• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anyone going to see the new Thor movie?

Drew83

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone? Planning to see it tonight. Wanted to know what other thought of it.

Probably. I usually wonder when movies have as much hype. Are the movie makers trying to cover the cost in the first few weeks because the flick is actually a dud?

Was going to see it Friday but I watched Carrie instead which totally kicked ass. Going to see Thor tomorrow afternoon once I get done at the gym. the previews look pretty kick ass.

the movie was good. there are two easter eggs at the end of the credits so stay till the very end. :)

Was going to see it Friday but I watched Carrie instead which totally kicked ass. Going to see Thor tomorrow afternoon once I get done at the gym. the previews look pretty kick ass.

It took a lot of will power not to neg you for saying such blasphemy LAM. I thought your tastes were better than that.

It took a lot of will power not to neg you for saying such blasphemy LAM. I thought your tastes were better than that.

I watched the original on Netflix the day before which I loved as a kid but found it boring. the remake to me was much more exciting.

I watched the original on Netflix the day before which I loved as a kid but found it boring. the remake to me was much more exciting.

Hmm, that's the opposite for me. I thought this remake was ridiculously boring and not nearly gory enough. I loved the remake of Evil Dead, that's what a gore horror movie should be.

IML Gear Cream!
Hmm, that's the opposite for me. I thought this remake was ridiculously boring and not nearly gory enough. I loved the remake of Evil Dead, that's what a gore horror movie should be.

I'm a huge Bruce Campbell fan but loved the remake because of the gore even though the storyline was a little different. Chloe Moretz is also a hot little number even though she's jail bait.

Back