• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Homebrew screw up???

Pork Chop

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This injection site is about 96 hours old. Still hurts like hell. Still feels as if there is a golf ball in there.

Attachments

• 0001.jpg
    0001.jpg
    361.7 KB · Views: 65
You sterilized everything and ran that through a whatman filter right ? Could just be a bad injection, is it warm ?

Yes it is warm. I did filter everything. I sterilized my beaker and media bottle by putting rubbing alcohol in them, shacking it up and pouring it out... I don't have a pressure cooker or anything like that.

How much BA did you use? and what did you use for a carrier?

BA = 2%, BB = 20%, Sesame

Its hard to say but that yellow discoloration seems more like bruising than infection. Take your bodies temp , try the heating pad in the area. Warmth is the same as the bodys own natural trauma response . You can alternate heat and ice, but go more with heat.
If you feel no relief and you are convinced its an infection get treatment as in antibiotics right away.

Looks like you stabbed the shit out of it. You prob broke a blood vessel. Ibuprofen. .. what did u filter it with?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

What type of gear and concentration?

Test Enanthate250mg/ml x 120ml
1. Added 30g of TE raw powder to a beaker
2. Added 2%BA and 20% BB to the beaker containing thepowder.
3. Heated it up on a hot plate until the sold was allliquid.
Took around 20mins. Heat was around 140-170F I think.
4. Heated up my Sesame oil.
5. Once Sesame oil was around 170 F I mixed it with theBA, BB and the TE.
6. Put it on the hotplate/stirrer for about 10minutes or so. I had it stirring the whole time. Heat was around 170 F
Filteredwith Bottle top filter into a media bottle. It was probably around 140F when Ifiltered it.
I ended up with like 116 ml

Looks like my quad after my first pin lol as said earlier hit it with a heating pad and keep an eye on it. Might have just been a bad pin and you might have a sterile abscess.

IML Gear Cream!
Your process looks ok, you should be fine!
The only thing is that if you got this powder from an unknown source, it could have an issue like extra pain. I have a friend who had that exact thing happen. switched powder suppliers and he was GTG.

what was your filter .22 or .45?doesnt make too much difference if your process was clean but if it is not then possibly if you used the .45

.22 The only thing is I didn't really sterilize the media bottle. Just put alittle rubbing alcohol in it and shake it up then poured it out.

do you think I should throw that shit out or try and save it? I still have 170 g left in the same bag.

Looks like you stabbed the shit out of it. You prob broke a blood vessel. Ibuprofen. .. what did u filter it with?

LOL,, Looks like OJ got ahold of my ass, lol.. I did indeed hit a blood vessel. I bleed alittle but didn't think much of it. I do so many injections I don't really think much about it anymore. The only other tie I have had this happen was back in the day when I used the old Jurox test suspension and the old denkall T400.

do you think I should throw that shit out or try and save it? I still have 170 g left in the same bag.

Honestly I would pin again elsewhere and judge your response... worst case as long as the gear is good you could always just re-filter it. To sterilize your bottles a little better rinse them and the stoppers in alcohol then throw in the over at 225-250 for 15-20 min that will give them a double whammy and leave them in the oven until you just about to fill them, this will give the extra protection and will evap the alcohol left in the vials.

also put your BA and BB in the gear and melt it all together then add the oil...

Body temp is 99.5 and that's after taking clen and T3 around 12 hours ago.

I would also like to Thank Everyone that chimed in here on this. This is a great place.

What was the filtering size if the whatman? 170 might jot do the ttick

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

honestly just looks like a bruise to me. give it a few days

800mg ibuprofen 2-3 x ed...apply heat..dont massage or rub it...should clear up..

I third or fourth the bruising....

ouch

I am goingto try this again. Test Cyp and Test Enant.
BA = 1.5 %
BB = 12%

1. Add Powder, BA and BB to glassware.
2. Mix the Powder, BA and BB over a heat source of170 degrees F for about 10 minutes.
3. At same time, heat up your carrier oil (CottonSeed in this case) over heat source of 200 degrees F for around 20 minutes. (Indifferent glassware, not together)
4. Mix all the stuff together and continue to heatat 160 degrees on hotplate/ stirrer while it stirs and mixes together foranother 10 minutes.
5. Then filter while oil is still hot/ warm.

What would you guys do different??

Heat pwdr and ba bb. Once its liquid, add oil heat until oil is fully dissolved as in no lumps or swirls of any kind then filter. Exact temp and time are not important

I really think the TE is bunk. I tried it again with 1ml of just CSO and same thing happened. It just sucks to get burned on 200g of goods. I made some Test Cyp (from another) and it is very smooth. No pain at all. The heat pad really helped the pain and swelling so thanks to all your advice.

Back