• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Finishing up my test p and tren a 8 week cycle

jtwannagrow

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Wondering on thoughts of getting on a longer ester test such as test c right after this cycle... Can I coast on test c then blast ... Or should do pct right after ...?? Just ur thoughts .. Thanks

Anyone who plans on doing several cycles per year should seriously consider staying on a low test dose. PCT makes no sense unless you plan on an extended break. Otherwise you go on a hormonal roller coaster for no reason.

There is a time PCT and it servers an important purpose for those taking months off, but those that continuously cycle are much better off staying on a low dose (150 - 250mg test-c)

Blasting and cruising is not something that should be taken lightly. Are you willing to be on HRT for the rest of your life? Not sure how old you are but I didnt make that choice til after I had children and I was 33yrs old. Just understand that there is a possibility that you will NEVER be able to naturally restore your test production. You OK with that?

JT how old are you ? Are you married ? Do you expect to have kids ?

Blasting and cruising is not something that should be taken lightly. Are you willing to be on HRT for the rest of your life? Not sure how old you are but I didnt make that choice til after I had children and I was 33yrs old. Just understand that there is a possibility that you will NEVER be able to naturally restore your test production. You OK with that?
^Exactly

Steroid use in general should not be taken lightly. Everyone should fully understand the risks before their first pin.

Blasting and cruising has risks. Doing several cycles per year with short PCTs in between also has risks. All I'm saying is that if you are going to do a pct, stay off for a while (months not weeks).

Agree with cruising if you plan on running another one in the near future. 100-200mg/wk

Really appreciate all the feedback!!! Yes that's what was running through my head ....we plan in having one more next year, then after that on for life!!!! I don't wanna get off but u guys r very right about the issues that will happen if I continue to blast/cruise... Just love the edge of being on ...

Being on won't necessarily effect your fertility - plenty of guys conceive while geared to the gills. Don't treat gear like a contraception because it doesn't work that way.

IML Gear Cream!
Being on won't necessarily effect your fertility - plenty of guys conceive while geared to the gills. Don't treat gear like a contraception because it doesn't work that way.

Reminds me of the joke: what do you call a guy that used the pull out method for birth control? -- daddy

Wondering on thoughts of getting on a longer ester test such as test c right after this cycle... Can I coast on test c then blast ... Or should do pct right after ...?? Just ur thoughts .. Thanks

How much did you gain weight/strength?
I will running that cycle shortly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im interested in learning your results as well.

Back