• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need suggestion for oral to finish blast

cavtrooper96

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey Everyone,

Finishing up a blast and am looking for an oral to finish it up. Been on Test E at 800mg/wk. Doing a lean bulk and started with a bridge from cyanostane to methylsten. Wondering what to finish up with. Been out of the game for a bit with a deployment and breaking my clavicle overseas and not being able to work out for almost a year. Seems all the old DS/PH are banned now and am looking for something that will produce good lean dry gains. Looks like mostly what is left is this new methylsten, DMZ, Epi and Hdrol. Ive tried all before. The epi and hdrol took over 3 weeks to kick in at a pretty high dose and wasnt all I really expected both times Ive tried both. Got better results from other compounds.

Been looking at the epi-tren but am unsure with this new tren oral and dont know how it compares to the old 19nor tren. Is it a progesterone? I dont have anything on hand for a progestone but have all I need for anything else. With the epi-tren do I need anything other than adex/arimidex/nolva?

Also looking at SuperDMZ but its a little pricey. Ironflex is almost half the price for the same compound but Im not familiar with that company. Anyone hear anything about them good or bad? Leaning towards this. Anyone know how bad lethargy is with these derivatives of Sdrol are together?

Methadrol Extreme - Looks to be a pretty harsh compound and with the Max LMG I should have something on hand for a progestone. As intriging as this product looks I think it is better for another time.

Alpha 1 Max by Blackstone Labs (Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone)- Dont know too much about this but reviews sound promising.

Anything else you can suggest that I havent mentioned here?

have you checked out the supertren from blackstone ? also check out some of the stuff from flex fitness.

have you checked out the supertren from blackstone ? also check out some of the stuff from flex fitness.

Im liking the flex fitness products. The Vit X2 and a couple others look nice. Wheres the best place to get them? In not finding on my regular sites?

Methyl sten would be a good option

I'm missing your time frame here. You've been on a blast, but haven't been able to workout? If that is the case you need to call no joy and pct. Let your receptors clear and start over. I wouldn't spend any more money on PH's or AAS's if you have been out of the gym this whole time.

Forgive my ignorance if I'm reading what you posted incorrectly.

Im liking the flex fitness products. Wheres the best place to get them? In not finding on my regular sites?
big dans fitness.
I know that this wouldn't be right for you know, but just to attest to their products. I did the titan stack last year, gained a TON of muscle and strength. best PH's I've ever ran. that being said the supertren stuff got me excited. non methylated too. Cant beat it. oh ya its cheap. if I weren't already doing some other stuff, Id defiantly be running this.

I'm missing your time frame here. You've been on a blast, but haven't been able to workout? If that is the case you need to call no joy and pct. Let your receptors clear and start over. I wouldn't spend any more money on PH's or AAS's if you have been out of the gym this whole time.

Forgive my ignorance if I'm reading what you posted incorrectly.

Ive been back in the gym pretty heavy for over 6 months now. I may not have explained that well above. Id never waste gear like that! Also on TRT so no PCT here.

Ive been back in the gym pretty heavy for over 6 months now. I may not have explained that well above. Id never waste gear like that! Also on TRT so no PCT here.

10-4 brother! Get you some dbol or proviron to finish out. The proviron will maximize the test you're already on.

EpiTren is a bad ass compound to finish with. Its a true conversion to trenbolone with an added Epistane kick. I would personally go that route the last 4 weeks.

For lean, dry gains, the Epi-tren is hard to beat. If you want to make gains more quikcly, double up the dosage. You can take 6 caps per day if you want, which would provide 60 mg of Epi, along with the tren PH.

The tren PH in this product is NOT like the old tren products. This compound actually converts directly to trenbolone.

Remember, Epi-Tren might not add bodyweight as quickly, but this is mostly because it does not cause the body to store a bunch of intramuscular water, like some of the more potent weight gainers do (Aandrol, SD, Dimethazine, etc). In many cases, the weight a steroid adds is not an accurate indicator of how much muscle tissue was gained. This is why guys who add 15-20 lbs with a drug like M1T or Anadrol end up losing half their gains or more within a week of discontinuation. With a drug like Epi-Tren, a much larger percentage of the bodyweight you gain will be true muscdle fiber. Therefore, you will keep a larger percentage of your gains.

1-Alpha is a mass-gainer through andf through. Many people hold water when using it, although there is no estrogen conversion. I would not consider this product suitable for one looking for dry gains. Methykstenbolone is alos a great option. I personally love this compound at 50 mg/week. 20 mg is just too little for maximizing gains, just as it is with most oral steroid. We see people using 50-100 mg of Aandrol all the time...and 50 mg of D-bol is a common dosage, so it is not surprising that M-sten would need to be dosed higher in ordere to experience optimal gains. At 50 mg/week, you will gain lean, hard muscle..and consoiderable strength, rather quickly.

That's what you would recommend when someone asks what oral provides "lean, dry gains"?

Yes, I'm on it know at the end of my cycle. I am taking an AI and getting no water boat or retention. I added it to test e and tren e. Go to the steroidfax.com forum and check out my progress pics. I never thought it would work as well as it has been doing as far as good clean dry gains. Super strength and stamina gains.

Yes, I'm on it know at the end of my cycle. I am taking an AI and getting no water boat or retention. I added it to test e and tren e. Go to the steroidfax.com forum and check out my progress pics. I never thought it would work as well as it has been doing as far as good clean dry gains. Super strength and stamina gains.

It's not to too wet when using an AI with it, but it still wouldn't be what most people consider a "dry" steroid, as d-bol causes water retention through both estrogen and non-estrogen mediated pathways. The tren is also partially responsible for your appearance. You certainly woudn't be as hard or dry without the tren. D-bol probably isn't ideal for most guys looking to get dry, but I suppose would suffice when coupled with an AI.

tbol leaner gains...

It's not to too wet when using an AI with it, but it still wouldn't be what most people consider a "dry" steroid, as d-bol causes water retention through both estrogen and non-estrogen mediated pathways. The tren is also partially responsible for your appearance. You certainly woudn't be as hard or dry without the tren. D-bol probably isn't ideal for most guys looking to get dry, but I suppose would suffice when coupled with an AI.

Agreed. I've really enjoyed it. But again my first choice and by a long distance is proviron.

IML Gear Cream!
1. Winstrol 75mg ED (this makes a nice finisher because it builds up and kicks in quickly) or

2. proviron 100mg ED or
3. Tbol 100mg ED or
Provi and Tbol are both a bit better at longer than six weeks.

Dbol is better than nothing. Almost any AAS can be a cutter or a bulker depending how the person is dieting or training. Hard and Dry is very specific though so it wouldnt be on my list of top picks. Again, better than nothing if thats all someone has access to.

This is before I added dbol and proviron

20130910_172437_zpsd1b995d1.jpg
[/IMG]

This is my latest pic.

20131117_083808-1_zpsdd8cad9e.jpg
[/IMG]

Keep in mind I've been on tren e and test e since May. Added Proviron around the two months ago and the dbol around a month ago.

Anavar is the best for dry lean lbm gains period. It work every time gaurenteed. If you add Proviron or mast it can't be touched by any other oral what you are wanting to achieve.

Anavar is the best for dry lean lbm gains period. It work every time gaurenteed. If you add Proviron or mast it can't be touched by any other oral what you are wanting to achieve.

Yes sir! If you can get your hands on legit anavar and add Proviron, you will get some great results.

Back