• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Source Crimson Pharma

jay_steel

Crimson Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am repping for Crimson and have been a client of his since he has opened. He has never let me know which is why when he asked me about Iron Mag I told him it was the best forum to be at and wanted to rush him here for you guys. I am working on a contest with him and the rules of the contest at this time to get some good stuff out to you guys. His gear wont be ready for an ETA of a week, but i wanted to get a jump on giving you guys a notice of a new source. The menu is still yet to be revealed, but it will be out soon. I got a peak at it and there are some items that will fly off the shelves FAST!! stuff that I have been looking for, for a very long time.

So if you guys were ready to go grocery shopping i would recommend to hold off, do some research. Feel free to google Crimson Pharma he is on another forum with loads of pages of reviews.

Crimson Pharma

Congrats, and awesome that you been loyal and steady with your sources...Says a lot on both ends!

I wish the both of you well..

Google comes up with nothing.

Bigmoe check your inbox brotha sent you a link for his reviews. I wont post the link on here because it does go to another forum. I respect Ironmag to much to post other sites on there forum.

Back