol.
    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

  21. #21
    Registered User
    Tre's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mordor
    Posts
    218
    Rep Points
    6202332

    Quote Originally Posted by Christsean View Post
    Believe it or not, I haven't gained any weight. I just keep losing BF. I get more defined which is what I'm wanting at the moment. Deca has been a great addition to an already great cycle.
    I was gaining alot of weight a few weeks ago, but it goes up, & down so much; sometimes a 5-7 Ib difference overnight.
    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

  22. #22
    Registered User
    Tre's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mordor
    Posts
    218
    Rep Points
    6202332

    Quote Originally Posted by rage racing View Post
    If you want the effects of deca...but faster use npp. I love the stuff. Comes on quick and leaves quick too. Deca can be real harsh on some guys. Npp seems to be better imho. Pinning will have to be more frequent though. Good luck brother.
    M doesn't have NPP yet, otherwise I would've opted for that instead of deca; I saw OP has it, but they have a minimum, & I've never tried them;

    Pinning everyday is my favorite, because I makes me feel good knowing I am constantly at top notch condition with peak levels;
    I like to do glutes, tri's, & shoulders.
    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

  23. #23
    Registered User
    Tre's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mordor
    Posts
    218
    Rep Points
    6202332

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk B View Post
    def tren is the top dog for a reason I'm on his deca now and it's working no joint pain at all and I usually get it in my shoulder so i know it's gtg like you said going from tren to deca is to different animals tren has an anabolic ratio of 500 bro test is 100 so you see the difference buddy M shit is always gtg it's just the going from tren to the deca once you hit tren nothing will ever compare to it i been doing this since 09 and i still have yet to run it cause i took off for awhile and i feel I can still gain off of other stuff just fine i will do tren eventuly but once i do theres no turning back as i see everytone that does it never goes back that can handle it and i handle aas very well sorry about the run on sentences bro i do it all the time lol
    That, & near the end, I wasn't exactly running a low weekly-total dose of tren; I kind of figured my receptors would be burnt out to 19-nors.
    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

  24. #24
    Registered User
    Tre's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mordor
    Posts
    218
    Rep Points
    6202332

    Quote Originally Posted by theboneman View Post
    i was running deca with tren because im 46 and still injury riddled, so deca is a must with whatever i run, BUT !! i did not really feel it with tren at all, and because i more or less just keep running gear non stop, i didnt bounce back after the tren either, i love tren but always stay on longer then neccesary and i feel i get way to lean, to the point i feel i lose a couple pounds, because i do, so i took 6 weeks off of everything, i know it wasnt alot seeing some long sters were still lingering but it was enough to clear that fucking tren, i jumped back on a week ago and man do i feel good, i always start low and finash low(dose) like even my training its all pyramided, but i feel good, i already put that water i lost back not all, just enough for that pump, the one to bring your joints out of the pain, i agree with these guys whole heartedly, plus arnt they both 19 nors ??

    wait a minute, yea and seeing tren is hell of alot more stronger to bind to the ar, yea theres the answer, we all been saying it without saying it, if you run deca with tren then it beter be for your old ass creaky bones, the decanoate salts work wonders, but that tren is binding to them receptors brother, i like this thread man, thanks for getting down on this one guys, good stuff !!

    bonez
    I'll post my progress soon; because when the tren a peaks, the deca should be doing the same, as well as the cyp;
    I'm going to bump up to 10,000 calories, dirty, or clean; I want to weight 220 asap; still researching slin as well, if anyone has something about their slin protocols, feel free to chime in; p.s. anybody think peptides like ghrp-6 are worth it?
    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

  25. #25
    Registered User
    murd3rjunky's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    california
    Posts
    33
    Rep Points
    10

    u know its weird every one has there go to cycle or ester there body really responds to.alot of people love tren as well as i, but for me , sust decca and dboll combo is the best i just love it my body really respnds from this combo.Allways stay pumped and muscle bellies nice and full.I love 19 nors, decca is my fav i love running it for a long time. MLG for me is the best!!!! i remember when i started taking bodybuilding seriously was 180 and shredded that was when i was about 27 im allmost 30 now and siting at 230 and at about 11% bodyfat..i fucking love this sport and MLG..my rant is over

  26. #26
    Registered User
    jrock00123's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Carolina
    Posts
    144
    Rep Points
    13886745

    Quote Originally Posted by Tre View Post
    I'll post my progress soon; because when the tren a peaks, the deca should be doing the same, as well as the cyp;
    I'm going to bump up to 10,000 calories, dirty, or clean; I want to weight 220 asap; still researching slin as well, if anyone has something about their slin protocols, feel free to chime in; p.s. anybody think peptides like ghrp-6 are worth it?
    10k calories? Wow, you go bro! Take some digestive enzymes. This way your more likely to utilize more the calories vs pass them.

  27. #27
    Registered User
    Tre's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mordor
    Posts
    218
    Rep Points
    6202332

    Quote Originally Posted by jrock00123 View Post
    10k calories? Wow, you go bro! Take some digestive enzymes. This way your more likely to utilize more the calories vs pass them.
    I have NUzymez, & digestive enzymes for cats lol; both work, when I eat that many calories, I can't stop ripping ass, & burping;
    Happens during sex toom which is funny, & awkward.
    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke

  28. #28
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Christsean's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,781
    Rep Points
    183383697






    Quote Originally Posted by Tre View Post
    I have NUzymez, & digestive enzymes for cats lol; both work, when I eat that many calories, I can't stop ripping ass, & burping;
    Happens during sex toom which is funny, & awkward.
    I would lean more towards awkward.... But it is funny.

Similar Threads

  1. Biceps long head for that peak you crave
    By dgp in forum Training
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-28-2011, 02:59 PM
  2. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-02-2011, 08:59 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-08-2011, 01:08 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-08-2011, 09:30 AM
  5. Myostatin Levels after 8 weeks on cycle....
    By SloppyJ in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-05-2011, 07:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->