• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Terminator 3

M.J.H.

Obsessed
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What a DISGRACE to the rest of the Terminator movies, did anyone else see this?

It had some bad humor, and the plot was just horrible. The acting was unbearable---talk about a waste of $7.

Dont waste your money!

Okay, when I say bad humor, I mean frequent terrible humor throughout the entire movie. For example in one part Arnold reaches inside his jacket pocket and puts on a girl's pair of sunglasses. And stands there with them on. To me, that was just stupid. The first two were more serious/action. Not a mix between action and comedy, lacking plot.

Don't even tell me this :( I've been so excited to go see this for the past month.

I read some reviews, and actually, its about half and half. Maybe I am really hard on movies? I just cant stand poor acting and comedy that isnt humorous. Honestly, I liked the previews better than I liked the movie.

Actually, kinda confusing Prince.

His physique in the beginning when he comes into the movie nude is EXCELLENT. Pecs, delts, lats, traps all look damn near as good as he did back in his bodybuilding career. BUT, there is a part when he is driving and pulls his shirt up and he looks so soft and flabby. So, hard to say.

Originally posted by MonStar
Actually, kinda confusing Prince.

His physique in the beginning when he comes into the movie nude is EXCELLENT. Pecs, delts, lats, traps all look damn near as good as he did back in his bodybuilding career. BUT, there is a part when he is driving and pulls his shirt up and he looks so soft and flabby. So, hard to say.

hmmm...I know that he had rotator cuff surgery, I wonder if that shot was done after he recovered. :confused:

IML Gear Cream!
Arnold looked scrumptious:eyebrow:, as well as the chick Terminator.The movie was a bit disappointing. Since Arnold does amuse me, all those parts that were stupid funny were funny to me, but the movie was weak....I knew I should have put up a bigger fight to see Legally Blonde 2:laugh:

I'm going to see it this Friday I hope. I can't wait to see Arnold :D

A lot of the movie was good, action was great, parts of the acting were bad, I didn't like the ending. The new terminator should have had a better nude beginning, it was to dark. She looked good anyhow. Arnold was not as good as in T2, but hey since then he has had health problems and all so he still looked pretty darn good.

I haven't seen it yet either, and have heard both good and bad. I'll just have to go see it and make up my own mind.

Originally posted by MonStar

there is a part when he is driving and pulls his shirt up and he looks so soft and flabby. So, hard to say.
I'm pretty sure they used a fake abdomin for that scene. You could tell it wasn't really his chest. From what I saw in the beginning, Arnold is in better shape than he's been in years. Wonder if he used PH's or gear to help him out. If not, he truly is a genetic freak.
:thumb:

Yeah Var, I kind of felt the same way. It looked pretty fake although if it was fake I dont know why they didnt use a more muscular fake stomach---just my opinion though.

I agree that in the beginning Arnold was in excellent shape.

I was pretty dissappointed with the movie in general, but it's always nice to see Arnold in action. Especially when he's reprising an old role. Now I want to see him make the third Conan movie. Anyone heard the latest on that? Last I heard there was a lot of hangups with the script.

Back