• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

5 days offer 100ml asia pharma testostrone only 530$!!!!

Whats your delivery time?

its will be sent from Europe! best shipper. record that heavyiron got was 3 days! normal 6-9!

This is one hell of a deal!!! My bros always get your packs in under 5 days (east coast US). That's better than most domestic UGLs!!

/V

Whats the experation date on the vials. Can you post us a pic of whats for sale?

Guys, this is a great deal. That is only $53 a vial!

CAn they be shipped with tracking?

dont think so,i can ask...but its not secure for you at all and my pharmacy dont like it..
since i have problems with you before..i dont even like to sale you if i am honest bro,really!

" Mad Crazy " Look at WP down with the slang lol . Great fuckin deal

I m using now this batch, propiobolic its smooth as butter and totally painless, bad ass offer.

Got my package in 4 days !!!

Attachments

• prop.jpg
    prop.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 19
I m using now this batch, propiobolic its smooth as butter and totally painless, bad ass offer.

Got my package in 4 days !!!

thanks for honest reviews! i do my best to deliver fast and safe! but record still 3 days,LOL

Probably the best price I've seen from you WP. That susta would be sweet :)

My bro just placed an order a few days ago and got most of it all ready!! I will see him on Fri or Sat and post a pic. First packs arrived in 4 days....that's road runner fast!!!! Keep up the good work, WP!

/V

quality gear-excellent price-fast secure shipping -can't go wrong here-time to stock up !! OD

site is back,we upgrade server.

If we order through the site how do we get this deal? It shows $1500. Also do you accept cc as payment? If I do this deal what price can I get on 5 deca as well? Sorry for all the questions, want to place order tomorrow!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Back