• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Logging Opportunity inside

Nice to see Orbit offering logging opps, I really like endosurge turbo, gives great aggression for lifting.

Would jump all over this but have torn rotator and surgery in dec. good opportunity here guys

Interesting question Big! id like to know that myself

How would this product work for someone on trt?
it would still be effective in improving libido, possibly mood, it could increase aggression depending the conversion of da to ne, help appetite control and increase focus. TRT or not its a great supplement.

I wouldnt mind trying the endosurge turbo, ive been looking for something to lower prolactin anyways.

Would jump all over this but have torn rotator and surgery in dec. good opportunity here guys

Dang bro, hope it heals well for ya.

Have you had any feedback on EndoSurge yet ?

Lots of feedback on it. Been around a while.

I wouldnt mind trying the endosurge turbo, ive been looking for something to lower prolactin anyways.

I will make sure your chosen for this. Would you be able to start it pretty fast?

I am interested in loging BPS Endosurge Turbo

Count me in on the EndoSurge Turbo, I can start immediately, lmk if this opportunity is still available. Currently natty so this would be perfect! Thanks

Im about to log dmz 3.0 this looks like a nice addition after my prohormones cycle

Back