• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

25 day countdown

J'Bo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well i wanted to start a new journal to track my diet and training for the next couple of weeks cause looking through my other journal makes me hungry :D

I have a photoshoot to do on August 1st and since i have been eating like a piggy my trainer has put me on a crazy ass diet and training schedule :mad: which i am not too happy about....but its my fault so i can deal with it

Sunday July 6th, 2003

5 gr. glutamine, eca
15 min. cross trainer, 15 min. stepper, 15 min. tread on high incline
5 gr. glutamine, vitamins
1pm: 10 egg whites, 1/2 grapefruit (k this meal did not pan out...eggs were bad and there is no way i am getting 10 eggs in my belly...had a tin of tuna instead)
3:30pm: 5oz chicken, cucumbers and lettuce, 3oz yams

Last edited:
Good luck on you photo shoot. You'll be awesome!!

no fat in the 1pm meal?

Buff: thats honey ;)

Sara: actually i had 1tbsp mayo with my tuna...thanks for looking out for me ;)

Monday July 7th, 2003
6:00am: 15 min cross trainer, 15 min stepper, 15 min high incline tread

7:30am: 6 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 1/3 cup oatmeal, 1 tbsp pb, 1tbsp no sugar added jam
10:00am: tin tuna, 1 tbsp mayo, cucs/vinegar
12:30pm: 5oz chicken breast, 2 cups lettuce, 1tbsp dressing, 3oz yams
3:30pm: 1.5 scoops protein powder, 1 tbsp pb/celery
6:00pm: 5 oz steak, 2 cups beans

Seated arnold presses: 10x20, 9x25, 6x30
Seated side laterals: 10x12, 7x12, 7x12
Front cable/rope raises: 8x20, 8x20, 6x20
Reverse bent over laterals: 8x10, 8x10, 6x10
Upright rows on smith: 10x20, 9x40, 9x40

Decline Abs: 45, 30, 20
Rope Crunches: 20x40, 20x50, 20x60
V-Sits on bench: 10sec in 10sec out x 2min then 15 reps of
v-snaps x 3 sets :barf:

9:30pm: 3oz turkey, cucs

Last edited:
you know you'r totals?

my trainer does :lol:

he he i know that answer J'Bo, man you lucky gal peanut butter :p I loive that stuff so glad i don't even have it in my house, would be gone so fast. LOL

well he did not put pb on my diet....i did...opps....i just really cant live without it though :cry:

IML Gear Cream!
PB is one thing that if in my house i eat it way more then i should so better safe then sorry right??? I think i would die without splenda though a MUST HAVE!!! Which reminds me I am out!!!

JUst purchased a big ass tub for my trip this week, nanananananananananananananananananananananananananannananananananannanananananananaaannanananaananannanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, aaaaaaa.

YOU SUCK!!!!!!!

i was reading a book in chapters the other day on how to read men and sex....it was hilairous and straight to the point...one section said that you can tell how a man will preform in bed by the way he dances ..."watch out for sharp and jerky movements...he might as well put a sign on his head that says premature ejaculator...i almost died laughing right in the book store.

Short stuff, who told you, Jenny are you telling her my good qualities

I just had a vision of SS and jenny having a fight over my jar of Pb, and the were nearly naked. :D

And was the peanut butter staying in the jar or..................??????????:hmmm:

Originally posted by J'Bo
"watch out for sharp and jerky movements...he might as well put a sign on his head that says premature ejaculator...i almost died laughing right in the book store.
That is too funny!!! :funny:

Well of course not it was making appearances onto flesh, and then off, then on, then off

bf.....i am going back to the store to get it just so that i can post some of the other stuff it had in it.

"watch how a man eats...if he savors every bite and enjoys the smell, taste and texture....he is into erotic and fun times....if he gobbles his food down like its going out of style...he likes to just get down to business."

IML Gear Cream!
then man do i love a man who savors his food :bounce:

yes so watch carefully....men who eat with their eyes closed like to eat #$%&&

Well sometimes i cannot see because there are thighs squeezing my head so tight the flesh blurts my vision, does that count

Originally posted by sawheet
Well sometimes i cannot see because there are thighs squeezing my head so tight the flesh blurts my vision, does that count
:haha: :rofl: :rofl:

nt scribbles again a note to himself ... keep the moves smooth ... eat slow ... chicks dig it :thumb:

ok short stuff you human vaccume cleaner...I took 2 bites of mine I turn around and next thing I know its gone.

"do you want me to give you a shovel next time?"
"you know you can come up for some air any time? "LOL

Ha Ha, I know I am infamous for inhaling my food, that is why I didn't say I eat my food slowly, I am trying but sometimes you just want to eat everything on the plate including the plate LOL:lick: :haha:

what does that say about you in the sex book, the plate too:eek2:

Sounds like she'd be real aggressive :eyebrow:

I prefer to think I go after what I want LOL:thumb:

Back