• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PSL Promises and Delivers!!!

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
WP_20131026_002_zps3b720e36.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
WP_20131026_003_zps5c7ad658.jpg
[/URL][/IMG Just wanted to share my experience with PSL as they were extremely professional and timely!! I've emailed them a bunch of times with Qs about all kinds of stuff. They always get back to you by the next day max. Especially if you're using a safemail acct.

Got my order in on practically the last hour of the 2 for 1 sale and very glad I did. Decided to stock up since it was such a good deal. These guys G2G IMO. Packages arrived in time to rival some domestic shipping times!! Packages were wrapped extremely well to avoid detection and one of them was even partially opened. The paper envelope had a tear but the bubble wrap was still completely sealed up. You could see what was inside the package at that point but due to the wonderfully wrapped box, no one was the wiser. A++++ job guys!!!

Now getting on to the gear. The vials all look very professional and are evenly filled. Maybe a touch more in a vial or 2 but who's complaining there lol. In all very satisfied with the service of PSL. Definitely a great UGL to work with. As for the quality of the gear, Ill know soon enuf when I'm ready to cycle so I cant comment on that...yet.
smile.gif

BTW, that I wont be using that Tren until prolly late next year...Sitting on the shelf lonely, watching his buddies coming and going. I think Ill get him some test prop to hang out with too!!

holy crap you took advantage of that sale!

haha

well..happy pinning. I think you'll be pleased

now scratch the n2 amp off your shelf and you'll be all set

Dude N2AMP is a fucking sick pre workout! I've been using it for a while. BTW I just placed my first order with PSL. EQ and test e. Can't wait until it gets here!

WP_20131026_002_zps3b720e36.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
WP_20131026_003_zps5c7ad658.jpg
[/URL][/IMG Just wanted to share my experience with PSL as they were extremely professional and timely!! I've emailed them a bunch of times with Qs about all kinds of stuff. They always get back to you by the next day max. Especially if you're using a safemail acct.

Got my order in on practically the last hour of the 2 for 1 sale and very glad I did. Decided to stock up since it was such a good deal. These guys G2G IMO. Packages arrived in time to rival some domestic shipping times!! Packages were wrapped extremely well to avoid detection and one of them was even partially opened. The paper envelope had a tear but the bubble wrap was still completely sealed up. You could see what was inside the package at that point but due to the wonderfully wrapped box, no one was the wiser. A++++ job guys!!!

Now getting on to the gear. The vials all look very professional and are evenly filled. Maybe a touch more in a vial or 2 but who's complaining there lol. In all very satisfied with the service of PSL. Definitely a great UGL to work with. As for the quality of the gear, Ill know soon enuf when I'm ready to cycle so I cant comment on that...yet.
smile.gif

BTW, that I wont be using that Tren until prolly late next year...Sitting on the shelf lonely, watching his buddies coming and going. I think Ill get him some test prop to hang out with too!!

Holy crap!

Have you tried the deca or cyp yet? thinking of those, heard some complaints on the EP teste so I'm thinking testcyp and deca cycle to be safe if I try it.

man I am drooling now!

haha

Yes I did Sheri!! It should be a lot of fun. LOL the N2Amp was a screamin deal or I wouldn't have gotten it ;)
Looks good... your stash box will be pleased.
Thank you. Oh, the shelf is my stash box. Living alone has a few perks lol
Dude N2AMP is a fucking sick pre workout! I've been using it for a while. BTW I just placed my first order with PSL. EQ and test e. Can't wait until it gets here!
I can really tell the difference when I don't use it. Definitely focused on my workout and even gives me a bit more endurance. It will be there lickity split dude, I can vouch for that. I hope you enjoy the ride! I almost stocked up on some of that EQ as well
Holy crap!

Have you tried the deca or cyp yet? thinking of those, heard some complaints on the EP teste so I'm thinking testcyp and deca cycle to be safe if I try it.

man I am drooling now!
This will be my 1st ride with the EP line and I'm very excited. I've heard a few things to about the test e issues but I've also seen bloods to confirm it as well. Well have to see what happens lol. I don't have a preference for E over the Cyp, just that its 50mgs more per ml lol. They look damn tasty!!
They are just beautiful :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sometimes I walk to the closet and open it, just to look at them. Smile and laugh, then go back to what I was doing :)
Nice looking stash bro!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you sir!! I cant wait to start ripping into it!! :)

haha

n2Amp is a My formula that I made of MY other products called Pump3d / Amplify02 :) hence "Amp"

at pump3dup.com

The owner of N2bm ( now Rick) copied it from us

Back