Knockout

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Knockout

Team RamRod

Rep Points

Knockout

These kids need to be skinned alive.

http://ironmagresearch.com

Canadian Rep for IMR. Use code Farva15 for a 15% discount!

AG is my home

Rep Points

one day that kids gonna hit someone that doesnt go down, then he will wish he wasnt trying to go around and sneak people
    having abs because you are skinny is like a women having tits because she's fat

Super Human

Rep Points

Scumbags, they'll get theirs one of these days.

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Nigs being nigs. Most nigs are not real men. They leave their women and children and beat down the innocent. Very few can commit to raising a family. Just a bunch of little boys pretending to be men.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I bet they're going to be a lot of crying and begging like the pussies they are, when someone doesn't go down and pulls a pistol. and on that day, no fucks will be given .that's the video I want to see,
    I don't always punch babies, but when I do they had it coming

NO LIMITS

Rep Points

I hope they get shot very soon.
    This account and all comments made by account holder are for entertainment purposes only, anabolic steroid use is illegal without a prescription.
    Keepin Green.

Elite Matador member

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Nigs being nigs. Most nigs are not real men. They leave their women and children and beat down the innocent. Very few can commit to raising a family. Just a bunch of little boys pretending to be men.
    Its their culture, not their color. I live overseas where black people are as nice as they can be, Minus the Afro american accent. How old are you? you still dont realize this? get off the color train and wake the fuck up.
    Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    I dig their music. Mariachi is good, and flamenco is the shit, although flamenco is all over the place. I use to hate Mexicans until I left my hillbilly land, and was able to form my own opinions.

Rep Points

the world would be such a better place without blacks.. they are literally the scourge of humanity..like a blight upon the earth..

Elite Matador member

Rep Points

Unplug a kid from a television screen is the first step to rehab. American Television rots your brain, kids stay away.
    Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    I dig their music. Mariachi is good, and flamenco is the shit, although flamenco is all over the place. I use to hate Mexicans until I left my hillbilly land, and was able to form my own opinions.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tl0311 View Post
    I bet they're going to be a lot of crying and begging like the pussies they are, when someone doesn't go down and pulls a pistol. and on that day, no fucks will be given .that's the video I want to see,
    this will never happen cuz they only prey on the weak

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Standard Donkey View Post
    this will never happen cuz they only prey on the weak
    I find it hard to believe that they can actually truly comprehend what they're doing( as far as hunting for victims) the video states its more spontaneous. I think they may do some sort of basic subconscious profiling, but not cognitive enough to not eventually get shot or beaten down with a weapon of opportunity. they'll slip up soon enough, I'm just hopeing the consequences for their actions are more just and harsh than what a jury may provide.
    I don't always punch babies, but when I do they had it coming

VP of LIFE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Fucktards...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ?This message was sent using true power!!!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

.....nasty sneaky ass crime.....a crime for cowards

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I think I will give this game a try . I will go young nigger hunting this weeknd maybe . But I will play the game alil backwards . I will walk into a crowd of young niggers and knock 1 the fuck out . If any body else wants to play this new game please remember you cant hit any nigger alone . You have to walk into their group and blast one of those monkeys in front of his lil nigger pals

A Jihad on gyms!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

very fucken ordinary behaviour, a good whipping regardless of their skin color would be step 1...........
    Nothing is so common as the wish to be remarkable.... ~ Shakespeare

The People's choice

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by HialeahChico305 View Post
    Unplug a kid from a television screen is the first step to rehab. American Television rots your brain, kids stay away.
    I disagree, the first step is having a father figure in their lives. Niggers bitches drag their kids around by the arms, collar or anything else they can grab on to. when the kid cries they slap and hit them like that will make them stop crying. Kids are like pitbulls, you raise them to be mean and they become mean. It's easy to spot a black kid who has a father and one who is brought up by a twisted nigger cunt. one acts human and the other acts like an animal.
    Don't tread on me!!
    Quit Bitching, Start a Revolution
    Don't fuck with old people, they're unpredictable....
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Is reddog a mod yet?

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Its their culture, not their color. I live overseas where black people are as nice as they can be, Minus the Afro american accent. How old are you? you still dont realize this? get off the color train and wake the fuck up.
    Yeah, seems like its in the USA where they fail the most at being true leaders and men.

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by REDDOG309 View Post
    I disagree, the first step is having a father figure in their lives. Niggers bitches drag their kids around by the arms, collar or anything else they can grab on to. when the kid cries they slap and hit them like that will make them stop crying. Kids are like pitbulls, you raise them to be mean and they become mean. It's easy to spot a black kid who has a father and one who is brought up by a twisted nigger cunt. one acts human and the other acts like an animal.
    Yup, its the single family homes (where dad runs from his responsibility) that damages many of these kids.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I feel so bad for those victims watching this. You have to be so aware of your surroundings and even then some piece of shit is out to get you. I hope those fuckers pick the wrong guy soon.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Just imagine that happened to somebody you love . Forget about all that single parent shit . They are animals !!!!!

DRSE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

love to see them try this on anderson silva in a hoody of something. watch him smile off the punch and then just break every limb with a break inbetween each limb.

AG'S DEMIGOD

Rep Points

it has nothing to do with their skin colour,its the environment.the blacks who grew up in in brooklyn,some village in ghana or in hollywood hills are different in their behaviour.being treated as second class from the young does not help either.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by [SIL] View Post
    it has nothing to do with their skin colour,its the environment.the blacks who grew up in in brooklyn,some village in ghana or in hollywood hills are different in their behaviour.being treated as second class from the young does not help either.
    butthurt liberal detected... nah sil, they are niggers, through and through.. making excuses for them only makes things worse

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I remember the little thugs and future criminals playing this game when I was a kid growing up in the projects, despised it then and now. This is something that was played by kids of all colors that lived in a bad environment and had it bad at home, too. they're just repeating the inner city cycle.

AG'S DEMIGOD

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Standard Donkey View Post
    butthurt liberal detected... nah sil, they are niggers, through and through.. making excuses for them only makes things worse
    nothing to do with being a liberal or butt-hurt,its simple human psychology.the environment,family,society these factors play major role in the development of the human brain.the way people behave in life in general is due to the fact what kind of childhood they had.just like your hate towards them.you where not born with it son.

Rep Points

I think he realizes this and is reffering to the amazing culture of fatherless welfare dependent tribes we have roaming our streets. pay now attention to the laughing teens in the video not one of them saying its wrong all of them saying its funny its fun to do.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by REDDOG309 View Post
    to be totally honest my friend is a school teacher in 3rd grade and her black students are a handful she said her everyyear its the same and the parents treat her like its her fault and wont put the time in at home or get involved with their school work. And she is an amazing teacher and her stats at LA unified put her at the top of all teachers, and she has not one prejudice bone in her body. She just sees the truth and it sickens her that these children will fail despite her efforts

Team RamRod

Rep Points

http://ironmagresearch.com

Canadian Rep for IMR. Use code Farva15 for a 15% discount!

Rep Points

unfortunately Ive known about this for well over 20 years. Never been involved but had a friend in Florida tell me that it was going around and to be wary walking down the street and a friend in Stamford CT warn me .

Id like to knock these kids out with my wood splitting maul.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast