Crimson Pharma

Welcome to Crimson Pharma

Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Welcome to Crimson Pharma

Reviews can be read @ Professional Muscle

I will be here to assist anyone here with any questions needed about Crimson. As of right now Crimson Pharma is revamping his list and not taking orders unfortunately. If you are familiar with him from other boards you know that he went private for a short period, but will be opening back up once the new goodies comes in.

I would like to hear for everyone here what they would like to see for the menu and hopes that we can satisfy with a kick ass list.

Also

If you have one of his old lists some of the items on the menu will be changed which is why as of right now, Crimson is not releasing his list publicly. The ETA for orders should be next week time frame. The Menu is nothing but the best gear. Simple google searches can also back up Crimsons reputation for not only quality but service. I have been working with Crimson since the day he opened not as a rep, but as a valued customer. So I am honored to be a part of his team over here at Iron Mag.

Just like the good 'ol tradition of Iron Mag we will be generating a contest to provide free samples to the winner of the contest. The products have not been decided yet, but stand by for more details coming in the next day or so. The reason why I talked Crimson in going public early before he had his product was I get PM's daily asking about sources and ect. I did not want anyone to say next week "aww man I wish i knew this was coming." So if anyone is in the need for some new groceries i would take the time, do your homework "google search" and you will find nothing but positive feedback on Crimson and then make that decision.

I will not stand by a product or source that I do not trust or use. This is why I have never attempted to be a Rep until now, because i value my board status more then what a Source can provide me as a Rep, however, I have talked to Crimson one on one for a VERY long time and trust him and trust his product. So I stand by what he puts out.

Super Human

Rep Points

welcome Crimson and congrats Jay.

Rep Points

That's good to know . Always room for good suppliers . As far as suggestions I guess all I can think of is good orals that don't turn to dust halfway thru cycle . I would be interested in seeing menu when it becomes available. Thanks

Rep Points

Look forward to seeing your menu. And possibly placing an order in the future!

Crimson Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

it should be out this week. Speaking with him and just doing the finishing work on some things. Want to make sure everything is perfect before we start releasing list and taking orders prematurely. His goal is to provide the fastest and more reliable time you can have. So thanks everyone for being patient.. Christmas is coming soon.

Rep Points

Looking forward to the goodies

Rep Points

Looking forward to list!!

Rep Points

Crimson made a good choice with you as a rep brotha!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Haven't commented yet but will be more active on forum now. List is up, and look forward to good things