• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I hate niggers

murf23

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I fucking hate them ...That is all

i like most people.........most..........

although i think muslims should be made eat korans printed on pig skin with a pig shit shake..........

camera+men+hate+niggers_e3c778_4100763.jpg

i like most people.........most..........

although i think muslims should be made eat korans printed on pig skin with a pig shit shake..........

Do you speak English phaggot ?

I hate most Asian races. The ones who's main food is rice. Those little nippers just piss me off:coffee:.

I don't know how anyone can make such a judgment of hating an entire race?

We are all people, we just look different have have different colored skin and facial features.

Bottom line is we are all humans.

www.IronMagLabs.com

Ohhh I know plenty of lighter skin tone people that are Niggers... A couple guys I work with are whiter than rice and trust me they are big fuckin niggers. "Just sayin"

i like turtles :coffee:

I live in Chicago filled with black folk and mexicans. A majority of my contact with them has been negative. But I train with a 6,3 270 pound vato and a 6 foot 220 black dude and I trust them with my life some days...literally.
I stereo type... but I allow room to be wrong.

Why can't we all just get along no matter what color and just smoke weed together?

other races commit crime too, but if I see black folk around I'm extra cautious, I got mugged by some nigs at an ATM in new York and I was around detriot and Oakland for work haven't seem much to make me think they are gonna come over to me to help me out or say hello. My experience tells me to keep a safe distance and make all transactions in a safe place like a hotel lobby or grocery store. using a neighborhood ATM is just stupid

i don't really hate individuals, but i do hate it when people epitomize a stereo type. like when i'm driving and almost get side swiped, then see the asian woman driver. she might be really cool most of the time, but in the specific example previously stated she was being a chinky-cunt. i hate chinky cunts.

the white people I know that smoke do it at home. Black people don't leave home without it hence getting roused for some sort of nonsense like hanging out at a gas station blasting their radio then the cops smell it on them or find it in their car

I've been hittin' this Vape.... works great about 250bucks ...

k-bigpic.jpg

......it's called a 'Pax'.....

i'm looking at buying the "PUFFiT-X" for my meds

Murf whats got you on edge, did the wife or GF just spit out a little dark skinned baby ?

Being a nigger doesnt have anyting to do with skin color imo. I also hate niggers. black or white but I hate the white niggers more. wasnt like this until I went to prison and had to live around them

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

i'm starting like dis nigga

^he's glorifying selling crack and being niggity. to tha fullest mane.

It's a fact that the majority of drugs that create & support addiction in the USA are pharmaceutical & made & sold by American pharmaceutical corporations ... the money being made in the 'drug game' gets funneled into the pockets of the 'RICH' which are mostly white....

Back